"There isn't enough time in my life to draw all the shit that comes out of Uruka's account.... let alone all the other girls..."Agemmata

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

It is kind of weird to hear a person before their debut but I guess it makes sense if she isn't a new one. Also now I am sold on her. The "older sister but not in a lewd way" voice is the best

Am I crazy or are the head-nubs non-symmetrical? The right one (from our perspective) seems closer to the front of her head than the other one. That bothers me.

Stunned But Dumb

Am I crazy or are the head-nubs non-symmetrical? The right one (from our perspective) seems closer to the front of her head than the other one. That bothers me.
Wow, wish you didn't point that out... Thats going to bug me now too

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Wow, wish you didn't point that out... Thats going to bug me now too
I think its the coloring and shadows making them look asymmetrical, very weird of the artist to do, and even though it isn't the rigger's fault the movement makes it more noticeable.

Limkin

You say that while her model literally has a shibari binding and looks like its out of a fetish eroge. She most likely asked for this look too.
I'm a bit surprised fishman allegedly approved of this to be the face of Phase Weekly while getting upset over somewhat spicy clips.
This is precisely why I wanted to wait for the voice. If she was just another degenerate with mommy coomer voice I wouldn't bother

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

dizzy.PNG

It's not fair, she's setting us up for the ban hammer, she's placed a trap card :panik:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Hi, Dizzy.
1684866013779.png
(l - a)
The peaking is pretty bad, and you can hear some noise too, both of which can be reduced by turning down the gain. Of course the problem is likely that this mic has no presence with a low gain, but that's where to start. I would need to know what hardware this is supposed to be to figure out what's actually fixable. Plus Urara always had some insane sibilance, but I feel it's actually gotten worse, and the only fix for that is EQ or a de-esser plugin.

Dizzy if you read this add Throne or a donation link already.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I'm not a Tsunderia expert, most of my Slugma knowledge is secondhand so I can't say if this is new for her.
We'll have to see with her redebut.

Her short, repost of the same thing:

I've heard she is actually a big fujo, which is a bit weird because she looks like a normal attractive woman but I guess looks can be deceiving.

Edit: She didn't realize the recording had audio on.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Uh oh I think Jelly is cute

But I also think she's kind of disturbing which might be very entertaining in it's own way

I see various weird posts about eating and food on her old twitter too, kind of amusing but also... well disturbing

There were a lot more too :shiinastare: Very interesting girl:shiinawangy:

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
>loli
>whore
>whore
Aah ok so nothing for me this time. Again.
:fishmandispair:
Might I ask what it is you’re looking for? I mean, I’m not interested either, but that’s because coughphaseconnectcough my attention is needed elsewhere. They seem alright though.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Got a Jelly add
jellyadd.PNG

when I click watch now it goes to the debuted WR, here's the short cover they posted today

kestraline

Early Adopter
Got a Jelly add
View attachment 27174

when I click watch now it goes to the debuted WR, here's the short cover they posted today

That URL doesn't even work. Not a good way to shill a debut, no mention of it happening as well.
Doesn't seem like it was even made to be an ad in mind compared to the recent Shiina donothon ad that was going around.

Also daily reminder to @The Proctor to rename this from Gen 3 to Invaders 2 because Gen 3 is different and taking place later in the year.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I think Slugma saw my comment or the one on /vt/ about looking like her model is from an eroge.

Also daily reminder to @The Proctor to rename this from Gen 3 to Invaders 2 because Gen 3 is different and taking place later in the year.
Just make it both since Gen3 is supposed to also be coming soon.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That URL doesn't even work. Not a good way to shill a debut, no mention of it happening as well.
When I clicked the watch now button on the actual add it did go to the waiting room, but yeah it's a little messy. I think this is the first PC add I've actually had come up for me though, so hopefully it does some work for her.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Pretty cute, I wonder if she'll have some version of a cursed mode on the new model?
jellycursedmode.PNG

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
A quick PSA from Dizzy Dokuro:

Thank you, Dizzy, very cool

kestraline

Early Adopter
Someone made a bingo card based on the new debuts later on today.
1685209008571.png

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
I think Slugma saw my comment or the one on /vt/ about looking like her model is from an eroge.

At the end of the video she flashes this:
HAGfish.png
Only two animals on Earth have this kind of mouth: the lamprey and the :holohag:fish.
If she actually refers to herself as the hagfish vtuber that would be brilliant.

Kalion

:)
Prediction I hope isn't true and I'm just being schizo based on their pasts: None of the invaders will have, or at least won't follow, schedules. They all spent their last active year of streaming streaming sporadically and Ember would often cancel streams the day of.

Top Bottom