"I'm a sheepy girl! In a sheepy wo-oorld! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress m...AAAAAAAGHH!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
tqhkn7.jpg
Holy fucking shit.

1727937646633.png

Bold strategy to make yourself look normal, bud.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

"i have no arrest records and no cases on stalking either. Hell my DNA is in a police database, why would i fucking stalk anyone."

Holy shit this guy's a goldmine :whatastory:

DTrp

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Hff201

Early Adopter
that singular view is you.
It's not my screenshot so it'll be the Discord guy. It makes it so much funnier though, along with all these tweets happening over a span of seven minutes. It's a long time to be fixated on a single thought, but a short time to have made that many posts. He's just ranting away to himself, without a single like or reply.

RedRage

I stay away from this site for like a day and retardation comes out in force :annoyedpippa:

Salado

Postal rrat

chinshilla

RedRage

DTrp

[ /pcg/ rrat news ]

AF banned him so he doesn't outspend JL7fag (him)
>>p86659403 (a)
9tvpnr.png

Helkar

Damn, this guy is actually a nutcase.
Not seeing anything more annoying then the average Pipnig outside of tonight's retardation. The quality of Pippaschizos sure has gone down. Henri did emailing Pippa's friends better.
I only glanced through some of the messages, but it seems obvious that he's doing that thing where he pretends like everything Pippa says is addressed exclusively to him and they're having a conversation. Also he asked her out a few times in chat before today's $500 dono.

Hff201

Early Adopter

[ /pcg/ rrat news ]

AF banned him so he doesn't outspend JL7fag (him)

9tvpnr.png
@Short congrats on the broom!

I hate to defend archivefaggot but you obviously need to be proactive with nutcases like this guy, because we've seen time and time again that Pippa's incapable of properly shunning her schizos herself. Banning him was the right move.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
@Short congrats on the broom!

I hate to defend archivefaggot but you obviously need to be proactive with nutcases like this guy, because we've seen time and time again that Pippa's incapable of properly shunning her schizos herself. Banning him was the right move.
Sad but true

Helkar

[ /pcg/ rrat news ]

On one hand, sure it should be Pippa's decision since the guy didn't technically break chat rules, on the other hand, even if AB wasn't warranted in doing so after the Chromu tweet, he 100% should've pulled the plug after the screenshot of this guy going "oh yeah i totally could've killed Pippa if i wanted to, ezpz".

Short

God Damn the Sun

RedRage

My opinion on the whole thing is that if Pippa was not in the know about the ban, AF should have waited until she could at least address it or be made aware of it tomorrow or whenever, the guy just dropped a bunch of money on her and we know how she always brainworms about the idea of people doing that before an heroing. Now if she did not sign off on it she gets to wake up to see that someone who just dropped a fat stack on her got banned without any input from her.

Hff201

Early Adopter
@Realticule comments on Twitter:

Archive

On one hand, sure it should be Pippa's decision since the guy didn't technically break chat rules, on the other hand, even if AB wasn't warranted in doing so after the Chromu tweet, he 100% should've pulled the plug after the screenshot of this guy going "oh yeah i totally could've killed Pippa if i wanted to, ezpz".
I think even if archivefag hadn't intervened, I'd have expected someone from Phase to as soon as the Chromu tweet came out. The guy's clearly not all there to a point where he could be an actual danger, so it's just a basic duty of care to push him out early on rather than letting his behaviour become more and more unhinged over time.

My opinion on the whole thing is that if Pippa was not in the know about the ban, AF should have waited until she could at least address it or be made aware of it tomorrow or whenever, the guy just dropped a bunch of money on her and we know how she always brainworms about the idea of people doing that before an heroing. Now if she did not sign off on it she gets to wake up to see that someone who just dropped a fat stack on her got banned without any input from her.
The problem with that here is that making a huge donation along with the confession is common groomer behaviour, because no shit someone's going to be softer on a guy who just gave them $500. You need someone in a more neutral position to address it since they're the ones who'll immediately realise that something's not right.

I don't like it when archivefag micromanages mundane shit in chat like people talking about drama or other streamers, but I think he had Pippa's best interests in mind when banning this guy.

Helkar

entitled_cops.txt (11 hits)
Line 4503: 36:26 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: hey pippa would you go out with me?
Line 4714: 37:46 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: @Pipkin Pippa Ch.ã€Phase Connect】 just ban me
Line 5427: 42:08 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: sorry.
Line 5774: 44:24 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: i meant it
Line 5808: 44:32 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: i mean aksing you out
Line 5908: 45:08 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: just got embarrassed
Line 6586: 47:24 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: bye
it's okay when girls do it.txt (255 hits)
Line 1632: 4:43 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: lol
Line 1657: 4:49 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: dude you were messing with me the whole time
Line 1685: 4:57 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: i figured it out
Line 1747: 5:09 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: probably was funny seeing me freak out
Line 1789: 5:18 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: LOL
Line 1831: 5:26 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: god
Line 1844: 5:33 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: sigh
Line 1883: 5:58 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: would you pitty go out with me pippa? :V

DTrp

Yeah, even if it was without a doubt the correct choice, it should be her or management to make the call. Waiting for her to be informed of the situation prior to banning him from her channel wouldn't have made a difference, it's not like she's streaming now.
the "i could stalk and kill her if i wanted to" is a different story and deserving of an instant ban BAMN, but that was posted after he was banned if i understand correctly.

Top Bottom