"I got pranked by Sora-chan! What should I do? I got startled, Sora-chan you idiot!"AZKi

Noa Talent - The Totally not a scam Chinese company with ties to HoYoverse

Xuhle

I apologize for nothing.

0a5.gif

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Update:

[a]

I guess it'll sink before leaving port.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
So she's saying the reasons are supposed to be undisclosed? I feel like she disclosed them right there.
This is a woman who added Sayu and other Indie's they were recruiting to their company youtube channel and started making playlists of their videos before they even signed on. Who later went to /vt/ to because they were confusing her new company with her former one (Aurora Live VR) to clarify they were different and that there was bad blood between the two and not only posted pics of herself with name and date to prove it was her but even confirmed that they were recruiting these indie talents before any official announcement.

The stupidity combined with the frequent menhera posting kinda makes me want to start watching her.

Ballpark_Look

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker

Xuhle

*insert vaguepost comment here*

E- for a reason for the vaguepost, someone popped up in my DMs.
Discord_zt1naJNdUm.png

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Yeah, some of us had a group DM with Quinn this afternoon - I don't know if all the people involved want to identify themselves but Quinn said it was fine to share all the info she dumped on us. Here's what I think were the important bits.
  • Most importantly, NOA is still moving forward. I think we all assumed the whole thing was dropped once the web site went down but the site is back up and it's looking like talents will debut next month (they were supposed to debut earlier this month but things were pushed back).
  • After her posts on Twitter (the Quinn ones, not the EIOS ones) Quinn was fired from NOA with a Zaion-like enumerated list of crimes, albeit just shared with her instead of posted publicly. (So keep in mind that all this info is coming from someone quite biased against Noa.) The tweets were listed there but then there was a bunch of procedural stuff about commissioning artwork without getting proper invoices and other bullshit nobody cares about until they need a reason to fire you and, most bizarrely, not properly "reminding" Sayu of her flight, causing her to miss her first flight to Shanghai. Yes, apparently Quinn was expected to be a grown adult's personal alarm clock or something. She says NOA still owes her about $4000 in payments and reimbursements which were supposed to be paid by September, which is part of the reason why she's burning this bridge now.
  • She doesn't know who the original 4chan leaker is but says the info is accurate: Yuefu, Metishon CEO with his government and business ties, ran almost everything and He Xiaotong, NOA CEO, had little control of his own. It's likely this is still true. Unlike what the leaker said she contends she really did sympathize with the former talents, however.
  • Quinn actually joined the company before Xiaotong and recommended him and many of the talents to join, even though he had a bad rap from his involvement with AuroraliveVR; she was willing to believe he had learned from the experience.
  • After her firing Quinn reached out to the talents she had brought on board to apologize to leading them into what she now believes to be a black company, but most of them did not respond, most likely because they still intend to debut for the company and management may have used her as a scapegoat, saying that she was the cause of all the company's problems and with her gone there would be no more problems.
  • This part is a little unclear but based on evidence provided I'm inclined to believe it… hold on to your butts. Despite the stream Sayu did back in July after coming back from Shanghai where she said she wouldn't be working with the company (remember she was there when while the internet found out about the attempt to rebrand Surge), she may still have some involvement with them and might even be debuting under them with other talents next month. Sayu had already signed a contract of some sort before the Shanghai trip so maybe she couldn't back out of it and/or maybe NOA threw more money at her, who knows. But if debuts do happen next month and Sayu is a part of it, I will believe that there is truly no helping that woman.
I think that's all of the major stuff. Good luck, Quinn (and good God, Sayu).

TKN_Murder

Murdered Lurker
Yeah, some of us had a group DM with Quinn this afternoon - I don't know if all the people involved want to identify themselves but Quinn said it was fine to share all the info she dumped on us. Here's what I think were the important bits.
  • Most importantly, NOA is still moving forward. I think we all assumed the whole thing was dropped once the web site went down but the site is back up and it's looking like talents will debut next month (they were supposed to debut earlier this month but things were pushed back).
  • After her posts on Twitter (the Quinn ones, not the EIOS ones) Quinn was fired from NOA with a Zaion-like enumerated list of crimes, albeit just shared with her instead of posted publicly. (So keep in mind that all this info is coming from someone quite biased against Noa.) The tweets were listed there but then there was a bunch of procedural stuff about commissioning artwork without getting proper invoices and other bullshit nobody cares about until they need a reason to fire you and, most bizarrely, not properly "reminding" Sayu of her flight, causing her to miss her first flight to Shanghai. Yes, apparently Quinn was expected to be a grown adult's personal alarm clock or something. She says NOA still owes her about $4000 in payments and reimbursements which were supposed to be paid by September, which is part of the reason why she's burning this bridge now.
  • She doesn't know who the original 4chan leaker is but says the info is accurate: Yuefu, Metishon CEO with his government and business ties, ran almost everything and He Xiaotong, NOA CEO, had little control of his own. It's likely this is still true. Unlike what the leaker said she contends she really did sympathize with the former talents, however.
  • Quinn actually joined the company before Xiaotong and recommended him and many of the talents to join, even though he had a bad rap from his involvement with AuroraliveVR; she was willing to believe he had learned from the experience.
  • After her firing Quinn reached out to the talents she had brought on board to apologize to leading them into what she now believes to be a black company, but most of them did not respond, most likely because they still intend to debut for the company and management may have used her as a scapegoat, saying that she was the cause of all the company's problems and with her gone there would be no more problems.
  • This part is a little unclear but based on evidence provided I'm inclined to believe it… hold on to your butts. Despite the stream Sayu did back in July after coming back from Shanghai where she said she wouldn't be working with the company (remember she was there when while the internet found out about the attempt to rebrand Surge), she may still have some involvement with them and might even be debuting under them with other talents next month. Sayu had already signed a contract of some sort before the Shanghai trip so maybe she couldn't back out of it and/or maybe NOA threw more money at her, who knows. But if debuts do happen next month and Sayu is a part of it, I will believe that there is truly no helping that woman.
I think that's all of the major stuff. Good luck, Quinn (and good God, Sayu).
The chinks not even once. You'd think Sayu would be wiser after seeing the Holo CN fiasco and being in Kurosanji, but I guess I expected too much of her. It's baffling she's still on board after all this stuff came out.
:depressedtako:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
What provided evidence?

Xuhle

The chinks not even once. You'd think Sayu would be wiser after seeing the Holo CN fiasco and being in Kurosanji, but I guess I expected too much of her.
:depressedtako:
There is certainly good reason why i dont trust Quinn. Cause not only do the things she said about Sayu doesnt add up, but some other things she said about while in management arent exactly giving us the full truth ether. Especially when it comes to expenses she claimed to have done, some of it even sounds like Hollywood accounting was going on.

For that matter i have very high doubts that Sayu sign with them when shes in Japan right now as a work trip. Along with the fact they could have just sign to appear for the bilibili event that took place back in July and had her flown to try her get her to sign on more. Not to mention her saying that she paid for all of Sayu skeb that doesnt make sense when most of them were part of her Throne. She also kept saying that Sayu is going to debut with Noa when everything ive been seeing on her website shes going to be debuting a Halloween costume soon.

Also just cause she cleared it up she was only talent part of the Affiliate branch that also happened to be staff no one also as it would seem.

What provided evidence?
Murray trying to imply there is more to this then there is most of the evidence was on management side not entirely saying who is staying or who jumped ship. Most of her evidence she showed about talents was her apologizing about getting them involved with Noa not that they signed.

E- Btw just to be clear i refuse to be a patsy for someone else to clean up there image. Especially when it seems like im not getting the full truth or half truths.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So clearly Xuhle is less inclined to believe Quinn than I am, particularly when it got to the parts that made Sayu look bad. Certainly she is trying to reform her image somewhat by coming to us with all this in the first place. But I thought what she showed pointed to Sayu still having some connection with them after her stream, and I don't know why Quinn would want to mislead us on that if it wasn't true. I guess we'll find out where the truth lies with regards to Sayu if and when NOA's talents are formally announced. Until then, believe what you wish to believe.

Xuhle

So clearly Xuhle is less inclined to believe Quinn than I am, particularly when it got to the parts that made Sayu look bad. Certainly she is trying to reform her image somewhat by coming to us with all this in the first place. But I thought what she showed pointed to Sayu still having some connection with them after her stream, and I don't know why Quinn would want to mislead us on that if it wasn't true. I guess we'll find out where the truth lies with regards to Sayu if and when NOA's talents are formally announced. Until then, believe what you wish to believe.
Yeah i have clear reasons not to trust her especially if you are going to threaten me as well. And yes Quinn i know you are watching.

Discord_Ka7zjg8kZx.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Yeah i have clear reasons not to trust her especially if you are going to threaten me as well. And yes Quinn i know you are watching.

View attachment 80934
No one threated you take your meds this is a threat.

For whatever it's worth even if your a lying bint thanks quinn for at least talking to us.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I don't think anyone believed they will actually stop? They sunk a lot of money into it already, they can't just drop it. Not with their government-issued chink hubris. They gonna keep trying to bullshit through until it succeed (it won't).

x Hades Stamps

I don't think anyone believed they will actually stop? They sunk a lot of money into it already, they can't just drop it. Not with their government-issued chink hubris. They gonna keep trying to bullshit through until it succeed (it won't).
I wish they would stop, though.

JusticeDog

I'm going to make a massive ass pull and assume that maybe Sayu still joining Noa was still true when Quinn was fired, but is no longer true. Quinn shouldn't have any way to know of anything about what the company is doing anymore and whether Sayu was still working with them or not after so many months.

Especially when she says the upcoming talents chose to ignore her messages, which would be her only real access into more info.

Xuhle

I'm going to make a massive ass pull and assume that maybe Sayu still joining Noa was still true when Quinn was fired, but is no longer true. Quinn shouldn't have any way to know of anything about what the company is doing anymore and whether Sayu was still working with them or not after so many months.

Especially when she says the upcoming talents chose to ignore her messages, which would be her only real access into more info.
I wouldn't believe anything Quinn was saying. In the group chat when she first said Sayu was debuting with Noa, in the DMs she started sending me afterwards saying she wasn't debuting with Noa and just making a general saying she was working on debut.

She very delusional about herself thinking that she might be able to get into hololive as much of a shit stirer she is. Cause if no one noticed in the first stuff I shared she said this was all to try and mend her bad reputation, twice.

E- btw Quinn presumably your still watching here if you want some actually advice to fix your reputation. Own up to it and move on. coming to us to try and smear another company or someone else doesn't fix your own shit.

Top Bottom