"You can slap me but not the sandwich"Ouro Kronii

Noa Talent - The Totally not a scam Chinese company with ties to HoYoverse

VSoyBoy

Reading this thread after just going over some Nijisanji stuff is really confusing.
Maybe Sayu should just start avoiding anyone named Quinn on principle, she seems to be really unlucky when it comes to people with that name. Well, she's generally unlucky, but definitely with people named Quinn.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'm going to make a massive ass pull and assume that maybe Sayu still joining Noa was still true when Quinn was fired, but is no longer true. Quinn shouldn't have any way to know of anything about what the company is doing anymore and whether Sayu was still working with them or not after so many months.

Okay, to clarify something, Quinn was fired only from her management position. She (under her EIOS Elypsis character) is actually still under NOA as a talent which is why she's still listed on NOA's site, but when I brought it up to her she says that's only so she can keep access to her Bilibili account since apparently non-Chinese citizens aren't allowed to have one unless it's run through a Chinese agency. She's also still in the Discord server with other talents, as is Sayu, and still has access to DMs with Sayu. And apparently an art production agency she works for has outstanding invoices for artwork commissioned for the new talents, including Sayu, if I understood that part of the conversation correctly.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Okay, to clarify something, Quinn was fired only from her management position. She (under her EIOS Elypsis character) is actually still under NOA as a talent which is why she's still listed on NOA's site, but when I brought it up to her she says that's only so she can keep access to her Bilibili account since apparently non-Chinese citizens aren't allowed to have one unless it's run through a Chinese agency. She's also still in the Discord server with other talents, as is Sayu, and still has access to DMs with Sayu. And apparently an art production agency she works for has outstanding invoices for artwork commissioned for the new talents, including Sayu, if I understood that part of the conversation correctly.
This woman is retarded

VSoyBoy

Xuhle

Quinn or Sayu?
Quinn - for believe we would be willing to fix her reputation. Believing a Chinese company is looking out for her best interest when in her own words was hired because she was on purple keemstar by the CEO of the parent company who claims to be the False eye of China. Also believe she would get into hololive.

Sayu- for even talking to this company or interacting Quinn. I'm willing to trust her words over Quinn and by that she didn't sign.

Murray- For believe she's not lying in any of this. Just continuing to look at some of the screenshots she shared more of it sounds like she was doing things that were against the company and not voluntold to do so. Theres not much I can say is believable that isn't share between her and other management, anything involving talents shes going to try and look like she's sympathetic to try and ingratiate herself with to also be like them even and only those she tried to onboard with Noa.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Quinn - for believe we would be willing to fix her reputation. Believing a Chinese company is looking out for her best interest when in her own words was hired because she was on purple keemstar by the CEO of the parent company who claims to be the False eye of China. Also believe she would get into hololive.

Sayu- for even talking to this company or interacting Quinn. I'm willing to trust her words over Quinn and by that she didn't sign.

Murray- For believe she's not lying in any of this. Just continuing to look at some of the screenshots she shared more of it sounds like she was doing things that were against the company and not voluntold to do so. Theres not much I can say is believable that isn't share between her and other management, anything involving talents shes going to try and look like she's sympathetic to try and ingratiate herself with to also be like them even and only those she tried to onboard with Noa.
Xuhle for throwing a tantrum in the forums that not everyone agrees with them over SEKRET INFO. that people might take Murray more then them or that Murray senpai won't notice them.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Off all the tards in the forum and discord, Murray is probably the only one to not get emotionally involved when they get involved in vtuber drama they have nothing to do with. See here im willing to trust Murray over you because clearly you're annoyed not everyone is sharing your obvious bias.

Xuhle

Off all the tards in the forum and discord, Murray is probably the only one to not get emotionally involved when they get involved in vtuber drama they have nothing to do with. See here im willing to trust Murray over you because clearly you're annoyed not everyone is sharing your obvious bias.
I'll get the highlight out for you if your following Murray's old man eyes.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'll get the highlight out for you if your following Murray's old man eyes.
What is this supposed to even mean lmao

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Okay but what if its true that your oshi its still with the chinks?
What are you going to do?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Xuhle

What is this supposed to even mean lmao
Discord_zt1naJNdUm.png

Okay but what if its true that your oshi its still with the chinks?
What are you going to do?
Nothing but support Sayu cause I know she can be stupid. That's like asking what Proctor will do if Kirsche does something stupid.

E- for context of the image it's the first Dm Quinn sent to me before I made a group chat which brought I in Murray who knew about the same DM as I shared it. I have clear bias in this because of what her object was from the begin.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Discord_zt1naJNdUm.png

Nothing but support Sayu cause I know she can be stupid. That's like asking what Proctor will do if Kirsche does something stupid.
even bossman admits when kirsche does something retarded take your meds dude.

Xuhle

even bossman admits when kirsche does something retarded take your meds dude.
At what point have I argued sayu isn't retarded?

For anyone that's curious as to what the image is Quinn shared as well in that DM. It looks like it from the leaker from VT. Though I shared it in the original post I did of it but looking again I didn't.
image.png

Last edited:

Bronze

Xuhle

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Someone saying they want to clear their name speaks to their motivations, but it doesn't mean they're lying. People clear their name by speaking the truth all the time.

Top Bottom