"You fuckers are like straight out of a horror movie. Why did we ever let you out of your countries? I think we should just build a wall around these fuckin' - like the Irish, the Welsh, all those people. Just build a wall around them, keep them - around Catalonia, wherever that region is - Let them slowly like incest-breed until they die out, then we won't have to deal with any of this shit, alright?"Pipkin Pippa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

RedRage

The problem with that here is that making a huge donation along with the confession is common groomer behaviour, because no shit someone's going to be softer on a guy who just gave them $500. You need someone in a more neutral position to address it since they're the ones who'll immediately realise that something's not right.
Don't disagree, just feel like if she's been left out of the loop its not a good call and waiting the day it would take for her to wake up and give her input on it before pulling the trigger would have been better for everyone. Cause now there is the off-chance she comes back, see's that it's happened, disagrees with the ban and unbans him, and that would only encourage the behavior instead of giving her a chance to address it first.

Helkar

Line 5261: 34:36 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: why would we when it's how we get laid
Line 5292: 34:50 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: just get them drunk
Line 5305: 34:58 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: lol
Uhhh.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Don't disagree, just feel like if she's been left out of the loop its not a good call and waiting the day it would take for her to wake up and give her input on it before pulling the trigger would have been better for everyone. Cause now there is the off-chance she comes back, see's that it's happened, disagrees with the ban and unbans him, and that would only encourage the behavior instead of giving her a chance to address it first.
Eh, I'm pretty sure by this point management's aware and will insist on him staying banned regardless of how much of a fight she puts up. Pippa's reluctance to condemn mentally ill troublemakers is a known issue, and the point of outsourcing responsibilities to others is to have them handle these kinds of situations for her.

...was this guy at Twitchcon?

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Helkar

Hff201

Early Adopter
Don't think he was, this is just from a segment discussing twitchcon.
I was gonna say, even he should aim higher than fucking Hylo.

Sven

Normally I'd agree on shitting on a trigger happy mods but this is a case where it has gone beyond just Pippa with the Chromu messaging and who knows who else he is bugging if he is messaging Chromu. Shutting this kind of shit down and making it known doing this will get your ass nuked is the right call here because like the early Flavr beggars it can really piss people off and damage relationships.

Helkar

Yeah Chromu is the only person who tweeted about it, not necessarily the only person he did that with.
Honestly she shouldn't even have been the first choice, logically, instead of Kirsche or Sleepy, but w/e.

And yeah after the tweets got out in capipicord, management will likely hold that shit locked down, they really don't need talents getting that kind of attention.

Salado

Yeah Chromu is the only person who tweeted about it, not necessarily the only person he did that with.
Honestly she shouldn't even have been the first choice, logically, instead of Kirsche or Sleepy, but w/e.

And yeah after the tweets got out in capipicord, management will likely hold that shit locked down, they really don't need talents getting that kind of attention.
Oh boy it should have been Sleepy.

She would have crucified this cringelord in the public square.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Personally I hope he's already sent a similar message to Rie.

Helkar

Personally I hope he's already sent a similar message to Rie.
Well now that's just cruel.
To him, that is, because Rie would string him along until she drained his wallet.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Rie would you go out with me, if so please email me your debit card number. I need it as a show of e trust ya get me

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It'd be pretty funny if AF gets fried for banning him without her input. :smugpipi: I would wait for him to actually fuck up in her chat or phase discord :amepopcorn:
Maybe get a few more akas too.

Helkar

Nah i agree with @Hff201 it's best not to encourage these types at all. Not worth it.

In general, the way i personally see it, Pippa attracts these types more than others not just because she's the flagship of the company, but also because she's one of the more vulnerable people in there.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
It'd be pretty funny if AF gets fried for banning him without her input. :smugpipi: I would wait for him to actually fuck up in her chat or phase discord :amepopcorn:
If him lying to her about filtering twitchcon in her chat didn't get him fired then banning someone for being goofy isn't going to
>muh yootoob spam filterz

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Nah i agree with @Hff201 it's best not to encourage these types at all. Not worth it.

In general, the way i personally see it, Pippa attracts these types more than others not just because she's the flagship of the company, but also because she's one of the more vulnerable people in there.
For sure, but it's easy to imagine AF doing it just to snuff out his competition. I can also imagine Sakana thinking "he's a schitzo..... but a 500$ schitzo...?" :fishmandispair:Pippa handled the supa well tonight. She wasn't rude and she didn't really encourage it either. Hopefully he will just move on.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Line 5261: 34:36 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: why would we when it's how we get laid
Line 5292: 34:50 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: just get them drunk
Line 5305: 34:58 | (Member (6 months)) zomza: lol
Hey, it's Reticule.

Helkar

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Really gets the noggin joggin...
"I don't have any arrest records" is not the same thing as "I have never been arrested," as you can seal/expunge your arrest records later on. I don't think doing so removes your entry from police DNA databases. So that's one possibility, along with being a PoI who gave a sample during an investigation but was never charged/arrested.

Him being a Pippa schizo, he might also have brought in a little cup to the precinct sua sponte and asked to be put in the database.

Top Bottom