GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

seenister

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Are any of the debuts worth watching aside from Clara?

Awoogers

oh wait shes talking about iinchous human centipede watchalong on NND way back then that made her popular :whatastory:

"i can be connected to a human centipede as a vtuber!" holy shit one of her reasons to be a vtuber is because she wants to talk to a human centipede:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Awoogers

the fact that she regularly checks on the lurkers as well is very endearing

edit: loki please wash your hands after going to the toilet

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
the fact that she regularly checks on the lurkers as well is very endearing

edit: loki please wash your hands after going to the toilet
She also tries to occasionally engage with English commenters I've noticed. Am really liking her along with the vibes that she brings.

Awoogers

true to pon fashion almost all of kaleido has a schedule and have waiting rooms up except for loki but apparently its fine because shes cool and cute:koronehappyl:

edit: shes a bit drunk as of the moment which is first in the while since shes very busy on her debut that she didnt have the chance to drink

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Any chance she works at that muscle mommy bar or something in Japan?

EDIT: SHE DID WORKED AT A MUSCLE GIRL HOSTESS CLUB!
How did she even find PC?

Bronze

Salado

Awoogers

she goes into a huge tangent about mojis and thanked everyone who likes her:sanasmile:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Awoogers

that i love you was illegal it caught me off guard :sanasmile:

and that wah as well

Salado

Well, now I have to watch Yuu's VOD and what I missed of Loki's.

Question for nip speakers and a little numberfagging:

Clara pulled very good numbers last night, but the majority of chat was filthy gaijin (like me). Hell, I even saw Spanish in chat. So, what about the others? I caught the last 20-30 minutes of Snake Lady and she was at 400+ CCV and chat was mostly in Japanese (even if some names were in Western languages).

I've also seen Russian in all the debuts and D2.0's I've watched.

Bronze

Clara pulled very good numbers last night, but the majority of chat was filthy gaijin (like me). Hell, I even saw Spanish in chat. So, what about the others? I caught the last 20-30 minutes of Snake Lady and she was at 400+ CCV and chat was mostly in Japanese (even if some names were in Western languages).

Same as Loki iirc. At least when they stopped overlapping.

hylic

Clara has the least accessible JST times (2 PM on a weekday) and most accessible PST time (9 PM directly after pippa's slot) so her audience is going to be mostly english in the near future. She held about 1200 but that was after three raids from her senpai

The others fill up prime time JP slots (5PM to 10PM) with Loki running from 11 PM into midnight. I didn't watch pico or memory but Yuu and Loki held about 500 ccv of what I assume to be mostly people in Asia and some early risers in the united states.

seenister

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Today's 2.0 streams pretty much pulled in a consistent 450-500 CCV for 4 PhaseJP members apart from Clara's as mentioned above. She started around 1.6k and ended at 1.1k before raiding into Pico's stream.

Am gonna take a wild estimate that today's JP viewership could be anywhere from as low as 60% to as high as 80%.

Last edited:
Top Bottom