"I've literally been through so much bullshit"Nanobites

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
PCG is playing detective again, I guess Pippa followed him while he was doing this stream and thats how someone found the timestamp. The idea of Pippa torching her opsec to pet a fake dino is really funny to me tbh.
:whatastory:

Chest too big.

wew

Male hag love!
PCG is playing detective again, I guess Pippa followed him while he was doing this stream and thats how someone found the timestamp. The idea of Pippa torching her opsec to pet a fake dino is really funny to me tbh.

cherry raptor would dox herself by petting a raptor puppet
also she's not that lanky but looks pretty much how I would imagine istg all us nerdy white girls look the same

Eat em and breed em

I need help

This guy is pretty cool tbh, his fossil dig up stuff a couple months back was interesting.

I watched this stream and saw this and didn't want to comment on that moment and be called retarded assuming it was her after seeing people talk about it.

This is something she would 100% do though

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
In your own words, how would you describe this "meat Pippa aura"?
Doesn't matter if it's her or not, she deserves her privacy without Internet autists disturbing it.

RedRage

Doesn't matter if it's her or not, she deserves her privacy without Internet autists disturbing it.
I was just asking what you mean man calm down

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm not convinced, that girl looks too short and young.

She deserves to be able to do her streams in peace without a Jewish schizo posting about her "meat" and calling her a good girl every night, but here we are.

kingcaid

On one hand she wouldn't be that stupid on the other hand twitch con lowers the IQ of all attendees by a few hundred points.

RedRage

On one hand she wouldn't be that stupid on the other hand twitch con lowers the IQ of all attendees by a few hundred points.
Also, Dinosaurs. :smugpipi:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She deserves to be able to do her streams in peace without a Jewish schizo posting about her "meat" and calling her a good girl every night, but here we are.
The only people who see my meat posting are you nerds and she is left unmolested by it in her chat. Why else hasn't she accepted my offer to alleviate her meat based misery like the spasmed muscle she has in her arm from flinching too hard?

Hff201

Early Adopter
The only people who see my meat posting are you nerds and she is left unmolested by it in her chat. Why else hasn't she accepted my offer to alleviate her meat based misery like the spasmed muscle she has in her arm from flinching too hard?
This is a cope. She reads all of your messages and laughs at you.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The only people who see my meat posting are you nerds and she is left unmolested by it in her chat.
So you're admitting that in your own mind, what you do on this forum is digitally molesting her?

The mind of a Jew is one of utter depravity. What the fuck.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The only people who see my meat posting are you nerds

are you really so sure about that

even my posts are constantly shared around

RedRage

So you're admitting that in your own mind, what you do on this forum is digitally molesting her?

Jewish word magic inbound

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This is a cope. She reads all of your messages and laughs at you.
If she reads them then she enjoys them based on the Kira posting.

Unmolested, as in unperturbed. Read a book once in your life and you may have even the slightest touch of the Pippa's prowess.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

It's probably not her, but that's probably still what she looks like anyway.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Dressed way too normie, lower face isn't covered, no ball cap. C'mon now.

Top Bottom