"No way man, Dizzy is gross"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

JMForte

Frankly, not sure it'll work out well. Gunn can do solid movies alright, but being in charge of a whole universe is a different gig.
It's also being ran by the guy who did The Conjuring universe, so I would assume if anyone can do it, it's a guy who made the horror version of the MCU. As long as they keep also putting out standalone shit like The Joker, and their good, most of the time, animated stuff, I'll be happy.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
First the earrape alerts, then the bubblecope, now secret karaoke endscreen? What the fuck, 2022 is back with a vengeance.
I'm not seeing any posts about you or Zax in the thread, so we're not quite there yet.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
1725598544309.png

Helkar

His worst actual "bad" thing he did was being horrifically unprepared during the To Boldly Flee filming which made the process insufferable, but that's incompetence, not malice.
While it is his fault, it's still kind of a shame that this got him more or less pigeonholed into doing Nostalgia Critic for the rest of his career.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Salado

Everything is right with the world... until tomorrow! :gloomiLaugh:

Helkar

Overall, great fucking stream, we might be seeing a part2, she's seemingly enjoyed the game. The tangents were absolutely peak.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Tonight's stream was wonderful, god bless.

While it is his fault, it's still kind of a shame that this got him more or less pigeonholed into doing Nostalgia Critic for the rest of his career.
I mean, that's mostly because he's not a particularly great filmmaker. You can get away with a lot of scuff when you're making dumb comedically-exaggerated film reviews, but you need a bit more actual practical skill to pull off something you want people to take seriously. It does feel like he's come to terms with it these days though, at least compared to how insecure he came off around the time Demo Reel was dropping off; the guy's found his schtick and makes it work.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Clock me if necessary.

Madlad made the assets and everything.

I like Pippa's version more, but this one is ok I guess.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I like Pippa's version more, but this one is ok I guess.
You'd choose Pippa to be the Nazi to shove you into the gas chamber if given the choice.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You'd choose Pippa to be the Nazi to shove you into the gas chamber if given the choice.
Oy vey, are you saying in a situation where I had no choice of going in the oven or is it an Easy Bake RP oven, or what?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla finally got her phase merch and her pipkin pippa coffee beans only took a year. Still waiting for the stackable

Edit Chinchilla keeps getting raided by flavor members its honestly great she keeps breaking out the good english for her new guests. Also natsumi is now pippa's husband

Last edited:

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Top Bottom