"Conclusion: my parents are a bunch of sluts and whores"Kattarina Qutie

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest

UberSoldat

DC Douglas, yet another great VA with a shady past.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
it appears that peeps think i made the tenma skinwalking clips.

i take it no one here saved the dc douglas cameo?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
it appears that peeps think i made the tenma skinwalking clips.
What no you would never do anything like that nothing in your history suggest you would ever do anything disrespectful to the talents

famous artist pipkun

What no you would never do anything like that nothing in your history suggest you would ever do anything disrespectful to the talents
plausible but i dont know how vtuber warez work
certainly dont watch eimi or download files off mediafire after the chudbud hack

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
plausible but i dont know how vtuber warez work

This brings up a good point that I thought was interesting yesterday. There was a joke that Don Walton was Henri, but of course Henri was never actually funny, and it was suspected that the person running that account was /here/. It takes a certain familiarity with software / skillset to take model files and turn them into an animated shitpost. Was the "Tenma Bouncing on a Fishman PNG" tweet a repost, or original content?

kingcaid

This brings up a good point that I thought was interesting yesterday. There was a joke that Don Walton was Henri, but of course Henri was never actually funny. It takes a certain familiarity with software / skillset to take model files and turn them into an animated shitpost. Was the "Tenma Bouncing on a Fishman PNG" tweet a repost, or original content?
Schizo bot is just Thhrangs alt where he posts his inner most thoughts. I have no proofs other then it would be incredibly funny.

famous artist pipkun

This brings up a good point that I thought was interesting yesterday. There was a joke that Don Walton was Henri, but of course Henri was never actually funny, and it was suspected that the person running that account was /here/. It takes a certain familiarity with software / skillset to take model files and turn them into an animated shitpost. Was the "Tenma Bouncing on a Fishman PNG" tweet a repost, or original content?
ive only seen that clip on don's tweet so i take it as homemade.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
In order for someone to be able to chronicle all of her run-ins with insane people online, one would have to be a pipstorian. Her latest request outweights something she said one time two years ago offhand while laughing.

Unlike Resticles, who continues to call her a 'good girl' despite her very clear overt wishes to not be called that, while he copes himself into a corncob.
The fact not even the Ward Security take their meds proves why this community is the way it is. It's the blind leading the blind (or, more accurately, the schizophrenic leading the schizophrenic).

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I am meatphoric knowing what time it is.

famous artist pipkun

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She is brown again

lvl8

She's on time for a change.

famous artist pipkun

lol she's sleepy

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sven

Eat em and breed em

I need help

famous artist pipkun

Top Bottom