"Doesn't matter. If there's a hole, there's a way"Axel Syrios

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The kike would demolish you if he went spy.
I googled "nazi pyro" because pyros counter spies/nazis know all about incinerating kikes blah blah blah and this is the first thing that popped up.

You know what? Fitting.

Helkar

oh come on, how would if backfire? if they collab, it'll suck or itll be funny. if it sucks she wont collab again, if its fun then we'll be entertained.
Are we getting a second FeFe collab in the future or not, i wonder.
I knew she'd fall for the "seiso" GFE ASMRtist after the VSMP stream. She's retweeted Pillow stuff a few times.
View attachment 78899
Yeah that was kinda bound to happen after their encounter there.
Also, naturally, Pippa never returned to VSMP afterwards.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
The natives are growing restless.

fggsfdg - Copy.jpg

Helkar

"scorned capipi", lmao.

Also 2 cancelled and 2 short streams is already way better than a promise to stream followed by a full week of cancellations.
That being said, it's kinda selfish, but i find myself actually being glad that the con season is coming to a close.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

RedRage

Also 2 cancelled and 2 short streams is already way better than a promise to stream followed by a full week of cancellations.
So far :smugpipi:
Shitposting aside, I think its just burnout at this point compounded by the fact that this trip was completely voluntary on her part unlike the rest where it was either for phase stuff like the concerts, or being offered to go with the rest of the girls like with offkai that has people more upset despite the better communication.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So far :smugpipi:
Shitposting aside, I think its just burnout at this point compounded by the fact that this trip was completely voluntary on her part unlike the rest where it was either for phase stuff like the concerts, or being offered to go with the rest of the girls like with offkai that has people more upset despite the better communication.
It's because it's in quick succession, it's been a long time since we've had anything resembling consistency in her streaming schedule - with some of the times she has been live being taken up by divisive collabs not helping matters either. It's mostly caused by the inconvenient timing of having the Phase trips back-to-back with their respective interruptions so I don't blame her for it, and since she was working during those trips I think it's perfectly fair for her to have a personal break now, but I do understand why someone's patience would be wearing thin.

Not enough to justify making obviously provocative Twitter accounts to sulk at her, mind, but shitstirrers gonna shitstir.

Last edited:

RedRage

It's because it's in quick succession, it's been a long time since we've had anything resembling consistency in her streaming schedule
That's what I meant by burnout yeah, the schedule falling apart since the move has really not helped either.
since she was working during those trips I think it's perfectly fair for her to have a personal break now
This one I'm torn on. I'm all for her getting to go places she choses to instead of getting dragged around even if she likes where she got dragged to, but I feel like acting like the trips themselves were not decently long brakes themselves is a bit disingenuous. The last one for example had them saying within the first 4 days that they had finished recording and the next week and a half in JP and NYC was just a trip for them, offkai being purely a break trip that only got extended cause she got sick, and I don't think she said when she finished recording the first trip but going by how short the offkai concert was I don't think it took the full two weeks she was in JP that time either considering Tenma left earlier. Again, glad she's getting to go somewhere she wants this time and am proud that she's doing it without all the phase girls with her, but I feel like she probably should have waited even if it meant going to twitch con next year and picking a con or something she wanted to go to either later this year or at the start of next year.
Not enough to justify making obviously provocative Twitter accounts to sulk at her, mind, but shitstirrers gonna shitstir.
The rratman one has been around a bit longer than just the recent Pippa issues and is either trying to act as a weird line between the thread and the girls twitter accounts or is just a shitposter basically copy pasting the threads general sentiments at the time into the replies like the kuu tweet about the 3D debut shit iirc. But what else are people meant to do if those are genuine complaints coming to the surface? Use your main and have the girl's army's and places like here rail into you and dig up every little thing about you they can find? Sit quietly and do nothing and hope it gets better? The amount of people the girls have that are happy to jump down someone's throat at the slightest perceived slight regardless of if they want them to or not doesn't leave people with many options other than to make burners if they wanna complain publicly about things they take issue with. They could have 100% worded them better, and the capipi one is most likely either fan turned anti or a falseflagger, but its not a situation that I can look at and say it shouldn't happen on some degree if people genuinely feel like the issues justify airing publicly like that.
E: IDK why it quoted the spoiler but whatever.

Top Bottom