"Real honest here, I don't think I've fondled anyone, or been fondled by, until I met Iori and Airi; Really? You really thought Iori was going to be seiso?"Fujikura Uruka

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Would be funny if Pippa actually did pet the puppet on stream or whatever, followed him on twitter hoping people would find it because teehee, then people get the wrong girl.
Pippa wouldn't do that

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the urge to hornydono pippa is pretty high

DTrp

famous artist pipkun

she'd have to stream first
i can donate offline.

shes posted her new foot pic on stream for no reason right? shes getting comfortable in her skin.

DTrp

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It's not Pippa, you fucking retards. She isn't hunched over, bug-eyed and hissing breathily through a mouth full of rotten teeth. There isn't a 50-yard exclusion zone around her being maintained by a combination of body-odour and mysterious men in bicycle helmets wielding batons shaped like novelty Majong tiles. The guy with the dinosaur didn't recoil in horror at her physical proximity and the convention hasn't seen any plagues of rats or toads, nor have all the water faucets spontaneously begun discharging blood. Chinese restaurants in the area have not been sued over replacing their usual all-natural organic sewer oil with a reeking grease scraped off her forehead, and the psych ward is not filled with traumatized dentists ranting about how the portal to hell the Russians claim to have found has taken human form and walks among us. We haven't been invaded by ogres bearing the carcasses of slain foes as tribute to the great maw, and most importantly, Reticule is still posting.

Grow up, morons. Learn to recognize falsehoods when you see them.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's not Pippa, you fucking retards. She isn't hunched over, bug-eyed and hissing breathily through a mouth full of rotten teeth. There isn't a 50-yard exclusion zone around her being maintained by a combination of body-odour and mysterious men in bicycle helmets wielding batons shaped like novelty Majong tiles. The guy with the dinosaur didn't recoil in horror at her physical proximity and the convention hasn't seen any plagues of rats or toads, nor have all the water faucets spontaneously begun discharging blood. Chinese restaurants in the area have not been sued over replacing their usual all-natural organic sewer oil with a reeking grease scraped off her forehead, and the psych ward is not filled with traumatized dentists ranting about how the portal to hell the Russians claim to have found has taken human form and walks among us. We haven't been invaded by ogres bearing the carcasses of slain foes as tribute to the great maw, and most importantly, Reticule is still posting.

:magnicope:

DTrp

watch streams britfag

RedRage

Stunned But Dumb

Sorry, this is the Pippa Thread. The Nurgle Thread is two blocks down

kanpainiggi

I can picture some of the stories the girls told about the trips now and it's really cute, like her saying nyaa in a cafe. :pomuLove:
Tenma demanding Pippa hand when they cross the street
:fubukisasuga:

Helkar

Reticule is still posting.
That is actually gonna be interesting.
Unless the dino-girl being Pippa is verifiably-disproven, his every meatpost from here on out will have a direct connection to that dino-petting clip.
Whatever will he do? Will he break character? Or will he continue, coping through the fact that the object of his meatposting now has a face, making it substantially more weird than it was before.

famous artist pipkun

GYLMl-BWoAAbevE.jpeg

i wish it wasnt pippa
but it is
and she's haha-able

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

RedRage

RedRage

now has a face
To be fair, until now all of his meatposting was directed to the face of a minor, so technically this is an improvement for his morality. Though it begs the question of why he's more upset now :ameliaThink:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

DTrp

Pipkun continues drawing what needs to be said I see.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>Pippa dino-autismmaxxes into doxing herself
>The Reticule mask slips and he starts showing genuine concern for Pippa and drops the bit

I'll be honest, this wasn't on my 2024 bingo sheet.
:lisafingerguns:
I think you need to catch up on your Reticulestorian reps, he's always had these very arbitrary lines he won't cross, despite being the creepiest motherfucker alive otherwise. The "meat Pippa" terminology exists as a stand-in for the real person behind the character, because he's convinced himself that women are more comfortable being referred to as "meat" than by their name.

Like a lot of highly sensitive individuals, he recoils in fear at reading the n-word. It's just that his personal n-word is "Nicolette".

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
/pcg/ is going especially schizophrenic today. I dunno if I can handle it much longer.

Top Bottom