"I think a lot of boys do this you know, you get very limited videogaming time, your parents don't let you play after a certain time, so you end up going out with... your boyfriends, like little boyfriends"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

lvl8

Lia is also big into Dizzy.

Also, I'm not too familiar with any of the new talents, so upon a cursory glance, I sincerely hope they kept Jelly's nightmare fuel aspect intact. As seen below:

I'm sure slugma was a manager. I wonder why they insist on keeping it a secret.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Soon, all shall know the wonders of Dizzy Dokuro, sad girl wrangler supreme

I don't even want to fix her, I just want to support her, man

EDIT:

Resident not-jellyfish commits crimes, pledges to commit them again:

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Those ropes and that short title, I'm starting to suspect slugma is a degenerate.

You had one job and it wasn't to save the sad girls or bring eyes to Phase Connect. It was to catch the damn food!

I wonder if Dizzy's gonna be a full streamer or if she's gonna also do some management stuff like A-chan? Either way I'm excited to see how they all shape up in the next few months as they come into their own.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Steven Universe smh
1684797820493.png

"It's ok, I'm a woman too." - Lia
1684797940606.png

Ok, I'm out of here, consider me filtered

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Finally, worst girl has been determined

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You know this Dizzy tumblr cartoon degen poses some akward questions too as it complicates her Hag-level. Is she in between Lia and Shiina, thus being a lesser Hag?
OR, was she, as a grown ass fully formed adult woman into this stuff?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
It hasn't even been 24 hours and I'm already putting on my clown makeup, but I will not be deterred, I will love Dizzy regardless

Now if you excuse me, I need to stock up on bourbon, it's going to be a long week

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Menhera and hasn't even redebuted

She is trying to solidify her position as bottom bitch. I'm sorry @John Vtuber you can't save this one

Save her? On the contrary, I love her like this regardless, and will build her up however I can

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Just hear me out, maybe the reason why dizzy is such a good manager is because she is a super degenerate but she also had a dad. She doesn't seem like a hag but if she had a good paternal figure she could be like 10 years older mentally than most of the girls at phase lmao.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't recognize any of these people.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
They're the new invaders debuting in a few days from now
Ok, but invaders are existing talents normally, and I don't recognize any of them.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Ok, but invaders are existing talents normally, and I don't recognize any of them.
Yeah, Fish kind of subverted our expectations. :retard:

We were all thinking fairly popular (with PC viewers) streamers that would mix into PC, but Iguess that's not what he wanted. These Invaders had all ceased their vtuber stuff for 6 months or more and are getting new models so it's more just that it's unnecessary to try and hide their PL. Except for Moon Jelly who has a lot of work under her already, so it's useful for her to be known as Jelly. Maybe Fish gave Ember the choice of being an invader or a gen 3, who knows. Dizzy, who knows maybe they were in/hired before they started managing for PC but were just managing until ready, like Shiina and Rie doing art stuff for fish pre-debute.

ANyways. TIME FOR GEN 3 :amepopcorn:
Although i do think Jelly will be fun, though it's been hard to scrounge up her actually streaming stuff
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1oP4y1A7h7/

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

kestraline

Early Adopter
Can this thread get renamed to Invaders 2 rather than Gen 3? Gen 3 is completely separate with premade models and takes place later this year.

Yes, fishman has clearly went in a different direction than last time for Invaders, and that's still confusing as fuck, but we'll see what happens in the actual debuts if they bring up old identities and what not. Jelly isn't hiding it and I'm sure when it comes to Dizzy, Shiina said in a stream it wasn't a secret as to who she was. So I doubt they're going to ban talk of it. I assume Dizzy will bring it up in the debut and explain why it's different, she is after all a manager.

My question when it comes to future invaders is whether or not pushing for new models and names is likely going to put people off. People already have been pissed off about Yuri getting fired and straight up nuked, will the identity changes also be a deal breaker too?

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I saw a comment in /vt/ earlier today about how Slugma looks like her model is from an eroge and I totally see it.
Reminds me of the ones where the characters clothing/style reflect the kind of fetish they are into.

Hags+ management, for Dizzy, Shiina and Lumi. Lumi was a managment herself for sometime, Shiina was a team leader. I classify Lumi as hag until proof of not-a-hag is presented. And I mean hag in the most insane Japanse 26 or older sense.
Slugma and Lumi are the same age, 26, Shiina and Airi are both somewhere in their early 30s, and Lia is the youngest followed by Panko who is I think 21.
I'm not sure how old Wemi and Erina are but I think they are close in age, they both seem to be pretty young zoomers.

I'm sure slugma was a manager. I wonder why they insist on keeping it a secret.
Maybe it has something to do with that tweet awhile back about having to get a lawyer.
Also an issue with Tsunderia's owner over copyrights might explain why these girls need new identities and models.

Last edited:
Top Bottom