"And that is the kind of quality content you can expect on the Pen... yvughmmvhaimAhppa... avVAdduh... heddhumYewchube channel! Thank you very much, I'm gonna go lie down and die now"Rin Penrose

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

RedRage

So what con is Pippa going to this week?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She's traveling, guess she's holding up on her talks about going to twitch con from last year

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is so adorable.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Spicy cat raid archive bro seething

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
hope she has fun at the streamer petting zoo

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

DogBone

hope she has fun at the streamer petting zoo
Some retarded black streamer you've never heard of but has 10million subs on Twitch will perform a retarded stunt that leads to ten thousand N-word cattle stampeding through the streets of LA, resulting in Pippa sadly getting crushed to death.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I can see running errands at those places if you have kids and need school crafts things for them.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Stoner Eyes Pippa is back.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It just isn't his week now is it?
Chat isn't really any different from normal but the concept of it being contaminated probably causes him psychic damage

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Pippa should do a watchalong for Night Bitch when that comes out. It'll be like Love on a Leash but more anti-natalist and Jewish.
Nah, it wouldn't even be cringe kino

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Rev up your chat loggers fellas
4cg38b.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Qtips are great for cleaning dirt and grime off of artifacts that have been returned to Israel from Nazi hiding holes even if they aren't Jewish artifacts.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

Qtips are great for cleaning dirt and grime off of artifacts that have been returned to Israel from Nazi hiding holes even if they aren't Jewish artifacts.
Sometimes the reparations are a bit dirty and you need to clean them I understand. Those fucking Goys are too stupid to be trusted to clean them.

DogBone

I wonder if this will somehow be related to those Indians Null covered, who followed around children and their parents. I remember seeing this really pissed off black guy talking about how Venezuelans tried to snatch his daughter. We're weeks away from a child getting murdered and eaten in Springfield, Ohio.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"I might be biased, but my kids are really good looking, like really good looking. If I didn't have my Super Morals, I'd fuck my kids, they look that good."

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wish she'd figure out a noise gate for the laptop mic.

She's traveling, guess she's holding up on her talks about going to twitch con from last year
She's going to deliberately talk around it, while showing up to an off-collab with someone who's already been spotted at the con.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Sometimes the reparations are a bit dirty and you need to clean them I understand. Those fucking Goys are too stupid to be trusted to clean them.
Oy vey, the goys are so messy, unlike the Livitskies, their son is a good boy, he's a doctor and the daughter, now she's a lawyer, not a high court lawyer in the synagogue but at least she's doing corporate law instead of something low paying like family law that non practicing lawyers do.

Top Bottom