"You do not give the air of an intelligent person"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji L Collection

Ballpark_Look

Alright someone who actually has a twitter account should check his personal account and the pro account for his company:

personal

professional

My nitter instance just locked me out and I haven't been able to get anything worthwhile without an account :painpeko:
He hasn't said anything last tweet was 13 hours ago.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Alright someone who actually has a twitter account should check his personal account and the pro account for his company:

personal

professional

My nitter instance just locked me out and I haven't been able to get anything worthwhile without an account :painpeko:
Nothing weird has happened so far. But like someone said earlier, his last tweet on his pro account was 13hrs ago while his personal account was 2days ago.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
He hasn't said anything last tweet was 13 hours ago.
I was tearing through the past tweets trying to get a comprehensive list of what he's actually worked on tbh. Unless I'm missing something, Japan doesn't have an online music database that lists his entire discography.

Smelliest007

I was tearing through the past tweets trying to get a comprehensive list of what he's actually worked on tbh. Unless I'm missing something, Japan doesn't have an online music database that lists his entire discography.
Backwards ass nips, man.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
He may have gone further than that, the guy spiked the drinks of at least 1 NijiJP if not more. /vt/ is saying the guy was bragging about feeling some of them up after spiking drinks but it's /vt/ so take it with a grain of salt

EDIT:

Here's a page with at least some of the stuff the company has worked on, several of the featured videos are already privated and more are going

EDIT2: Also, the creep in question has been involved in the sound work on a lot of NijiJP's 3D. There's a loot of stuff he's been involved with on that end according to his twitter.

EDIT3: A lot of his expertise seems to be orchestral mixing, if it's v-tuber related and has orchestral music he may have been involved with it. If /vt/ is to be believed there are a couple of Holos who worked with him as well

EDIT4: Almost all videos are now privated, there were only a few when I first posted the YEM page
1725208528897.png
LMAO
I cant find Holos that worked with this guy
Maybe they are talking about Homos that worked with him?

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
View attachment 77323
LMAO
I cant find Holos that worked with this guy
Maybe they are talking about Homos that worked with him?
I could only find one interaction of Choco sensei replying to him on Twitter. If anyone else can help locate any possible Hololive songs he's involved in I would appreciate it.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Has anyone tried to check if this person also works on other agencies? Most of the spotlight is on Niji so I'm curious if others got hit

This includes cover/Holo too.
imgbb is being annoying but Mel, Roboco, A chan and Leona (nanashi) all followed him along with a some indies and 2views. 2ch hasn't talked about anyone other then Niji so maybe not. EDIT - I am an idiot, Roboco does NOT follow them. I got them mixed up with Aki. I didn't find an Aki song with them.

personal

professional

Fucker reposts something daily. This is true hellscape. Looking through it

- A
Basically Doku thinks Kore is gross and I agree

I forget, I think this guy is a weirdo but archiving because
- A

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 77322
Apparently this Niji Vtuber was a suspected spiked drink victim back in 2020.

Translation:
Recording in the studio → Feeling nauseous for unknown reasons → Thinking it might be hypoglycemia? I eat the food I brought → Vomiting to no avail →I felt so refreshed that I recorded the last chorus.I was taken care of so much at the studio I went to for the first time... They were so kind...By the way, I don't have a fever, and I have a sense of taste and smell. Probably the food and the crowds.

Edit: Jesus Christ. How did they not notice for four years this guy was weird. Wtf.
do you have a link to the actual archive?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
/vt/ namedropped Mel and Matsuri, but it's /vt/, so....
Oh yeah of course lets go and check the Mel Channel :anyannoyed:
I will go trough every single Matsuri song to see if its true but it also could be that said song where he is involved could have been destroyed during the Copyright Holocaust

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

VSoyBoy

Gundou said she didn't know anything about the secret recordings and the making fun of vocals stuff may not seem report worthy in the moment, at least she didn't say she ever reported anything to Anycolor.

The Leaker was apparently an ex-staff from YAB's studio? The guy apparently only leaked the information to an indie VTuber who they were in a relationship with and the VTuber then went to kk, never to Anycolor directly.

I think it's likely, although not guaranteed, that with Japan's "respect your elders" bs (also only 5% of sexual assaults ever being reported) no credible allegations ever made it to Anycolor.

I would assume he was pretty careful taking the recordings of the livers, so the only thing that ever could have been reported was the suspected spiking of drinks.

Smelliest007

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I could only find one interaction of Choco sensei replying to him on Twitter. If anyone else can help locate any possible Hololive songs he's involved in I would appreciate it.
The issue with Choco is she would probably be into that. :towapeeved:

Zapan1984

No related to Niji and Yab but Yab worked on the Isekai anime in which Mikeneko had a role in. Look at the Producers

niggaphil

In conclusion, Kurosanji is a better company than Hololive. They only wait for krkr to exposed them, then slowly private the music video, what a kind company!

10/10 would work with kurosanji again!!! :dokibirdWhat:

To be honest, now i understand why krkr would risk himself to do this video. This would cause significant damage to kurosanji, and kurosanji would lose more if they threaten krkr with legal lawsuit.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
No related to Niji and Yab but Yab worked on the Isekai anime in which Mikeneko had a role in. Look at the Producers
Mike will somehow be part of the Final YAB too

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Mike will somehow be part of the Final YAB too
> mfw just realized the one strongest piece that could be a final yab is by fucking "YAB entertainment"

Last edited:

Limkin

So he is the new guy she is sleeping with? Impressive how she finds a way to be involved with drama that seemingly has nothing to do with her
This would also give more credit to rumors that she demanded special contract and this is why it had no nudity since the episode she appeared in

Smelliest007

Top Bottom