"Oooh! Magnyamu is here! I got the magnyamu, but no bullets"Shishiro Botan

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
All I'm saying is that it's becoming a habit. Pippa collating with Yuko, Little Miss Lemonade? You can call that a fluke. Then there's Chromu "I like holding in my piss and then measuring it using measuring cups"? It's getting a little sus. Now, we have some rando Twitch Thot-tuber, and her first interaction is her claiming she wants to consume the Pippiss? The third time makes it a trend.

I'm not even saying Pippa likes piss. It just seems to me that she may be piss-curious. You could even say she could be piss-questioning. The problem is that she's not piss-phobic, like a normal person. Besides, does anyone really think there's a limit to what Pippa would do if it was "for the content"?
Oh, so that's what the P in LGBTPZ stands for.

...thank god.

DogBone

Ey, no darkies here in Brooklyn, boss.
How am I supposed to know you're a New Yorker if you don't say "Ay, I'm walking here!" or, "Ay, look at that yid who just climbed out from a sewer grate!"

What am I?

Hon hon I love drinking my Tim Hortons! I think after I eat my poutine, I'll go down to the local hospital full of Pajeets and sign a government form, so I can kill myself!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
How am I supposed to know you're a New Yorker if you don't say "Ay, I'm walking here!" or, "Ay, look at that yid who just climbed out from a sewer grate!"

What am I?

Hon hon I love drinking my Tim Hortons! I think after I eat my poutine, I'll go down to the local hospital full of Pajeets and sign a government form, so I can kill myself!
Look at ze normie thinking that our hon hons are of ze Canacuck pedigree. We vill laugh at ze prep. hon hon hon.

DogBone

Look at ze normie thinking that our hon hons are of ze Canacuck pedigree. We vill laugh at ze prep. hon hon hon.
I was specifically pretending to be FRENCH Canadian, the worst kind!
This may be one of my most favorite streams Dizzy has ever done. Dizzy truly exemplifies what it means to be...a rock.
This is the Pippa thread, so let's try to remain on topic. Anyway, let's go back to talking about piss...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I was specifically pretending to be FRENCH Canadian, the worst kind!
1727054425448.png

Furious George

Low & Lazy

AlphaConvict

Pippa cameo in Nyanners picture.

1727060031831.png

DogBone

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
i heard nyanners is pregnant. can anyone confirm or deny?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
i heard nyanners is pregnant. can anyone confirm or deny?
Probably gaining weight, think I saw a screenshot somewhere with her at an angle showing somewhat?, but in the end we can't confirm until she does or its painfully obvious

RedRage

PCG is playing detective again, I guess Pippa followed him while he was doing this stream and thats how someone found the timestamp. The idea of Pippa torching her opsec to pet a fake dino is really funny to me tbh.
:whatastory:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
PCG is playing detective again, I guess Pippa followed him while he was doing this stream and thats how someone found the timestamp. The idea of Pippa torching her opsec to pet a fake dino is really funny to me tbh.

Holy fuck that looks like her

Purrson

Dude, there's no fucking way lmfao

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She doesn't have meat Pippa aura.

RedRage

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
ok i believe it

Top Bottom