"With that said, you can get rough with me if you want, bye byeee!"Nekomata Okayu

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Bronze

I'm sure "If I wanted, I could find and kill her" post will make Pippa agree with the decision even if she wasn't aware of it

Helkar

To move on from the schizo, got some double-Pippa art in my twitter FYP feed.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Some anon gave our new schizoid some advice (a) and it seems he is taking it, or at least some of it.

cppy2e.png

pq3j3h.png

Helkar

A schizo learning his lesson this quickly is a bit too good to be true, isn't it.
But eh, hope he does.

DTrp

A schizo learning his lesson this quickly is a bit too good to be true, isn't it.
But eh, hope he does.
As funny as it would be to see zomza 2 electric boogaloo in chat tomorrow night, I hope he does too.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
My opinion on the whole thing is that if Pippa was not in the know about the ban, AF should have waited until she could at least address it or be made aware of it tomorrow or whenever, the guy just dropped a bunch of money on her and we know how she always brainworms about the idea of people doing that before an heroing. Now if she did not sign off on it she gets to wake up to see that someone who just dropped a fat stack on her got banned without any input from her.
i hope for chromu's sake there is an actual email she's showing someone as proof.

DTrp

famous artist pipkun

on a kf splinter forum with users like jambalaya, its hard to believe this nice little lolcalf just plopped out of nowhere with no trails on twitter, pcg, pcgia, and performed a little one act of "Henri cum Deslarris". and then cleans up his act on the same night on pcg where you can reply to yourself without anyone knowing.

now lets say this guy was a real guy, he really is into pippa, he didnt tardrage until the permabanning which was solely based on a tweet about an email. was it wise to handle this really dangerous looney, publically? was it a real number or a goofy callback to something pippa did?

it seems so chinese steel

DTrp

Helkar

now lets say this guy was a real guy
Well, he was at least a member for 6 months on YT, so, didn't start following Pippa too recently.
But since the ban wiped his chat-history beyond what @DTrp already had on hand, we don't know if he first started to ask Pippa out a week ago or was it a recurring theme.

famous artist pipkun

Well, he was at least a member for 6 months on YT, so, didn't start following Pippa too recently.
But since the ban wiped his chat-history beyond what @DTrp already had on hand, we don't know if he first started to ask Pippa out a week ago or was it a recurring theme.
Good Job jl7ten, we'll never know if he was a real boy or not.

DTrp

short managed to get more chats, see zomza's chatlog
Between what I got + his, there is a block missing of like a month.

Last edited:

Helkar

2024-07-03 01:56:25 | 51:32 ||UCgK2KRAxAkrlRxQvO-Yl7Mw|| (Member (2 months))zomza: okay i know meat
@Realticule any comment?

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
So... How much do you guys wanna bet Pippa is not going to finish her Chilla week ? I'm betting she's either not going to stick with the bit because Chilla games aren't that interesting to watch or play, or she'll just stop streaming this week before it ends.

Helkar

short managed to get more chats, see zomza's chatlog
Between what I got + his, there is a block missing of like a month.
Thanks to short and to you pointing this out, i have now ceased to understand shit.
Skimming through it, this is an absolutely normal chatlog, there's nothing schizo about it, no attempts to hold "personal" conversations, no expressions of unreasonable sympathy, fucking nothing you wouldn't see out of any average capipi.

DTrp

Thanks to short and to you pointing this out, i have now ceased to understand shit.
Skimming through it, this is an absolutely normal chatlog, there's nothing schizo about it, no attempts to hold "personal" conversations, no expressions of unreasonable sympathy, fucking nothing you wouldn't see out of any average capipi.
He's a good boy. AF was just jealous. What he said after he was banned is AF's fault. (cap)

Helkar

I guess the moral of the story is entitled cops bodycam footage can break people's minds.
Be wary.

famous artist pipkun

anyone have zomza chatlogs from 2024-09-06? first time anyone mentions him in capipicord.

Top Bottom