"...s-shut up flat-chested bear... shut up flat-chested bear, work on your boobs if anything"Chisaka Airi

Pikamee Graduation Thread

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
View attachment 15278

Wow. Literally rewriting history.

Edit: Having found their website and looked at some of their other articles, I think they might just be retarded Indian people who are just quickly shitting out articles and don't care how accurate they are.

People still read Kotaku? I thought after Gamergate, people fled from them in droves.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I learned a new word today to replace the inaccurate "transphobia" label..."transmisia". I like it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
People still read Kotaku? I thought after Gamergate, people fled from them in droves.
They need a second round, initiate operation #Chuubagate

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

ippy

i saw the 'arigatou!' yesterday and thought "Yay! She's back!"
Then watched and felt sad.
Then pomu explaining that she told her before the break.
Now Gyari.
And im happy again. Copium is out of the whazoo! She reached the end of her contract and decided to not renew. And it's probably more about reach and opportunities within Voms hitting a natural ceiling.
I mean, it sucks we wont see her for a while, but there's no way Vshojo and Niji arent gonna headhunt her (assuming they already havent) given her connections.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It really has been. It's weird. Just a few days before she graduated I thought about looking up her content again on Youtube. 'Pikamee' returns nothing but clips, for 5-6 pages. 'Pikamee ch' (an absolute surefire success on every other vtuber I've tested it on, even those that don't have channel names like that) was the same. I actually could not get Youtube to recommend me one of her ACTUAL videos. It genuinely got me scared that she has deleted her channel minutes before I began my search. In the end I had to go to her channel via a clipper's link.
Might be slightly off topic but I did my own test and while her channel did not show up her graduation video thing was the second one on the list.
We know youtubes weird ass recommendation engine takes a lot of bullshit into account if you use the platform even a moderate amount your history will give skewed results because you watched that 3 minute long furby destruction video that one time.

Basically just clear your history from youtube it should fix the issue?
More on topic Does anyone know if VOMS has any expansion plans new recruitment or anything beyond that merch store thing? it could help paint a better picture of things to come losing their biggest talent has to have some effect on the companies future.​

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kson speaks on Pikamee's graduation

VTubing 100% reflecting real life would be like writing a fantasy book but it's just a guy going to college.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
VTubing 100% reflecting real life would be like writing a fantasy book but it's just a guy going to college.
Hey Nolan, I've read this 10 times now and you may have caused me to have a stroke. I don't know what's wrong with me lately.

Are you saying, "The reality of the real person behind a VTuber would be as exciting as a fantasy book about a man going to college."?

wrp

Kson speaks on Pikamee's graduation

So this kind of contradicts the narrative, huh?
Pomu and Gyari both claim it was planned before the backlash, but here is her best friend that she's at this point probably collabed with more than the whole of her company all but saying outright that she's graduating because of the backlash.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Some people were disturbed by my use of the word "transphobes". I used this opportunity to educate myself and knowing now that you dont fear the transgenders but hate them I changed my vocabulary accordingly. I'm sorry for the hurt I caused and I'll keep improving myself and learn how to not offend the bigots community.
Bigot means you hate something while knowing nothing about it. We know all about transgenders and their behavior, that is why we hate them.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Bigot means you hate something while knowing nothing about it. We know all about transgenders and their behavior, that is why we hate them.
>joined 40 minutes ago
>we

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
I have my shitposting green card and everything

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
FF is a pretty funny dude. He's cool.

Edit: We should really start separating the Kiwis and the former Kiwis from non-Kiwis, maybe with some sort of star. I'm just spitballing here.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
FF is a pretty funny dude. He's cool.

Edit: We should really start separating the Kiwis and the former Kiwis from non-Kiwis, maybe with some sort of star. I'm just spitballing here.
Look I realize I may shill for Idol from time to time but even I don't think I'm Jewish enough to warrant a star on my profile.

Also apologies that I didn't recognize you @Fentanyl Floyd I went back and did my reps. I mainly recognize people by profile picture.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Look I realize I may shill for Idol from time to time but even I don't think I'm Jewish enough to warrant a star on my profile.

Also apologies that I didn't recognize you @Fentanyl Floyd I went back and did my reps. I mainly recognize people by profile picture.
It's all good. I haven't put an avatar because I'm not entirely sure if my usual avatar is allowed here

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Anyway, sorry for derailing. Whatever you believe, this Pikamee graduation has got me pretty upset, and I'm not sure that's ever happened before in this silly hobby. I'm not even a die hard fan, so I can't even imagine what it must be like for them.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
It really has been. It's weird. Just a few days before she graduated I thought about looking up her content again on Youtube. 'Pikamee' returns nothing but clips, for 5-6 pages. 'Pikamee ch' (an absolute surefire success on every other vtuber I've tested it on, even those that don't have channel names like that) was the same. I actually could not get Youtube to recommend me one of her ACTUAL videos. It genuinely got me scared that she has deleted her channel minutes before I began my search. In the end I had to go to her channel via a clipper's link.
!?!??
Tried it out her graduation announcement is the first hit and her channel gets recommended on the first "page", right behind a bunch of vids by a daily dose of pikamee. Tested it again using a few invidious instances* and generally her graduation announcement is the first hit, and her channel+ streams start appearing on page 2 onwards - sometimes earlier.
*(https://github.com/iv-org/invidious

Top Bottom