"You wanna go? You wanna fight!?"Sister Claire

Noa Talent - The Totally not a scam Chinese company with ties to HoYoverse

x Hades Stamps

Helkar

When someone mentioned Sakana in chat, she said she had talked with him but they hadn't come to a deal.
...Honestly, good for Fishman.
I don't dislike Sayu, i hope she finds the conditions she'll be happy in, and i'm all for continued collabs of her with Airi/Shiina/other Phase girls, but at this point i'd rather prefer it if she doesn't join Phase.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Wonder what the point of disagreement would be. Sakana perhaps wants Sayu to debut with a new identity in Phase? or wants to get ownership of Sayu model? which very understandable Sayu no way in hell is going to relinquish, considering are the money she put on the same. When Fuura Yuri left and had to ditch her identity that she had even before joining Phase, I do admit was one of the few moments I watched the company with a sour face. Sakana is still a CEO after all, huh? I was surprised that she would not be allowed to leave with the identity she built up from before joining them.

Probably that's why the new invaders debuted with original identities and names, so it doesn't look like that they “stole” the previous identity of a vtuber in case she leaves. Which means me think Sakana would want something similar to Sayu, and considering the strong brand the girl has been making as "Sayu" it would also be understandable why she would be reticent to ditch it.

She wants to join a corpo as Sayu.

But...

She really should consider if all of this effort to join a corpo is worth it.
could be a shit ton of things. could be as simple as they still eternal negotiations because nether wants to outright refuse the others demands.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
She'd almost be better served by joining TVA in her hunt for social connections, and most of the people here hate her.

Do you think so? It seems to me like most people here like her if they have any opinion at all.

I get annoyed at her propensity to throw Twitter pity-parties but I'm far from hating her.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
NOA's official Twitter statement regarding the Surge cover-up and Nolie's unprofessional termination

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
They adressed both Surge and Nolie

[a]
1722336829854.jpeg

Xuhle

Beebee

They adressed both Surge and Nolie

[a]

This is crazy to me. They are throwing their own management and Surge completely under the bus without taking any fault as an company. Mind you... there are only around an handful of staff in NOA English, and the most upper of management (CEO) still couldn't keep things neat and tidy.

Like Safiria had pointed out in her post. NOA had now confirmed that Surge was indeed asking for a rebrand, and he went ahead with it two days after his cancellation. There is absolute no proof that the termination notice had simply went out early, because NOA shared the notice on their Discord as well. It seems that they are sharing more lies because they were caught by the community.

Xuhle

I know it gets hard to fire employees after 5(?) years in Japan but what's that like in China let alone a co-founder as Quinn claimed to be under Noa.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I know it gets hard to fire employees after 5(?) years in Japan but what's that like in China let alone a co-founder as Quinn claimed to be under Noa.
You really think they actually gonna fire anyone? I call bullshit. Besides, firing people won't solve anything. They must learn and teach existing employees, not replacing them with fresh batch of clueless ones.

Waitaminute. Imagine they hire manager from the US and it's woketard. :BibooPopcorn:

Last edited:

Bronze

Xuhle

You really think they actually gonna fire anyone? I call bullshit. Besides, firing people won't solve anything. They must learn and teach existing employees, not replacing them with fresh batch of clueless ones.
Go back to Niji if your going to be retarded as per usually.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Has anyone seen any evidence that SuRge's relationships, at least in the context of what he got cancelled for, went anything beyond zoomer Discord "dating?" If there is any I missed it, and if not I don't know if I'd be comfortable with the current featured thread link calling him a "sexpest" since nothing could have happened except some voice calls that the recipients could have disconnected from and blocked if it made them uncomfortable.

Xuhle

Just going to this here for later.

Xuhle

Just going to this here for later.

Got some interesting things, but most of it already here as well. Also he mentioned Tva quite a bit as a source of information.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Interesting. NOA Talent is now partnering with Mythic. If you look closely at the images in this article, you can also see a Sayu standee in their booth. Are they still using her likeness for some reason?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Interesting. NOA Talent is now partnering with Mythic. If you look closely at the images in this article, you can also see a Sayu standee in their booth. Are they still using her likeness for some reason?

The Mythic partnership was mentioned a while back and it looks like the con these pictures were taken at was back in early July around the same time before Sayu backed out.

A
1723846970296.png

Xuhle

Noa was helping her with getting into the Event as you will notice at the top its Bilibili world.

Thats why shyliliy and silvervale is also there.

E- I know noa helped because they retweeted it when she made the announcement, but i didnt think to archive it as i didnt see it as an issue or important. They have since cleaned up there twitter removing a lot of there own posts and retweets.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Thats why shyliliy and silvervale is also there.

E- I know noa helped because they retweeted it when she made the announcement, but i didnt think to archieve it as i didnt see it as an issue or important. They have sense cleaned up there twitter removing a lot of there own posts and retweets.

:pankosmug:

Top Bottom