"My vocabulary is definitely, surely, not that crass. I use more refined terms... like whore"Amanogawa Shiina

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Prediction I hope isn't true and I'm just being schizo based on their pasts: None of the invaders will have, or at least won't follow, schedules. They all spent their last active year of streaming streaming sporadically and Ember would often cancel streams the day of.
Hope fishman lays down the social credit law, I'm putting my investment into Ember stonks for now just since I like her model visually the most but I'm flexible.
Still an old stakeholder in meemaw inc so I'm proud of that

kestraline

Early Adopter
Prediction I hope isn't true and I'm just being schizo based on their pasts: None of the invaders will have, or at least won't follow, schedules. They all spent their last active year of streaming streaming sporadically and Ember would often cancel streams the day of.
I just wish they would fill the dead hours that there are so much of but we all know that won't happen.
Overlap Connect will never end as long as management keep ignoring the issue, which will likely get worse come Gen 3.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I just wish they would fill the dead hours that there are so much of but we all know that won't happen.
Overlap Connect will never end as long as management keep ignoring the issue, which will likely get worse come Gen 3.
That's one reason I love Erina so much when she's streaming - she's usually on quite late so she provides a comfy stream to go to sleep to, and I don't have to worry about missing the others streams

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1685224122441.png

Goddamn.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

themanimthehills

Here's the real question, which of the new girls have you already decided to anti?

I'm going to anti and throw racial slurs at Ember.

hololive ruined /jp/

Here's the real question, which of the new girls have you already decided to anti?

for me its slugma because she's fuckin ugly lookin'

Kalion

:)

She's Vietnamese so start thinking of every way you can say "tunnel rat" without getting banned.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I hate everyone equally.
Yes, even you.

hololive ruined /jp/

She's Vietnamese so start thinking of every way you can say "tunnel rat" without getting banned
she's viet? thought she was chinese in those pics

themanimthehills

She's Vietnamese so start thinking of every way you can say "tunnel rat" without getting banned.
Vietnamese? Aia suddenly got some competition for most prominent Vietnamese vtuber! Maybe I really will start throwing racial slura at her...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1K likes already and we haven't even started stream.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
did fucking fishman got another batch of asians? :whatastory:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The streams being an hour apart is worrying, these are going to be full of pointless lore shit, aren't they?

themanimthehills

The streams being an hour apart is worrying, these are going to be full of pointless lore shit, aren't they?
You'll like the lore and you better shut the fuck up

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
we know there's ads this time around but did fish bothered to pay someone to do a watchalong? the more eyes the better, c'mon throw a stack of fives to kirshe and she'll do it.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I think each of these is gonna crack 3k

Topo Chico

we know there's ads this time around but did fish bothered to pay someone to do a watchalong? the more eyes the better, c'mon throw a stack of fives to kirshe and she'll do it.
Kirsche just spent the last 30 minutes getting tard wrangled into fixing audio so she could actually play some video gamez :/

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Top Bottom