"If you lost to a firework, that's natural selection"Jelly Hoshiumi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
To be honest, if that really IS Pippa, then I must say, she looks exactly what my cute surrogate little sister would look like. :pomuLove:

RedRage

To be honest, if that really IS Pippa, then I must say, she looks exactly what my cute surrogate little sister would look like. :pomuLove:
Acts like it too
ab9iq9.png

Helkar

Dressed way too normie, lower face isn't covered, no ball cap. C'mon now.
We don't actually know how paranoid she gets with her appearance when visiting cons, sure it's been fun laughing at Phantom of the Offkai images, but the phantom even being a chick was a guess at best.

As for this chick, honestly she fits the profile, but unless there's more confirmations it's a bit unsubstantiated.
Also i don't know Pippa's age and don't know if it was ever made public, but this girl looks early-20s, which is a bit too young?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This girl doesn't even have rabbit ears.

RedRage

Helkar

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Furious George

Low & Lazy
The awkwardness is on brand for sure.
You don't get awkward when touching the arm of a strange man wearing a puppet?

Helkar

wew

Male hag love!
Also i don't know Pippa's age and don't know if it was ever made public, but this girl looks early-20s, which is a bit too young?
if you never go outside and stay out of the sun for a couple of years you will just look younger

its real funny reading people being insane over her going to twitchcon and hanging out with some friends maybe. the rabbit finally can live a little and have fun but this makes her bad because she missed a stream after sticking to her schedule for years :smugpipi:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
its real funny reading people being insane over her going to twitchcon and hanging out with some friends maybe. the rabbit finally can live a little and have fun but this makes her bad because she missed a stream after sticking to her schedule for years :smugpipi:

I'm just worried about my little sister falling in with the wrong crowd. :pippasadl:

RedRage

if you never go outside and stay out of the sun for a couple of years you will just look younger

I personally can't fault the people upset at the state the year has been in, and I think if the whole twitchcon thing was an isolated incident the reactions would be way overblown but sadly its not and this has just been another thing this year.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
PCG is playing detective again, I guess Pippa followed him while he was doing this stream and thats how someone found the timestamp. The idea of Pippa torching her opsec to pet a fake dino is really funny to me tbh.
:whatastory:

We'd need to check the feet to 100% verify it's her.

Helkar

I dunno about other places, but the main grievance of people here, at least from my perspective, is about her stellar communication.

I personally can't fault the people upset at the state the year has been in, and I think if the whole twitchcon thing was an isolated incident the reactions would be way overblown but sadly its not and this has just been another thing this year.
Something really funny to consider: the carrier-Offkai concert that Phase-Friend Lisa and Phase-Friend Mint are performing in is on October 5th.

RedRage

Something really funny to consider: the carrier-Offkai concert that Phase-Friend Lisa and Phase-Friend Mint are performing in is on October 5th.
That's not funny at all :annoyedpippa:
E: And also completely lines up with me expecting her to take a week off after the con

Eat em and breed em

I need help

I can't recall if it was mentioned here before bit tired, but didn't someone make a stream tracker of her for this year? It included all the missed ones longest etc I think

RedRage

I can't recall if it was mentioned here before bit tired, but didn't someone make a stream tracker of her for this year? It included all the missed ones longest etc I think
Imisspippa.com
E: thhrang I posted the stats from this a while back IIRC, were you not here for it?

Helkar

It's a pretty basic fan vs viewer dilemma.
As a fan, i'm glad she got way out of her shell this year, is becoming more outgoing and having fun, instead of continuing to be an autistic shut-in.
As a viewer, all of the above results in losing quite a lot of streams, which is a bit frustrating, but eh, not the end of the world overall.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Imisspippa.com
E: thhrang I posted the stats from this a while back IIRC, were you not here for it?
Now that I think about it more I think I remember it. I had forgotten.

RedRage

Top Bottom