"I'm more of a 'I'm gonna do it until it kills me' type of person!"Chisaka Airi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

lvl8

Interesting, regarding Pippa's appearance we can definitely try to collect positive and negative proof of whether it is her.

+
1. She did say she lets her hair grow without ever cutting it, and that it doesn't reach as far as Shylily's, size seems appropriate
2. This girl is quite chubby, American sizes notwithstanding, I can imagine her wearing a chinese XL.

-
1. We can't see her potentially missing teeth (could also be wearing her bridge or whatever it's called)
She kinda looks like that kid on the FB family photo.

Helkar

I am just hedging my bets and chilling in anticipation of some extreme hand-autists getting on the case.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She kinda looks like that kid on the FB family photo.
She looks like she's still in high school, which kind of tracks for @Reticule's people.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why must you all violate the privacy of the meat Pippa instead of accepting mystery meat politeness?

I wasnt going to post this out of respect for your privacy but your degenerate posting has made me change my mind.

What happened to all your gold, jew???
@RedRage IIRC he moved from the east coast somewhere else for a job opportunity or some shit. He made a big deal out of it and claimed he was going to have to stop watching vtubers because of it.

This is how you know it's not me, as a Jew my racial perk is that I'm immune to financial strife.

Doesn't he go to like every con phase is at? Why is he doing this?
Are you really asking why goys are bad with money?

Stunned But Dumb

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

RedRage

Why must you all violate the privacy of the meat Pippa instead of accepting mystery meat politeness?
Are you really seething when the KF adjacent site does KF adjacent things? You wanna tell me you've not once engaged in the exact same shit you're having a conniption about now? If she really was dumb enough to just walk onto a stream right after the guy said he was streaming, and I would hope not, she has no one to blame but herself.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I would switch these two
  • it wasn't a chineses XL, it was a walmart XL.
  • Of course she had her false teeth in, they are built into her invisalign which she has to wear for 22hrs a day minimum.
Wouldn't her invisalign show, even with that relatively low stream quality ? It doesn't seem like she's wearing any. She could be using her bridge, though.

I am just hedging my bets and chilling in anticipation of some extreme hand-autists getting on the case.
Her body fat proportion does seem right compared to that person. There's enough to hide the tendons at the back of the hand, and to lessen the peaks of the knuckles. Hands aren't overly dainty, the length does seem about right too. But it's hard to tell because we don't get a good shot of them, in comparison to other objects.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Are you really seething when the KF adjacent site does KF adjacent things? You wanna tell me you've not once engaged in the exact same shit you're having a conniption about now? If she really was dumb enough to just walk onto a stream right after the guy said he was streaming, and I would hope not, she has no one to blame but herself.
It's different when it's Pippa. :pippasadl:

DTrp

RedRage

It's different when it's Pippa. :pippasadl:
That's a bad mindset to have and you know it, both for yourself and for her. I get it, trust me, but it's not a good way to look at things

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
no. and her "bridge" is built into the invisalign. she showed it on stream.
She's said before, she has a bridge (or something) besides her invisalign. As we saw on stream, that invisalign is quite thick and even though it's transparent plastic, it'd be visible on the stream.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That's a bad mindset to have and you know it, both for yourself and for her. I get it, trust me, but it's not a good way to look at things
I disagree and wish to protect the privacy of the Pippa regardless.

Helkar

If she really was dumb enough to just walk onto a stream right after the guy said he was streaming
Which would still be fine if she hasn't followed the guy in question as his stream was still going on.

(which would also be proof that she isn't reading any of the places that were openly keeping track of the people she followed during the trip)

Overall, if this is her, that really is 100% on her nonexistent opsec, but i hope she doesn't freak out about it.

If it's not her, well, that's quite a few people wasting their time :chaos:

Stunned But Dumb

It'd better be her, otherwise you guys made me look at a white woman for several minutes that I could've been looking at Ina :annoyedpippa:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You should add Lia to the list so she can unban you... also has Shiina fallen off so quickly?
throw shiina in one of the airi spots i forget what she looks like.

tenative to an unfiltered 10ma pic being found panko is the superior hapa, lia doesnt rate.

RedRage

(which would also be proof that she isn't reading any of the places that were openly keeping track of the people she followed during the trip)
Tends to do that when she's on a trip. She's always been very all or nothing about her current "thing"
E:
Overall, if this is her, that really is 100% on her nonexistent opsec, but i hope she doesn't freak out about it.
If it was her, she probably should freak out at least a bit. If she let that happen without meaning to, thats a bad sign that the sand is slipping through her fingers when it comes to shit like these trips more than it already has been.

DTrp

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Which would still be fine if she hasn't followed the guy in question as his stream was still going on.

If it's not her, well, that's quite a few people wasting their time :chaos:
women like to be tols theyee pretty. she knows what shes doing. shes beryyyy pretty

Top Bottom