"You know what I did? I would drag my friends into a discord call, and I'd be like 'watch me play!' and then listen to me commentate nghuenhueHueHUEHUAHUAHuah!!!"Dokibird

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

seenister

Clara's twitter account is suspended
1706517452249.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

seenister

librewolf (43).jpg

She's so BRIGHT MY EYES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Airi enjoying Clara's misfortune I wonder what she did to get bonked?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
God damn, I know this is what she wants (and looking at her PLs/RM has for a long time) but it really bites that Clara's gonna be JP. Between her design, singing, love of broadway, and being a HAG I'd be a regular in a heartbeat. I know she streamed in EN in her PLs so I hope sometime in the future we get like a weekly EN stream or something.

For what it's worth, if you really grind at it for two years you can probably catch up enough to understand most of what she's saying. (Alternatively, spend a decade and a half half-assedly studying like me.) I definitely find her the easiest to understand of the five.

If I can somehow manifest the time this week I might try my hand at being a translator-clipper and translate that really specific thing that was in her "dislike" list because she explained it today. Basically had to do with some drunks harassing her in a restaurant because they didn't think she could understand Japanese.

Last edited:

seenister

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Bronze

Yuu got banned.
Don't think she posted anything that can be argued too sexual(she posted barely any images anyway). Her design isn't too sexual. So I assume mass reporting got them?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Time for the menhera queen's sister:

Edit: Clara found out what happens when you deadname websites:
clara_xitter.PNG

Edit2 : Memory is giving the JP crowd a crash course on Phase lore, with the obligatory coffee company plug, of course. She's also giving some shout-outs to her Origins senpais

Edit 3: Memory is an Uber Eats girl, chat is already bracing for the first cooking stream

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
if any of them were cat girls, elon musk wouldn't have let them get banned

bothyourhouses

I'm not sure I've ever seen this work out for someone. Kiara tried and is the runt. Pikamee is mostly English. Anya see Kiara. I don't watch Fuwamoco, dunno if they lean into it.

Chances are, this is more likely to alienate two audiences than to win both of them.
Yeah. It means most of your audience is watching half as many of your videos as normal, which allegedly screws you on the YouTube algorithm.
I can't be the only one who thinks Clara sounds like Kson/Coco sometimes
I mentioned who she sounded like to me. Must just be a common accent in Japanese for E->J people. (Either that, or everyone in the foreign weeb/idol/maid/etc. bubble ends up talking to each other and sounding alike).
I don't know if announcing the company as Canada's number one vtuber agency is quite as impressive as they're trying to make it out to be but it's not wrong.
Japanese customers like to be reassured that something is popular and they can like it without being strange. Makes sense strategically.
(Alternatively, spend a decade and a half half-assedly studying like me.) I definitely find her the easiest to understand of the three.

If I can somehow manifest the time this week I might try my hand at being a translator-clipper and translate that really specific thing that was in her "dislike" list because she explained it today. Basically had to do with some drunks harassing her in a restaurant because they didn't think she could understand Japanese.
I do that but then I worry that listening to a native English speaker is spoiling my learning/accent - the very fact that they're easier for me to understand means their Japanese is probably Anglicised somehow. Meh, horses for courses.
And yeah harassed because it's presumed you don't speak Japanese as a foreigner is sadly something that happens here.

Bronze

seenister

She sounds much calmer now imo. Also chibi Memory on chat overlay is pretty cute.
Yeah. I didn't think she could Yap more than Pico.

Bronze

Yuu held a press conference about her account before 2.0
Screenshot-2024-01-29-140331.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
she likes pokemon and she likes lucario

omega based

Limkin

Phase is having the same twitter issue as Holo. If you login from a different place and suddenly start actively using it, it will assume you got hacked and ban you.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

Phase is having the same twitter issue as Holo. If you login from a different place and suddenly start actively using it, it will assume you got hacked and ban you.
it says user report though? For Clara at least

Top Bottom