"I'm fine! I'm not fine! Fuck you!"Sakamata Chloe

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
So, I was skipping through Rie's birthday streams to grab some timestamps for certain events that happened so I can watch them later when I have time, and I stopped at a spot when she was giving an interesting bit of information:

According to Rie, it sounds like after her debut, Dizzy will be taking over Phase Weekly as a recurring host, while having another Phase member joining in. On the one hand, it would probably be nicer on everyone to have this format. On the other hand, the current setup is nice because it puts them into collabs we may not have normally seen much, like the recent one with Airi and Nasa or last month with Pippa and Michiru.

And credit to @Lurker McSpic for mentioning this possibility last week. Was pretty much spot on for the Phase Weekly part:
I just hope she is a talent not a talent/manager, that weird dynamic can lead to some ugly shitshows if the other girls start feeling she gets away with things or some girls she is close with get away with things. If they're aiming for her to be an a-chan that mostly just does official streams and some goofy streams here and there, it can work specially since phase weekly seems like a permanent thing and having 2 talents show up constantly can be a logistic nightmare considering how spread they are.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
My question when it comes to future invaders is whether or not pushing for new models and names is likely going to put people off. People already have been pissed off about Yuri getting fired and straight up nuked, will the identity changes also be a deal breaker too?
Eh, fuck em. It's got be a small window for invaders "with model and audience in tact" to get enough out of joining PC anyways. Say for example Lisa or Amiya, they have a moderate sized audience, but if they join PC and Fish gets a cut of their $$$ then how much growth to they need to actually come out ahead? Can PC really offer enough growth to make it worth giving fish a cut? On the other end you have bigger indies who might get some benefit with hep with merch or events.... maybe, but it's the same problem, if they're already the size of the biggest gen 2, can they really get enough out of Fish? It could be that Fish only want new Ips and the "invader" part is only attached alt accounts for recognition, so again larger Indies might not have much to gain.

I hope Gen 3 comes out soon and I hope their models are cuter and more creative. Not to be mean to Invaders but Gen 2 was all more interesting and cute designs.
Edit: After debuts their models were all more interesting and attractive then they seemed on the trailer.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

lvl8

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
We still have no fucking idea how bad Yuri fucked up. For all my laments about Fishman's idiocy, he has done a good job of keeping this one quite.

hololive ruined /jp/

We still have no fucking idea how bad Yuri fucked up. For all my laments about Fishman's idiocy, he has done a good job of keeping this one quite.
bad enough for rie to restart her idol manager run when yuri popped up.

kestraline

Early Adopter
According to Rie, it sounds like after her debut, Dizzy will be taking over Phase Weekly as a recurring host, while having another Phase member joining in. On the one hand, it would probably be nicer on everyone to have this format. On the other hand, the current setup is nice because it puts them into collabs we may not have normally seen much, like the recent one with Airi and Nasa or last month with Pippa and Michiru.
To be fair it's been rather hard to get girls to want to do Phase Weekly and people assumed Dizzy was going to get involved so there you go.

I wish they would change the format up though. The problem is the clips aren't the best and management reportedly do not want yab stuff despite the fact that the company is known for having unhinged sad girls. A lot of good clips get skipped and certain talent find it hard for their stuff to get shown. For example, Shiina would get shown a lot whilst Lia not so much, to the point even Tenma complained about the lack of Lia clips.

Also, friendly reminder for mods or @The Proctor to see my previous post in this thread about renaming to Invaders 2 and the explanation for it.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
We might find out if she spergs out in a couple of hours.

Limkin

It is kind of weird to hear a person before their debut but I guess it makes sense if she isn't a new one. Also now I am sold on her. The "older sister but not in a lewd way" voice is the best

Kalion

:)

It is kind of weird to hear a person before their debut but I guess it makes sense if she isn't a new one. Also now I am sold on her. The "older sister but not in a lewd way" voice is the best

Dear god. Fishman please, you need to call an all hands on deck meeting and get this woman's audio setup figured out before debut.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
There is something wrong with Dizzy Dokuro (affectionate):

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The "older sister but not in a lewd way" voice is the best
You say that while her model literally has a shibari binding and looks like its out of a fetish eroge. She most likely asked for this look too.
I'm a bit surprised fishman allegedly approved of this to be the face of Phase Weekly while getting upset over somewhat spicy clips.
Then again he did also approve of Shiina's model and said there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. :shiinastare:

Dear god. Fishman please, you need to call an all hands on deck meeting and get this woman's audio setup figured out before debut.
I think Slugma lives close enough to fishman she could just drive up to his apartment box fort in the warehouse to directly get the money for an audio setup.
If enough people complain he would probably do it.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I'm a bit surprised fishman allegedly approved of this to be the face of Phase Weekly while getting upset over somewhat spicy clips.
Then again he did also approve of Shiina's model and said there was absolutely nothing wrong with it. :shiinastare:
Fishman is a weird combination of timid and reckless.

cucurut

I think Slugma lives close enough to fishman she could just drive up to his apartment box fort in the warehouse to directly get the money for an audio setup.
If enough people complain he would probably do it.

Hi, Dizzy.
1684866013779.png
(l - a)

You say that while her model literally has a shibari binding and looks like its out of a fetish eroge. She most likely asked for this look too.
Most likely yes...
1684866410870.png
(l - a)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
For example, Shiina would get shown a lot whilst Lia not so much, to the point even Tenma complained about the lack of Lia clips.
moreshiinabells.PNGNo no I think we need MORE SHIINA CLIPS!
Nah, let her scuff! Maybe she want to humiliate herself and have chat vote a batsu to punish the naughty new talent!
:coomer:On no why does the wheel keep stopping in candle wax? What even is that? Clamps? But tha'st not a punishment is it? who made this wheel? :menhera:
Then again he did also approve of Shiina's model and said there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.
evenmoreshiinabells.PNG

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I can fix Dizzy('s audio set-up for a nominal price)

Top Bottom