"vTweeters treat their vtubing identity like their fursona"Juniper Heartstrings

Nijisanji L Collection

Archive of list of YAB's works New

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
If anyone wants to dig in, people liveposted about the stream here: https://warosu.org/vt/thread/84240458
The thread immediately devolved into Holo vs Niji and derailed talking about Rushia. Not much there.
He may have gone further than that, the guy spiked the drinks of at least 1 NijiJP if not more. /vt/ is saying the guy was bragging about feeling some of them up after spiking drinks but it's /vt/ so take it with a grain of salt

EDIT:

Here's a page with at least some of the stuff the company has worked on, several of the featured videos are already privated and more are going
A

Here's (in JP) the list of almost all the song/cover that was privated, if anyone needs it.

A

Company twitter - https://twitter.com/YEM_info - A
Bro is sleeping and his whole world is being imploded by the worst person you know. Absolute cinema.

Last edited:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Here's (in JP) the list of almost all the song/cover that was privated, if anyone needs it.

It's changing by the minute, I just tried to grab Ars Almal's cover of Gregorio but that's gone too.

The thread immediately devolved into Holo vs Niji and derailed talking about Rushia. Not much there.

A

A

Company twitter - https://twitter.com/YEM_info - A

Thanks for the archives I'm going a mile a minute right now and cannot keep up

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

I just checked the thread but holy shit, I think half of Niji livers song library just got nuked in an instant.

Edit:

I tried grabbing this song but it got nuked fast

Limkin

Who wants to bet it was properly reported by livers to management and they were told to bend over and take it, because the company couldn't be associated with such a guy and he doesn't charge much so they want to continue to associate with him. You don't start nuking in real time unless you have the list prepared in advance and were aware of it, but hoping korekore wouldn't go as far to reveal everything to the public

Chinami's experience with YAB as Gundou New

Smelliest007

8c10de974c089a5cadd1507597dea5e9.png

Chinami tweeted that when she was at YAB's studio doing recordings backin her Niji days, YAB would play other members' raw recordings to her, making fun of whoever he was playing. He said they were so terrible they needed a ton of processing.
Gundou was put off by his behavior and wonders if her own vocals were ever used the same way.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Has anyone tried to check if this person also works on other agencies? Most of the spotlight is on Niji so I'm curious if others got hit

This includes cover/Holo too.

Helmet-kun Backwards

View attachment 77320

Chinami tweeted that when she was at YAB's studio doing recordings backin her Niji days, YAB would play other members' raw recordings to her, making fun of whoever he was playing. He said they were so terrible they needed a ton of processing.
Gundou was put off by his behavior and wonders if her own vocals were ever used the same way.
He produced her song Yawawa Bijin according to his twitter, she may have been one of his targets. I'm also seeing a LOT of Ange and Tomoe in here, if I were a betting man I think they're pretty high on the list of potential targets.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I remember YAB being on at least more than half of anges covers from their first duet with lize at least until telecaster b-boy iirc

Also why are they privating shit that's literally the worst move that they could make at least actually make a statement saying you'll investigate in on your side since it's your main branch on major risk what the fuck

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
View attachment 77320

wtf is xcancel? A
Got cut off, someone in the same thread said rumors have been going for some time - A (fuck you twitter, how is this offensive content?)

Company has a vtuber - https://yem.booth.pm/items/5922631 - A
https://www.youtube.com/@koharu_YEM/featured - A
She's even live now. Don't be a fuckhead

Last edited:

Limkin

Also why are they privating shit that's literally the worst move that they could make at least actually make a statement saying you'll investigate in on your side since it's your main branch on major risk what the fuck
I haven't said it in the while, but whenever you assume Niji will do or say something, no matter how bad your assumptions are it will always be worse. Condemn the sexpest and promise to support his victims? Say that you will investigate it and try to brush it under hoping that everyone will forget it? Nah fucking nuke everything and act like you've never worked with the guy, streisand effect is just two words that mean nothing afterall

Smelliest007

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
IMG_20240902_000524.jpg

Apparently this Niji Vtuber was a suspected spiked drink victim back in 2020.

(Link to Archive)

Translation:
Recording in the studio → Feeling nauseous for unknown reasons → Thinking it might be hypoglycemia? I eat the food I brought → Vomiting to no avail →I felt so refreshed that I recorded the last chorus.I was taken care of so much at the studio I went to for the first time... They were so kind...By the way, I don't have a fever, and I have a sense of taste and smell. Probably the food and the crowds.

Edit: Jesus Christ. How did they not notice for four years this guy was weird. Wtf.

Last edited:

Awoogers

I haven't said it in the while, but whenever you assume Niji will do or say something, no matter how bad your assumptions are it will always be worse. Condemn the sexpest and promise to support his victims? Say that you will investigate it and try to brush it under hoping that everyone will forget it? Nah fucking nuke everything and act like you've never worked with the guy, streisand effect is just two words that mean nothing afterall
I at least expected something since it's their main branch and their prime moneymaker but I guess incompetence is really contagious in their workspace

Especially since 2 of the 3 members of sanbaka are going to be affected one being one of my fucking oshis

USS IOWA

View attachment 77322

Translation:
Recording in the studio → Feeling nauseous for unknown reasons → Thinking it might be hypoglycemia? I eat the food I brought → Vomiting to no avail →I felt so refreshed that I recorded the last chorus.I was taken care of so much at the studio I went to for the first time... They were so kind...By the way, I don't have a fever, and I have a sense of taste and smell. Probably the food and the crowds.

I hope that studio isn't hired by Cover at any point in time.

Helmet-kun Backwards

Alright someone who actually has a twitter account should check his personal account and the pro account for his company:

personal

professional

My nitter instance just locked me out and I haven't been able to get anything worthwhile without an account :painpeko:

Awoogers

View attachment 77322

Translation:

Edit: Jesus Christ. How did they not notice for four years this guy was weird. Wtf.
And mind you mugi is from fucking gen 2 and niji would literally have no excuse for this because they were still small back then with just a couple of talents on their roster Jesus fucking christ

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Who wants to bet it was properly reported by livers to management and they were told to bend over and take it, because the company couldn't be associated with such a guy and he doesn't charge much so they want to continue to associate with him. You don't start nuking in real time unless you have the list prepared in advance and were aware of it, but hoping korekore wouldn't go as far to reveal everything to the public
Just what I know about Japan, it's become pretty common to try to slander people/higher ups you work with so good chance they needed to see evidence, but considering they likely didn't have the foresight to record/save anything (cuz why would you secretly record sessions?) it wasn't taken seriously, so unironically it likely took actual evidence for them to suddenly want to move. Not saying this to defend but just knowing how this shit goes from the work place drama I remember while I worked in Japan.
Any company, good or not, has a ready to access to list when they work with 3rd parties, so it doesn't necessarily mean they knew about the harassment and did nothing, it just means they have good record keeping to immediately act upon anything done with x individual.

Limkin

I at least expected something since it's their main branch and their prime moneymaker but I guess incompetence is really contagious in their workspace

Especially since 2 of the 3 members of sanbaka are going to be affected one being one of my fucking oshis
Are they Kuzuha or his fuckboy? Then no one fucking cares. If you are a female liver - you are irrelevant and you mean nothing. People coping how "old guards" have any kind of influence over the company and it would miss them if they leave are delusional to the extreme. If this tweet is related and it was really going on for more than 4 years, it's more likely that everyone at management knew about it and no one talked because the yab was sending them fresh nudes whenever someone went to his office.
Just what I know about Japan, it's become pretty common to try to slander people/higher ups you work with so good chance they needed to see evidence, but considering they likely didn't have the foresight to record/save anything (cuz why would you secretly record sessions?) it wasn't taken seriously, so unironically it likely took actual evidence for them to suddenly want to move. Not saying this to defend but just knowing how this shit goes from the work place drama I remember while I worked in Japan.
But he isn't above them in the company's hierarchy and they would gain nothing if the company stopped working with him. There would be no free position that someone could take, or push their protege into it. His position isn't exclusive either, they do work with different people. And if your employee tell you the guy has been acting sus it's kind of your job to check if there is any weight to it, not them having to do private recording to show that he is indeed being a sexpest

Last edited:
YAB allegedly spiked a NijiJP's drink in 2020 New

Bug Eater

View attachment 77322

Translation:

This was released 10 days later:
(archive)

He replied to the vomiting tweet as well.
(archive)

Edit: the suspected drink spiking tweet by Mugi Ienaga has since been deleted, unless I'm being retarded it was only archived like a few hours ago. They are going nuclear on this shit.

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
This was released 10 days later:
(archive)

He replied to the vomiting tweet as well.
(archive)

Man, this POS was taunting her openly on Twitter. What a sick fuck if this shit is related to the allegations.

Top Bottom