"BOOMER RIAJUUUUUUU!"Elira Pendora

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

MagicHammer

Clara's Japanese level is a lot lower than I expected. How did she survive being in a fully JP corpo for so long?
She sort of didn't. She gave up on streaming in Japanese after only a couple of months because of how much she struggled reading chat and was allowed to redebut as her companies only EN talent (amusingly, she couldn't understand her own contract either and had to get others to read it to her).
After the redebut management became increasingly hands off it would seem, and she just sort of ended up existing on her own little island with minimal interaction with either them or the other talents.
On the talents, she talked about how she never really got many chances to interact with any of them due to her schedule/whatever I assume she does for work. As Beryl she always streamed in the midday/early afternoon timeslot and was often unavailable late at night when everyone else would be online, leading her to lament about how she wasn't able to really bond with anyone in her time there.

hylic

She sort of didn't. She gave up on streaming in Japanese after only a couple of months because of how much she struggled reading chat and was allowed to redebut as her companies only EN talent (amusingly, she couldn't understand her own contract either and had to get others to read it to her).
After the redebut management became increasingly hands off it would seem, and she just sort of ended up existing on her own little island with minimal interaction with either them or the other talents.
On the talents, she talked about how she never really got many chances to interact with any of them due to her schedule/whatever I assume she does for work. As Beryl she always streamed in the midday/early afternoon timeslot and was often unavailable late at night when everyone else would be online, leading her to lament about how she wasn't able to really bond with anyone in her time there.
that's too bad. If she wants to stick with it, she needs to force herself to go out of her comfort zone like kson did back when she sucked at Japanese and was grinding niconico for the first couple years. She seems like she's already built up rapport with her genmates though

Memory seems to have fixed most of her models stiffness by now. It's pretty clear from the way she interacts with her chat that her shtick is basically R****a (may god have mercy on her soul). She's really good at it too.

seenister

that's too bad. If she wants to stick with it, she needs to force herself to go out of her comfort zone like kson did back when she sucked at Japanese and was grinding niconico for the first couple years.
Wait, Kson was JSL? I didn't know that.
She seems like she's already built up rapport with her genmates though.
Gen 2 might have resented Sakana for putting them in the basement for 6 months IIRC but I think it's why they have such good relations with each other. Gen 3 and JP Gen 1 must have been put through extensive team-building exercises or something similar for the past 10 months. Not sure if other corpos do this.
It's pretty clear from the way she interacts with her chat that her shtick is basically R****a (may god have mercy on her soul). She's really good at it too.
She's literally early Rushia. It's been 3 days since debut and she's already in a pact with her viewers to never cheat on her. She's really capitalizing on jaded fandeads.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
This game Yuu's playing is perfect ragebait content. Now we'll find out how much of an autistic gamer she really is.

Bronze

Gen 2 might have resented Sakana for putting them in the basement for 6 months IIRC but I think it's why they have such good relations with each other. Gen 3 and JP Gen 1 must have been put through extensive team-building exercises or something similar for the past 10 months. Not sure if other corpos do this.

Only one who might be doing it is Idol, they are still silent about EN 3. VSPO EN also might but we don't know what they are doing. Rest generally audition and debut talents every few months, 6 being most.

She's literally early Rushia.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She's literally early Rushia. It's been 3 days since debut and she's already in a pact with her viewers to never cheat on her. She's really capitalizing on jaded fandeads.
Not to be rude, but the best thing a corp can do with a Rushia is to pump & dump her. Enjoy the staggering income, cut loose without looking back the moment the menhera takes over.

I'm not sure this is a great path for her to take.

seenister

Not to be rude, but the best thing a corp can do with a Rushia is to pump & dump her. Enjoy the staggering income, cut loose without looking back the moment the menhera takes over.

BELIEVE in her.

1706287890518092.jpg

Bronze

I think they actually starved the VA to get the performance. Guy's putting all his emotions.

E:The whole game is one fever dream, actually. So this is the game that has her name in credits

hylic

People act like Rushia was just a whore but she was a fantastic vtuber, even without the GFE pandering. She had really good zatsudan streams and reactions while gaming and came up with a bunch of creative stream ideas. If Rushia wasn't good outside of GFE she would never have had a substantial female fanbase.

It's not a surprise to me that Rushia was Nasa's Hololive oshi.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Clara has re-uploaded her Souls Refrain from the debut 2.0

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Only one who might be doing it is Idol, they are still silent about EN 3. VSPO EN also might but we don't know what they are doing. Rest generally audition and debut talents every few months, 6 being most.
If I remember correctly, Idol EN2 was kept away from the rest of the group until debut. I think some people were saying to possibly get genuine reactions from the other talents as the debuts were happening? Not sure if they're still going this route or not.

Granted, it's not like Phase has been keeping them in the basement only for bonding purposes, but it's had a positive effect allowing them to have the time to bond together as a gen and with their senpais. Gen 3 seems especially close with each member speaking highly of their genmates. And because of that senpai bonding, people like Airi and others were pumping up the hype for JP and Gen 3, so people were definitely excited.

seenister

Clara has re-uploaded her Souls Refrain from the debut 2.0

Don't be parasocial. Don't be parasocial. DON'T BE PARASOCIAL YOU SINGER-LOVING IDIOT AAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Wait, Kson was JSL? I didn't know that.

Someone can correct me on details if I'm wrong, but from what I can recall, kson grew up in Georgia, was a huge fan of the Yakuza games, and when subtitled releases slowed, she moved to Japan and dove into learning the language to get quicker access. She apparently had poor Japanese when she applied to Hololive, but slammed it and got in.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I think it was during a minecraft collab with airi and eimi and they talked about the basement a bit. They let them mingle among themselves and their managers set up a play date with each phase girl with a manager present, they all hang out with each other at least once.
From other bits once they get access to the discord they can talk to each other freely IIRC.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Someone can correct me on details if I'm wrong, but from what I can recall, kson grew up in Georgia, was a huge fan of the Yakuza games, and when subtitled releases slowed, she moved to Japan and dove into learning the language to get quicker access. She apparently had poor Japanese when she applied to Hololive, but slammed it and got in.
I think she might have actually been working for Sega, and IIRC she originally applied for management at Cover rather than talent.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I tried my hand at being a translating clipper by translating this story from Clara's 2.0 stream which I found particularly interesting. Not sure if clipping other streamers will become a regular thing but I had slightly more fun than I do when I try to clip my own garbage content.

seenister

I tried my hand at being a translating clipper by translating this story from Clara's 2.0 stream which I found particularly interesting. Not sure if clipping other streamers will become a regular thing but I had slightly more fun than I do when I try to clip my own garbage content.

Thanks for your hard work. She is an untapped mine for clips since she is so clippable as fuck. If I had a single lick of JP, I would have done it already.

Salado

seenister

Memory is 5 hours in fall guys... I guess we have a potential endurance streamer here.

E: 6 hours

Last edited:

Negzana

Memory is 5 hours in fall guys... I guess we have a potential endurance streamer here.
She's cute, only issue is her mtl needs a microscope to notice

Top Bottom