"morrowind prechat is exclusively for discussing the gleaming sweat upon dagoth ur's bare presenting chest"Gezu Gezu

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I feel like this perfectly encapsulates some of the reactions to Pippa's possible face dox.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

famous artist pipkun

I feel like this perfectly encapsulates the reactions to Pippa's possible face dox.

nuclear holocaust.

the archangel michael comes down from heaven and says "these are the last two women on earth, you can copulate with one before i blow my trumpet for judgement day"

its dizzy and pippa

who do you choose?

Furious George

Low & Lazy

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
nuclear holocaust.

the archangel michael comes down from heaven and says "these are the last two women on earth, you can copulate with one before i blow my trumpet for judgement day"

its dizzy and pippa

who do you choose?
whoever is the least not-white

AlphaConvict

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I wasnt going to post this out of respect for your privacy but your degenerate posting has made me change my mind.

What happened to all your gold, jew???
@RedRage IIRC he moved from the east coast somewhere else for a job opportunity or some shit. He made a big deal out of it and claimed he was going to have to stop watching vtubers because of it.

Yellow card. I might get annoyed at Reticule too but comparing him to Deslaris is a low blow.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Wait, I thought we were the doxfаgs. What happened, Kiwibros?

famous artist pipkun

Stunned But Dumb

I hope this doesn't sound too perverted, but after looking closely... that doesn't look XL to me

Eat em and breed em

I need help

In case Pippa doesn't mention it

DTrp

famous artist pipkun

btw are we pretending that a girl didnt pull a selfdox in order to fish compliments?

her hips are pretty wide.

the squinty eyes, neck and partinging of the hair looks rhe same.

new list
1.ember
2.rie
3.airi
4.pippa
5. panko
6.airi

Last edited:

RedRage

DTrp

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Oh no, the secret is out! :smugpipi:

A

Last edited:

RedRage

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Interesting, regarding Pippa's appearance we can definitely try to collect positive and negative proof of whether it is her.

+
1. She did say she lets her hair grow without ever cutting it, and that it doesn't reach as far as Shylily's, size seems appropriate
2. This girl is quite chubby, American sizes notwithstanding, I can imagine her wearing a chinese XL.

-
1. We can't see her potentially missing teeth (could also be wearing her bridge or whatever it's called)

RedRage

We can't see her potentially missing teeth (could also be wearing her bridge or whatever it's called)
I seriously fucking doubt Pippa would ever go out somewhere like that without her fakes in.

DTrp

+
2. This girl is quite chubby, American sizes notwithstanding, I can imagine her wearing a chinese XL.

-
1. We can't see her potentially missing teeth (could also be wearing her bridge or whatever it's called)
I would switch these two
  • it wasn't a chineses XL, it was a walmart XL.
  • Of course she had her false teeth in, they are built into her invisalign which she has to wear for 22hrs a day minimum.

Top Bottom