thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Minotaur

Lurking in the digital labyrinth
>Pippa finally leaves her house and socializes with people and content creators
>is so stimulus starved the sight of one of her special interests makes her torch all remaining opsec

even if its bullshit which it probably is im still proud of her progress, improvements, and genuine growth as a person

2be.jpg

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
We don't actually know how paranoid she gets with her appearance when visiting cons, sure it's been fun laughing at Phantom of the Offkai images, but the phantom even being a chick was a guess at best.

As for this chick, honestly she fits the profile, but unless there's more confirmations it's a bit unsubstantiated.
Also I don't know Pippa's age and don't know if it was ever made public, but this girl looks early-20s, which is a bit too young?
Pippa's profile is literally just white girl. How many of those are around again?

kingcaid

The only people who see my meat posting are you nerds and she is left unmolested by it in her chat. Why else hasn't she accepted my offer to alleviate her meat based misery like the spasmed muscle she has in her arm from flinching too hard?
I wasnt going to post this out of respect for your privacy but your degenerate posting has made me change my mind.

What happened to all your gold, jew???
@RedRage IIRC he moved from the east coast somewhere else for a job opportunity or some shit. He made a big deal out of it and claimed he was going to have to stop watching vtubers because of it.

Last edited:

RedRage

I wasnt going to post this out of respect for your privacy but your degenerate posting has made me change my mind.

What happened to all your gold, jew???

Doesn't he go to like every con phase is at? Why is he doing this?

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Top Bottom