"I'm sorry Pippa, I never meant to make you frustrated or make you think you're not making the right decisions. I'm just sad I was one of the first few to post and didn't get featured. It was never meant to be a gacha moment or a rage comment, I'm sorry I'm really sorry please forgive me if you see this. I know you're trying your best, I know you're doing your best, I don't wanna be seen as that one guy who's just unsatisfied or upset, I'm not a hater like that. I love this community a lot and I wanna continue to see you grow. Thank you so much for all you do, Pippa love"LostAbyssParadox

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Idk how probable that scenario is, but i wouldn't mind if she decided to play an actually-good horror game instead of Chilla slop.
She enjoys Chilla's art as her guilty pleasure. She also did mention that she did this at the start of the month so the "good" stuff gets released later on into it

Helkar

JMForte

If you want to read retards from reddit seething about Pippa.
Click Here
PippaTrump.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Some anon gave our new schizoid some advice (a) and it seems he is taking it, or at least some of it.

cppy2e.png

pq3j3h.png
As much as I'd like to think he's going to stay offline then quietly kill himself once the attention's off him so Pippa never has to know about it and brainworm, I'm fully expecting him to resurface sooner rather than later. These people can never truly take a hint.

tempo

🔧
If him lying to her about filtering twitchcon in her chat
This is retarded. He wasn't lying, the word really was never filtered.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
If you want to read retards from reddit seething about Pippa.
Reddit makes me unironically MATI. Just reading through some of that thread they're all so confidently completely wrong.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Salado

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Salado

lvl8

RedRage

Top Bottom