"The Pokemon community? Well fuck them in particular"S.S. Isa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Everyone here is perfectly capable of typing "yuko lemonade" into the YouTube search bar, finding an archived copy of the piss stream, and realising you're a liar.
Why do you know this knowledge off the top of your head? Is there something you'd like to share with the class?

Besides, she was just pranking you, it was a drink being poured into a cup.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Why do you know this knowledge off the top of your head? Is there something you'd like to share with the class?
For most people, witnessing someone livestream themselves taking a piss is an unusual event, so it sticks around in their memory whether they want it to or not. If it's an unremarkable event for you, then congrats on the self-report, I guess.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
For most people, witnessing someone livestream themselves taking a piss is an unusual event, so it sticks around in their memory whether they want it to or not. If it's an unremarkable event for you, then congrats on the self-report, I guess.
Even if you have unsettlingly fond memories of such an event why do you know how to find it again? Are you trying to relive your Br*tish perversions?

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
@Realticule, when you're defending Yuko by denying reality like a schizo, you become even more mind-numbingly annoying than you usually are, and I didn't think it's a feat that's even possible to achieve. So how about you go and fucking kill yourself, you useless piece of shit?

Edit: Don't you MATI me, @Rinfriend , it's basically my job to stop here once in a while and tell him to quit breathing.
For those who don't get it: it's a bit, I don't hate Reticule. Not any more than other dwellers of this thread, at least.

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter
Even if you have unsettlingly fond memories of such an event why do you know how to find it again? Are you trying to relive your Br*tish perversions?
>he's confused by someone knowing how a search bar works

I can't believe God Chosen someone this dumb :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
>he's confused by someone knowing how a search bar works

I can't believe God Chosen someone this dumb :smugpipi:
Do you regularly search vtuber piss videos?

Hff201

Early Adopter
Do you regularly search vtuber piss videos?
You project as easily as you breathe. Is Pippa still a "good girl" after hanging out with multiple pisstubers?

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
You project as easily as you breathe. Is Pippa still a "good girl" after hanging out with multiple pisstubers?
how long until pippa drinks the pippiss on stream?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
how can a hardcore pippa sperg not be aware of Yuko considering she is probably one of her more infamous vtuber collabs besides Hexa
atleast they had one decent collab before Yuko went off the deep-end (the Oujia Board stream)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Are we at the piss looping part of a Pippa hiatus? This is way before schedule.

DogBone

Are we at the piss looping part of a Pippa hiatus? This is way before schedule.
All I'm saying is that it's becoming a habit. Pippa collating with Yuko, Little Miss Lemonade? You can call that a fluke. Then there's Chromu "I like holding in my piss and then measuring it using measuring cups"? It's getting a little sus. Now, we have some rando Twitch Thot-tuber, and her first interaction is her claiming she wants to consume the Pippiss? The third time makes it a trend.

I'm not even saying Pippa likes piss. It just seems to me that she may be piss-curious. You could even say she could be piss-questioning. The problem is that she's not piss-phobic, like a normal person. Besides, does anyone really think there's a limit to what Pippa would do if it was "for the content"?

Furious George

Low & Lazy
All I'm saying is that it's becoming a habit. Pippa collating with Yuko, Little Miss Lemonade? You can call that a fluke. Then there's Chromu "I like holding in my piss and then measuring it using measuring cups"? It's getting a little sus. Now, we have some rando Twitch Thot-tuber, and her first interaction is her claiming she wants to consume the Pippiss? The third time makes it a trend.

I'm not even saying Pippa likes piss. It just seems to me that she may be piss-curious. You could even say she could be piss-questioning. The problem is that she's not piss-phobic, like a normal person. Besides, does anyone really think there's a limit to what Pippa would do if it was "for the content"?
Its simple:

Politics: :botanheadshake:

Piss: :robertudrink:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Somehow, this thread is even worse than usual. Great work team!

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Bunch o' pissers you lot.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

DogBone

Somehow, this thread is even worse than usual. Great work team!

The v4 thread should just be called Hell.
Why do you sound British? I knew you were larping as a burger.
Maybe that's what we should do on off-days. We all pick and accent and type in character as if we're that nationality.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Maybe that's what we should do on off-days. We all pick and accent and type in character as if we're that nationality.
Yo, yo, yo, the Pippa thread be poppin' even on Ms. Meats day off, ey!

DogBone

Top Bottom