"My whole family god covid except me and I couldn't stream lately, sorry dayo( т т )"Amano Pikamee

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Wow. She is cute, with nice assets. Fishman continues his winning strategy.

It's her father channel with of lot old video with Clara
https://www.youtube.com/@RobertParnigoni
ps. archive with video from her father's channel
https://pixeldrain.com/u/4DAS9bAX
ps. looks like another Italian(?) in PC. White power :makotomisaki:

pps. https://jacobsenpartners.com/team/
ppps. i need this dvd
https://idol-gakuen.jp/item/32/
Also found this channel with some more recent videos. Seems like it could be her personal one or at least a very dedicated fan account:
https://www.youtube.com/@kerupani
I have to say that seeing these decade old videos with comments from what I assume to be family friends and relatives really warmed my heart. She has been working at this for so long and seems to finally be getting the recognition she deserves. I think the main reason I liked Beryl so much, despite not being into the musical part of vtubing, is that she reminded me a lot of the Spoony Experiment, someone who is objectively very talented but could never quite make it big. However, unlike Spoony, it seems that she was held back by a lack of opportunities rather than muh depression and antagonizing the fanbase. I remember back on the homeland everyone was sure that she was going to reincarnate as Fauna and then were dumbfounded when she was in neither Hololive or Nijisanji EN2. When I found her as Beryl I was shocked to see that her CCV was stuck somewhere in the 20s when she was obviously entertaining and talented enough to be in the big leagues.
...Or maybe I just liked her because I like shortstack dragon girls and the fact that she sounds like an anime girl version of JonTron. Either way I'm glad to see her back.

:polkasticks:Fishman take this sad girl all the way up to the top!:polkasticks:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Any chance she works at that muscle mommy bar or something in Japan?

EDIT: SHE DID WORKED AT A MUSCLE GIRL HOSTESS CLUB!
in b4 playing suika with her thighs
get in line old timer
Disappointment.jpg

seenister

Also found this channel with some more recent videos. Seems like it could be her personal one or at least a very dedicated fan account:
https://www.youtube.com/@kerupani
I have to say that seeing these decade old videos with comments from what I assume to be family friends and relatives really warmed my heart. She has been working at this for so long and seems to finally be getting the recognition she deserves. I think the main reason I liked Beryl so much, despite not being into the musical part of vtubing, is that she reminded me a lot of the Spoony Experiment, someone who is objectively very talented but could never quite make it big. However, unlike Spoony, it seems that she was held back by a lack of opportunities rather than muh depression and antagonizing the fanbase. I remember back on the homeland everyone was sure that she was going to reincarnate as Fauna and then were dumbfounded when she was in neither Hololive or Nijisanji EN2. When I found her as Beryl I was shocked to see that her CCV was stuck somewhere in the 20s when she was obviously entertaining and talented enough to be in the big leagues.
...Or maybe I just liked her because I like shortstack dragon girls and the fact that she sounds like an anime girl version of JonTron. Either way I'm glad to see her back.

:polkasticks:Fishman take this sad girl all the way up to the top!:polkasticks:
I BELIEB. She will be the brightest star on the night of her first 3D concert.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Today's 2.0 streams pretty much pulled in a consistent 450-500 CCV for 4 PhaseJP members apart from Clara's as mentioned above. She started around 1.6k and ended at 1.1k before raiding into Pico's stream.

Am gonna take a wild estimate that today's JP viewership could be anywhere from as low as 60% to as high as 80%.
That's pretty good considering it wasn't too long ago that Michiru/Nasa had 100 CCV with mostly EN viewership.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It wasn't too long ago that freaking Uruka could barely muster just over 40 to 50 CCVs.

Pippa sings RAM RANCH viewers.png

Time flies hot damn.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
true to pon fashion almost all of kaleido has a schedule and have waiting rooms up except for loki but apparently its fine because shes cool and cute:koronehappyl:

edit: shes a bit drunk as of the moment which is first in the while since shes very busy on her debut that she didnt have the chance to drink
Loki succumbed to peer pressure and came up with a schedule.

Edit: She’s having an ASMR practice stream same time tomorrow.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Went to bed near the end of Clara's stream, and by the time the 2.0 stream train ended, I was awake and at work for a few hours. Will probably catch the rest of them throughout this week. Good to see the positive reception.

Also, it's almost annoying me how fun and catchy Clara's song is. Been either listening to it or humming it damn near all day.

It was a fun time with all these debuts. The hype was definitely justified. And to think the hype all started when Fishman accidentally spilled the beans months ago.
:smugselen:

Bronze

Ok didn't expect cute dog to sing babymetal. Guess I'll check the vod

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Bit OT, I only started watching Clara when she was Beryl, so I was surprised to find out that she had an AoE collab with Lumi, Jelly (forma de Moon), and Nina Saotome in her Peari days:

lumi-jelly-peari-min.png

Interesting that at the time none of them were in Phase, but now 3/4 of them are.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Bit OT, I only started watching Clara when she was Beryl, so I was surprised to find out that she had an AoE collab with Lumi, Jelly (forma de Moon), and Nina Saotome in her Peari days:

View attachment 62403
Interesting that at the time none of them were in Phase, but now 3/4 of them are.

Lumi has mentioned wanting to do a collab with Clara and Jelly. I'm pretty sure it was for AoE too. Would be great if they got Nina for it as well.

Man, that would be so awesome. Please let this happen.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
When I found her as Beryl I was shocked to see that her CCV was stuck somewhere in the 20s when she was obviously entertaining and talented enough to be in the big leagues.
I didn't even know she existed until some totally random night. I wanna say it was either you or Nooternun who shared Beryl's current live stream. I was a little tired but not ready to sleep, so I went to her karaoke stream and it was over. Stayed till the end, didn't even realize it was like 230am. Beryl made me a believer in the "2-view diamond" in the dime a dozen sea of vtubers.

Edit: She’s having an ASMR practice stream same time tomorrow.

Damn, I'll have to VOD that. Probably be knee deep in work bullshit by then.

hylic

Pico sang Evanescence Bring Me To Life and Linkin Park Numb. It was adorable.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So according to a friend Clara is downplaying her English saying she isn't fluent. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she do fluent English streams as Beryl? I wonder if she's hiding her power level in order to surprise the JP/EN bros when she busts out fluent English in a Collab with Airi

Salado

So according to a friend Clara is downplaying her English saying she isn't fluent. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she do fluent English streams as Beryl? I wonder if she's hiding her power level in order to surprise the JP/EN bros when she busts out fluent English in a Collab with Airi
She's Canadian, is she not?

She also said (in English) that she speak it "sometimes", but that was obviously a joke for the EOPs in chat, which they caught and laughed at. Her chat has been mostly Gaijin, I honestly can't say if there's a lot of JPs watching her (the others seem to be doing alright so far) but its too early to tell. I'd give them a week or two to see how the numbers and chat get more or less settled.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Apart from Clara's Crash Bandicoot stream and Pico's karaoke earlier today...

We're gonna get a story video from Memory, premiering in 45 mins from this post.

Then in 2 hours later we're getting an Overwatch 2 stream with Yuu.

And then finally ASMR stream with Loki.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

seenister

i come into the stream and yuu is fucking malding
Her masculine vibes immediately disappeared after playing her first game. She's so cute.
This stream made me install OW2 again after years of playing and hoped I could play with/against her then I found out that changing servers doesn't mean shit anymore since Blizzard will force you to play in the region near you.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Top Bottom