"Mental clap clap Physical! clap clap JUSTIN!!!"Oozora Subaru

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I'm trying to upload 2 gifs, but Proctor's stingy policy is preventing me from uploading them ? Anyone have a host recommendation ?
3jgctl.png

E: remember to click the link icon next to the upload icon

RedRage

I don't know, when it was one time with Offkai and it was so weird that it was ignorable, but now it's become hyper autistic.
Welcome to the internet and ecelebs. Remember that Pippa used to talk about cyberstalking people she likes online too.

The justification is simple, as it's not her just posting her info out there thinking no one will see, it's that she has to keep her guard up 24/7 in a place where you're supposed to relax and enjoy yourself for once. If she did go down the Jabberwocky route then she'd draw even more attention to herself which is something she specifically doesn't want.
Man, come off of it. Going by the fact that she's been following everyone she met at the con as she meet them you could map her path through the con hall with timestamps. That's on a public platform that anyone can look at. There is a difference between being hyper aware, and just not doing the one thing that sold her out. If it happened, I don't like that it happened, but it was no one's mistake but hers. She went to a convention where everyone is a streamer, and got caught on a stream that she then fucking followed the guy on twitter right before or after, while he was live. You can not put this on anyone but her.

JMForte

View attachment 79047
There are some striking similarities, but there's also some things that don't seem to match up as well.
What do you guys think ?
I was going to say it probably wasn't actually her, going off some of those old photos of her in her fursuit and her long ass hair hanging out with the hair being darker, but lighting and camera quality can do crazy things, and the more I stare the more I can believe it's actually her.

Helkar

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Welcome to the internet and ecelebs. Remember that Pippa used to talk about cyberstalking people she likes online too.

Man, come off of it. Going by the fact that she's been following everyone she met at the con as she meet them you could map her path through the con hall with timestamps. That's on a public platform that anyone can look at. There is a difference between being hyper aware, and just not doing the one thing that sold her out. If it happened, I don't like that it happened, but it was no one's mistake but hers. She went to a convention where everyone is a streamer, and got caught on a stream that she then fucking followed the guy on twitter right before or after, while he was live. You can not put this on anyone but her.
She could have just as easily followed them on her schmipkinschmippa Alt account and then followed them on main later. And anyways, this is on /pcg/ not us.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Last edited:

DTrp

Helkar

Frankly @Realticule i don't see the need to concernpost regardless, if it's her, the "damage" overall is, what's the word, negligible. That incident just brings her in line with her non-JP genmates, all of whose faces are already known.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
follow my screenshot again, not loading for me although i was able to find them via right clicking.
I did exactly what it said on the screenshot, and it showed the gifs for me, until I refreshed.

RedRage

Frankly @Realticule i don't see the need to concernpost regardless, if it's her, the "damage" overall is, what's the word, negligible. That incident just brings her in line with her non-JP genmates, all of whose faces are already known.
I agree, but I know why he's really worried. She starts to come out of her shell and then this happens, I'd be lying if I didn't think that if this is her, she might just clam up again and go hard recluse for a while. It was her fault, but I don't want to see her walk back as much progress as she's made this last year with the trips and my personal worry is that besides that she might blame the fact that people knew she was there in the first place and walk back the recent work towards communicating shit better that we saw this last week.

DTrp

I did exactly what it said on the screenshot, and it showed the gifs for me, until I refreshed.

E:
my test did the same. perhaps they are too large to autoload

Helkar

I agree, but I know why he's really worried. She starts to come out of her shell and then this happens, I'd be lying if I didn't think that if this is her, she might just clam up again and go hard recluse for a while. It was her fault, but I don't want to see her walk back as much progress as she's made this last year with the trips and my personal worry is that besides that she might blame the fact that people knew she was there in the first place and walk back the recent work towards communicating shit better that we saw this last week.
Yeah, fair point.
But with this, we're pretty powerless to do anything, so all we can do is hope she doesn't freak out.

Salado

JMForte

If she did, it'd be the most retarded thing ever. Going to offkai and getting nervous about getting spotted on some stream is one thing, it's a vtuber con. Going to twitch con I doubt she'd be afraid of showing up on someone's stream in the background. Her petting some puppet on stream, knowing a camera was there, and then following their twitter? Nah, that's just asking for it. That's a giant spotlight of "Hey guys, I follow tons of people when I go to cons, and one person I followed after I pet their puppet." Of course, it's Pippa and she doesn't actually think things through, but again, it's Pippa so I could see her using this to fuck with people.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I'm definitely still taking all this with a heavy pinch of salt, but the evidence is pretty convincing that it may be her.

If it is her, she looks exactly like the kind of goofy white girl we'd expect her to. And she is definitely not really as ugly as she paints herself. No 10/10, but still very cute.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

kanpainiggi

RedRage

Pippa has imouto energy
I can picture some of the stories the girls told about the trips now and it's really cute, like her saying nyaa in a cafe. :pomuLove:

JMForte

Would be funny if Pippa actually did pet the puppet on stream or whatever, followed him on twitter hoping people would find it because teehee, then people get the wrong girl.

Top Bottom