"Apple cucks love to be edged by daddy Jobs' decrepit corpse"Beribug

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Salado

RedRage

/pcg/ is going especially schizophrenic today. I dunno if I can handle it much longer.
It's great. Keeping me from concernfagging about Pippa imploding over this. :pippasadl:

Helkar

It's great. Keeping me from concernfagging about Pippa imploding over this. :pippasadl:
At least wait until the next stream(i am avoiding saying Tuesday) for that, cmon.

RedRage

At least wait until the next stream(i am avoiding saying Tuesday) for that, cmon.
idk, going from retweeting stuff every now and again the night before while out and about to nothing after the pet of 24 has me worried she realized what happened after the high wore off for the day and has been sulking.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Helkar

idk, going from retweeting stuff every now and again the night before while out and about to nothing after the pet of 24 has me worried she realized what happened after the high wore off for the day and has been sulking.
The convention's over, is it not? Wouldn't she be travelling back home?

RedRage

The convention's over, is it not? Wouldn't she be travelling back home?
I don't think she's talked about buying a new car after selling hers before the move, so it would be a flight or a drive with someone else and I'd assume she'd be sat on her phone doing whatever. And its not out of character for her to decide to spend a few extra days somewhere after an event, she did the same with the first JP trip and offkai before she got super sick.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
I don't think she's talked about buying a new car after selling hers before the move, so it would be a flight or a drive with someone else and I'd assume she'd be sat on her phone doing whatever. And its not out of character for her to decide to spend a few extra days somewhere after an event, she did the same with the first JP trip and offkai before she got super sick.
she stayed so she can bang her new boyfriend

Helkar

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
My autism is far superior in quality.
1727114761981.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wouldn't say the most autistic, have you heard the guy who owns the place? I'm the most beneficially autistic though.
Proctor uses his autism far more productively than you use yours.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
@thhrang still catching strays.
1727115183428.png

and in fairness they're not wrong

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@thhrang still catching strays.
View attachment 79058
and in fairness they're not wrong
For some reason this actually reminded me that I'm still a mod in the old Capipicord, the completely dead/inactive/deserted /locked one from before Archivebro made his own due to the owner being inactive over two years ago now. That's pretty cursed to be honest.

e:
1727115668187.png
(Again, this server is completely dead, no activity in literally well over two years after everyone migrated.)

RedRage

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You guys ever think the meat Pippa looks upon this thread and ponders what's wrong with all of you?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

You guys ever think the meat Pippa looks upon this thread and ponders what's wrong with all of you?
No, just what's wrong with you

Top Bottom