"So if you ate your sibling you'd get all the vitamins you'd need along with a free X-Box! It's like a Happy Meal!"Lia Rinkou

Pikamee Graduation Thread

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
https://archive.is/gjLAz
Kotaku decided to weigh in on this:
Because Pikamee’s Hogwarts Legacy tweets have been deleted, it’s hard to get a holistic view of how strongly people actually opposed her stream, though evidence suggests the criticism was clear in its disappointment but did not seem to escalate to harassment. However, Pikamee’s most militant fans seemed to take issue with the callout all the same. Between the quote retweets on the official retirement announcement and the tweets found by searching “Vtuber” on Twitter, people are upset at the possibility that opposition to Pikamee because of her decision to stream Hogwarts Legacy led to her retirement (which again, is currently unconfirmed).
As expected, they've just decided to lie about it.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Ok, so let me get this straight. We got:
  1. People who genuinely, unironically think harassing someone will somehow make things better. Unfathomably stupid, so must be true for some. Possibly want to be a part of something, feel comradory?
  2. People who enjoy chaos. These will falseflag, create sockpuppets, just do whatever to get reaction from the most number of people. Possibly get off on the feeling of control? Like arsonists or people throwing rocks at the cars on a highway, I guess.
  3. People who use situations like this to get something. Pippa's antis for example want her to suffer. On the high level, politicians may use any example of anything to justify anything.
Not judging anyone of those, I am stupid and lonely, and feel insignificant, and want things people do not want to give me. I think I am a part of the vast majority of people, who mainly want to be left alone, to enjoy small things in however short time we have left. I have no idea how to stop this mess or who can do it.

And some people want to act on feelings they had for a while - those can be on either side, just moving from moderate to more far- points, and getting a suitable push. Maybe to ease their own suffering, because moving and doing something feels better than sitting and watching the fucking shitshow. And this is scary to me, because I want to move too, I want an easy target, something to hate right now. But how the fuck can there be an easy answer here?

EDIT: ok, this is what I get for not reading the whole thread

Last edited:

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Some people were disturbed by my use of the word "transphobes". I used this opportunity to educate myself and knowing now that you dont fear the transgenders but hate them I changed my vocabulary accordingly. I'm sorry for the hurt I caused and I'll keep improving myself and learn how to not offend the bigots community.
My god, I miss Nolan so much.

this shit

fuck it
My god, I miss Nolan so much.
I don't, I had him blocked in the farms after the disgusting news in his doxx and blocked him again as he created his account here.

UberSoldat

I don't, I had him blocked in the farms after the disgusting news in his doxx and blocked him again as he created his account here.
Educate me

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Well, looks like the raging angy within me has dissipated for a bit. Now I just felt pretty sad that Pikamee would be graduating and nothing would change that. But with that, I do finally got the willingness to not be neutral and see these insects for what they are, a problem that should be culled one way or another. Or at very least, ridiculed. Being neutral is no longer an option.

But back to topic. Pikamee is like, I know her ever since she made waves for being (at the time) notable JP vtuber who is fluent in english, and then she gets more noticeable especially when she collabed with Niji ex-ID Hana Macchia. I enjoyed her content and even when I find myself more immersed on other vtubers (and still to this day balking at her 'non-GYARI' style avatar she got last year), I never once thought on giving up on her. But then this happen, and it was one of those rare occasion when I find myself just, pausing and realized that shit has hit the fan.

I'm sure going to miss her, whether she will return in some form or not.

He might be dumb OPSEC-lacking person but at least you can find his excitement quite charming in his own way.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
On the Kf pikamee thread someone posted that /vt/ is gathering up info about all the people who bullied pikamee...
Oh I think I found someone quite easy to hate - people who were harassing Pika. Fucking them over will not only get the revenge for what happened, it also may prevent this sort of events in the future - even if a little.

1. People who genuinely, unironically think harassing someone will somehow make things better. Unfathomably stupid, so must be true for some. Possibly want to be a part of something, feel comradory?
Now that I think about it from this perspective, I would gladly support this. I was talking about the Pika harassers who were thinking they are doing something right, but this is stupid - Pika didn't say anything about trans people. But getting to them would 100% be justified, since they are the cancel mob that got to Pika, to Silvervale and all others.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
FqOtXImXoBIAXcB.png

Wow. Literally rewriting history.

Edit: Having found their website and looked at some of their other articles, I think they might just be retarded Indian people who are just quickly shitting out articles and don't care how accurate they are.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
1677792185210.png

This pretty much sums up the whole Pikamee situation in a nutshell.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
View attachment 15278

Wow. Literally rewriting history.

Edit: Having found their website and looked at some of their other articles, I think they might just be retarded Indian people who are just quickly shitting out articles and don't care how accurate they are.

Screenshot_6.jpg

Hey, it only took them three words before they started lying this time.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Pikamee played Hogwarts in February 2022? Damn, that must have been a rough pre-alpha.

Sadly, AI has already probably taken all the jobs in writing garbage like this. The Indians will have to find something else to do.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
It does look like ChatGPT vomit, Indians and SEO dumping. It's just an outrage click site.
Screenshot 2023-03-02 160716.gif

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Remember a time when you could read shit on the internet and there was only a 50% chance that it was made up bullshit? I miss those days.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Would people really do that? Go on the internet and tell lies? Absurd.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Youtube is completely poisoned with Pikamee react 'content', so I'll commit a crime against humanity instead and link you to the reddit thread on the topic.

It really has been. It's weird. Just a few days before she graduated I thought about looking up her content again on Youtube. 'Pikamee' returns nothing but clips, for 5-6 pages. 'Pikamee ch' (an absolute surefire success on every other vtuber I've tested it on, even those that don't have channel names like that) was the same. I actually could not get Youtube to recommend me one of her ACTUAL videos. It genuinely got me scared that she has deleted her channel minutes before I began my search. In the end I had to go to her channel via a clipper's link.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Full translated clip of Gyari talking about Pikamee

And Pomu's side of it

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fuck those stupid assholes reporting on her like this. She deserves way better than to be used like this by these "reporters". Poor Pikamee, man...

There are very few people who deserve all this shit less than Pikamee. She's one of the least controversial and cruel individuals. Seriously pisses me off.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Searching on Google got me to her channel, I also found this. I don't think I watched this one before:

Top Bottom