"Ooh that cheese looks so good! I wanna smack it, -pappappPAP!!!"Onolumi

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The irony would be because how much Nijitards whined about Calli getting the sponsorship over Pomu, as if Pomu had somehow been a choice.
Thats just Nijitism in a nutshell, considering how people reacted towards Aqua's grad announcement, its ironic that Holo has a surprising amount of scrutiny by its fanbase when its surprisingly transparent for a nip corpo while hardcore Nijifans defend every business decision with cape and sword to the point where people start spreading shit about Yagoo's interactions being an act among other things.
You can say the same about Doki, Doki has to hold every small section of her fanbase accountable and how her mere presence colors people's reaction to Niji due to what happened to her, but Niji always gets away scott free with any mistakes and how more often than not they seemingly let their livers deal with their own menhera or retarded communities (by their own logic, Hex's fanbase would've needed to be fucking reigned in with an iron fist by whoever handles PR (LMAO) in Niji, but it festered for years until it became how it did)

I suppose its because Holo has well adjusted people in its fanbase, all things considered, while Niji only has hardcore fans left

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This is almost certainly the "missed opportunity" she wasn't able to do thanks to Nijisanji that she cried over in a members' stream as Pomu back in 2023.

The ultimate irony would be if it was she was originally planned to collab with MGS instead of Calli and wasn't able to due to Kurosanji being retarded. The irony would be because how much Nijitards whined about Calli getting the sponsorship over Pomu, as if Pomu had somehow been a choice.
She might have gotten a chance to do something with Kojima, as he's actually more "gettable" of Game Design personalities than people think. Or maybe an event with some of the voice actors, but Kurosanji scrapped the entire thing.

Horo7618

No one in particular
This is almost certainly the "missed opportunity" she wasn't able to do thanks to Nijisanji that she cried over in a members' stream as Pomu back in 2023.

The ultimate irony would be if it was she was originally planned to collab with MGS instead of Calli and wasn't able to due to Kurosanji being retarded. The irony would be because how much Nijitards whined about Calli getting the sponsorship over Pomu, as if Pomu had somehow been a choice.
Possible, but whatever it is she made it sound pretty bad. Like it might have a negative impact on the remaining Niji talents bad. And I don't know if a missed MGS collab would register that much any more... On the other hand that could just be her dooming, she was not in a happy state of mind.....

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
"I would put, like, my whole soul into my projects and…. with how things kind of like ended up being I was like 'gosh, what was the point'…"

“There’s still one thing that people don’t know about that I’m still not very much over…. It comes in waves where it really weighs on me…”

I don't know about that one.

This is the second time an ex-Niji has said that there is something that happened in-company that we still don't know about.

Oh, Michi confirms there's another shoe waiting to drop. "A whole DLC, I dare say. And if this DLC ever came to light...."

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

At the time, I thought Michi was talking about some black company shenanigans on the ID side. But if Mint is also talking about something big no one has guessed at, that means something happened that was either big enough or systemic enough to impact the entire company. Whatever it was has fucked Mint up big time if she's still breaking down in membership streams over it after this long. What in the hell is happening inside Anycolor?

Smelliest007

Hey Nbinted i know you love ego searching and you have posted screenshots of the forum before. I got that for you.
View attachment 76850
SEApest is definitely lurking the forums, I think you got to her.

09124f937097e40486d86b7aec157b11.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Thats just Nijitism in a nutshell, considering how people reacted towards Aqua's grad announcement, its ironic that Holo has a surprising amount of scrutiny by its fanbase when its surprisingly transparent for a nip corpo while hardcore Nijifans defend every business decision with cape and sword to the point where people start spreading shit about Yagoo's interactions being an act among other things.
You can say the same about Doki, Doki has to hold every small section of her fanbase accountable and how her mere presence colors people's reaction to Niji due to what happened to her, but Niji always gets away scott free with any mistakes and how more often than not they seemingly let their livers deal with their own menhera or retarded communities (by their own logic, Hex's fanbase would've needed to be fucking reigned in with an iron fist by whoever handles PR (LMAO) in Niji, but it festered for years until it became how it did)

I suppose its because Holo has well adjusted people in its fanbase, all things considered, while Niji only has hardcore fans left
See, thats the thing about about the niji fanbase. And its why i cant take them seriously anymore. They will completely ignore every niji drama while saying " nuh huh we are a positive community unless at has something to do with potatoes that kill middle east kids. But oh boy DOKI SAID WHAT ON STREAM? Time to spend my entire day tweet 47 times about how wrong she is!!!! Oh turns out its a nothing burger? Well fuck it i already started anyways.

Its not even an exaggeration, Nbinted tweeted a total of 26 tweets about this drama, 26 fucking tweets. Mint talk about her experience in niji? Ah sorry couldnt watch there was this super cool collab between liver #79 and liver #136. Meanwhile i look for every little crumb of drama that can make me seethe about Doki being a total bitch!!!

At least one good thing out of this drama. The "NDF" doesnt even try to wear gloves anymore. Thet really are going mask off on Doki for such a petty reason. They keep proving everyone they are no better than the likes of reddit. Not even realising that it will hurt their oshis in the end because contrary to their fans, they have to make some money instead of tweeting all day about how le beautiful :optimistic: family is and making some ko-fi begging to be able to do the groceries. Truly this fanbase couldnt get worse buti know they will somehow manage to dig their hole even bigger.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
How fucking sad you life needs to be that you ego search yourself in vtuber forums
This fag is ego searching himself on reddit, /vt/, vtuber forums, discords. Everywhere honestly. Its something else.

Zyklon Mag

x Hades Stamps

Wonder if she seethes about Lemonleaf
Never seen her do so.
Also, they are once again shooting themselves in the foot. You can't rely on fomo sales anymore when you introduce the possibility that you can just buy it later anyway. It's like two very dumb people with opposite ideas are adding them to the company modus operandi in turns
Going to go order some right away…NOT!

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Ah yes, how dare Doki be so awful for attempting suicide twice and for being so well loved by the community at large. Fuck off idiot with your victim blaming lol
Don't you GET IT she COLLABED with PIPPA PIPKIN and FILIAN in MONOPOLY how DARE she PANDER to the ALT RIGHT

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Don't you GET IT she COLLABED with PIPPA PIPKIN and FILIAN in MONOPOLY how DARE she PANDER to the ALT RIGHT
Meanwhile they completely ignore the fact Mint just did a concert with phase. I want Mint to join phase just for that now lmao.

Zyklon Mag

I shelled out around $50.00 USD for the Phase + Mint concert streaming ticket. I am solely there for Pippa and have never watched Mint/Pomu outside of WrestleTuber, yet I have already supported Mint's fun vtuber activities more than this disingenous victim blamer :smugpipi:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Meanwhile they completely ignore the fact Mint just did a concert with phase. I want Mint to join phase just for that now lmao.
Nah. They'll cope and claim that oh poor naive oblivious Mint was just tricked into joining Phase, that she totally isn't actually friends with any of them and had no idea they were right wingers.

Mint is an adult woman, she doesn't need these Seatards to babysit who she can be friends with.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nah. They'll cope and claim that oh poor naive oblivious Mint was just tricked into joining Phase, that she totally isn't actually friends with any of them and had no idea they were right wingers.

Mint is an adult woman, she doesn't need these Seatards to babysit who she can be friends with.
He wouldnt be able to cope for long, i dont give her 1 month before she fall to the many lesbian in phase.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Welcome to the Phase beggar club, to remain in the club please make sure to annoy at minimum 1 person a day with your begging.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Welcome to the Phase beggar club, to remain in the club please make sure to annoy at minimum 1 person a day with your begging.
Easy, @Nenélove your oshi would be happier under fishman's care. Clearly Yagoo lost his touch when making his company public.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
SEApest is definitely lurking the forums, I think you got to her.

View attachment 76892
Well this post went further than I originally figured it would. Oh well fuck it, safely press page down twice to skip and top hat it or whatever lmao

-----
How many people have been hurt? By what, her villain laugh?

You people literally harassed Rosemi over a fucking hashbrown asset tweet, let alone several others while whining about "THE PROTEST BOYCOTT" that they're somehow supposed to be forced into for getting the wrong coffee or fast food. Do we care about you jackasses basically bullying talents into your own personal beliefs? Oh forgive me of course not, it's fine when you do it.
Are we gonna talk about how ape shit Vox fans got? The whole saga of them shitting up a coworkers stream on several occasions or reeing about their poor widdle BFRP being interrupted? I doubt it.
The weird collab Scarlet got stuck in after what's his dumbass started looking like a bit of a sex pest? Also they must have been REAL good friends with how often they've been seen around each other before and since.
Anything regarding Nina? No?
We gonna talk about Uki ACTUALLY being racist against white people? I feel like that's a good contender for "people dealing with hate" if that's the topic. Oh wait that was swept under the rug by you guys pretty quick. And while lecturing everyone about how bad hate is you'll still spout dumb shit like "Can't be racist against whites."

Do we wanna dive into someone who you allegedly give a fuck about with that profile picture, constantly leaking how Niji basically crushed her soul enough that, despite having some level of decent success, she still has a complex over it? Oh of course not, she's a chess piece for you to pretend to care about. Doesn't matter if we have like 4-5 OTHER people all confirming through various separate stories and accounts that they were basically beaten down to feel that way or treated like tools and not people.
Wanna bring up the black screen thing again and how it was a direct attack on some chick who was trying to chill and goof off on neopets of all things after a shit ass few months, before catching word 3 people were possibly doing company mandated shitting on her? Oh right that was her fault because... well the side opposing her said that she was def totes going to ruin everyone's life somehow while as she cried on stream because her business was getting dragged out in public. Reminder that ANYCOLOR were who leaked some of the personal details that led to Doki having to reveal more shit to defend herself. But no that's fine. Gotta lick that NijiSack clean right?

Is any of this "damage" related to something that isn't that company? Because as far as I can see they APPARENTLY don't need any help looking terrible even within their own little dumpster city and the fans who lurk around it. No of course not, all your shit is fine because it's in the past or some other arbitrary reason. But Doki for some reason needs bullied at every turn or harassed endlessly for literally trying to move the fuck on.
"Pure hatred"
Anytime she says anything outside of some weird approved notebook you made up you creatures show up nipping at her heels. And even if she does say something right suddenly the goal posts have been moved. I have never seen a group of people constantly assault someone for saying "Let's all chill and have a good time" until Doki started living her best life. Guess it really is true that the best way to piss off your enemies is to live well.

"Derrrrr yeah but she be like "uh gaiz you should go cause problems n stuff, I won't stop you lol teehee I'm so innocent!"
And yet I never see any of it. I see her explain why people shouldn't cause problems and how she wants everyone to be chill though. I see her explain why she went ahead and tried to settle on a setup for this event involving her shitshow former company she has an absurdly bad history with, just to make sure someone she (in her own words) said wasn't involved with any of it. Entirely so they could be there because she knows they WANTED to be in this event and didn't want said person to be ostracized. And I see her fully agreeing to the terms hoping to avoid any awkwardness between them AND almost certainly to prevent that person from dealing with said shitter company because she already knows how they treat people who don't fall in line.

I actively cannot comprehend this brain damage. Monsters and grifters, compared to you assaulting someone at every chance. Pfft.
I'm more worried about skin walkers like you, with a profile picture of ANOTHER person fucked over by the same company with basically the same ptsd Doki has. Someone who almost gave up streaming entirely because of it, who is JUST like Doki trying to be chill and have a good time. Do you have the mental capacity to realize you do the shit you keep claiming Doki fans do? Because somehow I doubt you have the ability to think that much.
By your own logic you make Mint guilty of harassing Doki just by association and not tard wrangling you. Yeah sounds pretty retarded doesn't it? You're a clown. I hope they collab forever so you retards can seethe for all eternity. And I hope others who finally get to ESCAPE your garbage corpo get to join in on the fun.
:pippadfuckoff:

Inb4 "SEE? PIPPA IS A NAZI!" so this person is some alt-right problem causer LOL /IGNORE

Top Bottom