"Mental, physical, passion!"Oozora Subaru

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
1727102403784.png
There are some striking similarities, but there's also some things that don't seem to match up as well.
What do you guys think ?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I think its Pippa.
The face features largely line up and she probably put on weight over the past couple years.

btw are we pretending that a girl didnt pull a selfdox in order to fish compliments?

her hips are pretty wide.

the squinty eyes, neck and partinging of the hair looks rhe same.

new list
1.ember
2.rie
3.airi
4.pippa
5. panko
6.airi
Why is Airi listed twice?
Also there is one unfiltered Tenma pic, no makeup and half of her face and doesn't look as Japanese.

Stunned But Dumb

Never really noticed how long her neck is btw

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Isn't the family pic from when she was around 12/13?
Almost everyone looks fucking weird and awkward at that age.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Helkar

With Phase girls never giving specific descriptions beyond "she's so cute", the closest we had to a description of Pippa up until now was "you're built like Slenderman!" from filian.

wew

Male hag love!
View attachment 79047
There are some striking similarities, but there's also some things that don't seem to match up as well.
What do you guys think ?
the core features are the same she just grew out of that derpy teen look
also wtf are you guys smoking she doesn't look chubby at all:confusedshuba: she's not skin and bones anymore but come on

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 79047
What do you guys think ?
Camera angle on the old photo is straight on/slightly below, the Twitch VOD is from above and with a slight fisheye lens. Going to be naturally distorted because of that. If anything the hairline and location of the hair part are the same. Jawline seems a match. Plus she touched a fucking dinosaur. Of course it's her.
It's different when it's Pippa. :pippasadl:
>Pippa dino-autismmaxxes into doxing herself
>The Reticule mask slips and he starts showing genuine concern for Pippa and drops the bit
I'll be honest, this wasn't on my 2024 bingo sheet.
:lisafingerguns:

RedRage

What do you guys think ?
It's hard to say how much or how little someone's face will change over the course of what, 10ish years? Hard to say but the fact that the twitter follow shit happened twice in a row with him and the piss chick makes me lean towards saying Pippa did fuck up and just walk onto a stream.
That this will ruin going to conventions and having fun for her even if it's not her. :pippasadl:
She's not so retarded as to let this keep her from going if it was not her, she know's people have been doing this since japan, they did it with offkai, she knew they'd do it with twitchcon. The issue is that if it was her, she fucked up and thats not on anyone but her and maybe the people she was with. She's a grown woman at the end of the day and is responsible for her own actions.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Quick, someone pull up the OffKai Goblin and compare body proportions now.

Helkar

That this will ruin going to conventions and having fun for her even if it's not her. :pippasadl:
Or maybe she'll learn and improve her security procedures going forward.

If that is her, can you honestly give any justification for that entire series of events? Because at that point you either go with pipkun-option of her doing it on purpose, or admit that her opsec is pure trash. Even with the entire chain of events unchanged, there was nothing stopping her from pulling what a myriad other vtubers do, ones that are actually constantly showing their IRL-selves, and wearing a facemask.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

famous artist pipkun

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's not so retarded as to let this keep her from going if it was not her, she know's people have been doing this since japan, they did it with offkai, she knew they'd do it with twitchcon. The issue is that if it was her, she fucked up and thats not on anyone but her and maybe the people she was with.
I don't know, when it was one time with Offkai and it was so weird that it was ignorable, but now it's become hyper autistic.

Or maybe she'll learn and improve her security procedures going forward.
The meat Pippa is always increasing opsec procedures for she is very smart.

She's a grown woman at the end of the day and is responsible for her own actions.
If that is her, can you honestly give any justification for that entire series of events? Because at that point you either go with pipkun-option of her doing it on purpose, or admit that her opsec is pure trash. Even with the entire chain of events unchanged, there was nothing stopping her from pulling what a myriad other vtubers do, ones that are actually constantly showing their IRL-selves, and wearing a facemask.
The justification is simple, as it's not her just posting her info out there thinking no one will see, it's that she has to keep her guard up 24/7 in a place where you're supposed to relax and enjoy yourself for once. If she did go down the Jabberwocky route then she'd draw even more attention to herself which is something she specifically doesn't want.

famous artist pipkun

that girl isnt pippa, shes missing the jowling on her left cheek from the kid and high school pic.

nvm slight jowling on right cheek

Helkar

The justification is simple, as it's not her just posting her info out there thinking no one will see
But that is kinda what she's doing with all the follows.
it's that she has to keep her guard up 24/7 in a place where you're supposed to relax and enjoy yourself for once
Well, yes. I get your point that she wants to go have fun as an average viewer/con-attendee, but she is not one.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I'm trying to upload 2 gifs, but Proctor's stingy policy is preventing me from uploading them. Anyone have a host recommendation ?

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Top Bottom