"But Peko-chan is reeaaally selfish, would that be OK with you? She can't do anything by herself and is quite stubborn!"Pekora's mom

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Salado

At this point I can't help but admire Pippa's ability to blissfully walk into shit like this. Goddamn, what a mess. :smugpipi:
It's the mold magic.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
At this point I can't help but admire Pippa's ability to blissfully walk into shit like this. Goddamn, what a mess. :smugpipi:

She really is the Little Sister Experience: she walks into the dumbest situations that makes you cringe, facepalm, and have deep concern all at once.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Vintage video from @AO Cody, I guess.

I feel like I'm reading Terry Davis tweets. Holy shit this fucking video is a treasure trove.
1725570518784.png1725570533953.png1725570565135.png1725570585354.png1725570602306.png
1725570625348.png1725570686392.png
>Dude named Terry was the person who hooked him up with drugs

1725570764408.png1725570750104.png1725570799810.png1725570820361.png1725570838592.png1725570867053.png1725570890852.png

There's more. I'm gonna stop jumping around timestamps and actually watch the video from start to end now. Holy shit.

I will never not be amazed how she manages to stumble into this shit.
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
ehh saying "dicking down 18yos is bad" isnt going to sell unless youre an incel

DogBone

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
ehh saying "dicking down 18yos is bad" isnt going to sell unless youre an incel
I think we're well beyond that point in debate, friend. This dude is a fucking loon whether or not any of the accusations are true and I'm amazed he doesn't seem to have a lolcow thread.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

RedRage

She has a super power, its not a good one but it's hers. :whatastory:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She has a super power, its not a good one but it's hers. :whatastory:
I think this guy is 'worse' than Kirbopher by several orders of magnitude.
:whatastory:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The sex crime allegations are probably all bullshit; actual rape victims go to the police, not the internet.

Everything else, though? Holy fuck, this is hilarious.

RedRage

The sex crime allegations are probably all bullshit; actual rape victims go to the police, not the internet.

It always seems to go that way, the allegations are usually bullshit but put enough eyes on someone that people start finding out all the shit they did do.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The video I pulled all the funny screenshots from was made by Anime Outsiders, and AO Cody is literally an active regular in this thread which is quite possibly one of the funniest coincidences I could possibly think of. I hope he can shed even more light on this.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The @BewareCreepyVAs account has already appeared in her replies. Very normal and organic behaviour.

Archive

Stunned But Dumb

Know what? If I were Pippa I wouldn't reach out to people either. This is ludicrous.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The @BewareCreepyVAs account has already appeared in her replies. Very normal and organic behaviour.

Archive

Why can't we just laugh at him for being very clearly insane?

JMForte

Pretty sure they only popped up because someone linked one of her tweets when Pippa asked for proof, they'd get a notification because it acts as a quote retweet.

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest

Salado

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest

Stunned But Dumb

Imagine being a cow of some regard, maybe a high level one maybe you flew under the radar but you've said or done some wild stuff in the past. However, it was just that: the past. You've moved on and are now finding ways to create more interesting or valued content. You've found a place for yourself online leaving behind the shame of your old community. You did not beat the allegations, failed to DFE, and have no explanation for your past behavior but it's fine. You're in a better place.

Then suddenly, you get a dm on twitter. Someone with a cute anime rabbit avatar. Anime Avatars on twitter tend to be a bit weird, but this one seems nice. They say they enjoy your content and would like to request some form of work with you to share! You glance over their account and learn that she is a somewhat big youtuber. Vtuber... You've heard of that, but paid no real attention. It's like that cute japanese dog that sometimes talks in english. Guess americans are vtubers too now.

Well, it should be fine to work with her. Her money is as green as her avatar is pink and she seems quite sweet. Surely her fanbase is just as lovely. Nothing could possibly go wrong...

Top Bottom