Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
-pripara

holy shit is she both old and girly
:holohag::hololove:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So what did YOOUUUU do that got her banned from Shitter?

hylic

Yuu thinks jojo part 2 is the best part. (She only reads the manga)

Absolute Yuu supremacy

PemAloeKenzoku

She had me at her loving Rimworld, as a Towa fan I can handle Apex (reluctantly). Guess I'll have to suffer through overwatch 2

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
So, I just came back from being AWOL. What did I miss? (not catching up to 63 pages)
Is any of the JPs bilingual enough to watch? I've seen many phase talents fawning over the bunnygirl and the Kronii/Ao mashup.

Bronze

So, I just came back from being AWOL. What did I miss? (not catching up to 63 pages)
Is any of the JPs bilingual enough to watch? I've seen many phase talents fawning over the bunnygirl and the Kronii/Ao mashup.
Clara/Beryl is western so yes, but her main streaming language seems to be JP mostly. So she's not like Iori, but reverse Tenma. She'll most likely respond to EN comments though. Everyone else barely knows english

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Clara/Beryl is western, but her main streaming language seems to be JP mostly. So she's not like Iori, but reverse Tenma. She'll most likely respond to EN comments though
Wait, so Clara was confirmed to be Beryl LeRou? The one everyone was hoping to get poached by the fish?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Wait, so Clara was confirmed to be Beryl LeRou? The one everyone was hoping to get poached by the fish?
Well, the other one, after the bear.

Awoogers

ok i posted on the wrong thread so lol

the only ones who covered this one that i watch is both akina from niji and luinee from holo so this is a really fine surprise
well they covered the long version but the point still stands

Bronze

Yuu said if they ever get a JP warehouse she wants to work in it :ironmousekek:

agility_

Early Adopter
Ayase mentioned all of the kaleido girls like minecraft.

Now, is this a repeat of the Alias situation where they all lied to sakana.

e: I recognize a lot more pippa posters on Snake woman chat, I hope they gtfo or learn manners swiftly

Last edited:

Awoogers

listening to loki is:irysyabairys: i just heard the words "my lower half is wet because i was in the gym"or something along those lines

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
God damn, I know this is what she wants (and looking at her PLs/RM has for a long time) but it really bites that Clara's gonna be JP. Between her design, singing, love of broadway, and being a HAG I'd be a regular in a heartbeat.
Clara is going to do what decades of anime watching couldn't; make me do serious reps of nihongo jouzu.

Is it weird to like her little fangs showing when she sticks out her tongue?

To answer properly (aside from the "agreed" react), yeah it's her. And if you are so inclined, @sbm has a post several pages back that confirms Fishman's one requirement for joining Phase.

seenister

agility_

Early Adopter
Snakes on a Phase might be a body builder.

Someone mentioned whey protein and she's been talking about workout shakes for 20 minutes.

Awoogers

Someone mentioned whey protein and she's been talking about workout shakes for 20 minutes.
she did say that she likes going to the gym on her debut so its more than likely that shes jacked

seenister

she did say that she likes going to the gym on her debut so its more than likely that shes jacked

Any chance she works at that muscle mommy bar or something in Japan?

EDIT: SHE DID WORKED AT A MUSCLE GIRL HOSTESS CLUB!

Last edited:

Bronze

She also sounds pretty rational. She said numberfagging is unhealthy, aware that she's in a corp so has to turn profit, but wants to enjoy her time too. She makes too much sense for a Phase member :smugpipi:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Her and Yuu are going to drive me insane on which one to marry.

Awoogers

Any chance she works at that muscle mommy bar or something in Japan?

EDIT: SHE DID WORKED AT A MUSCLE GIRL HOSTESS CLUB!
yeah apparently she did

someone look through the vids maybe shes on one of those feature vids

Top Bottom