"This better not awaken a new fetish in me. But at least I'm not into feet"Noir Vesper

Nijisanji L Collection

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
i was about to say this
get the pitchforks!
:amegunl:
who here knows which tournaments have had a Nijisanji liver as a guest? obviously in the last 6 months since Doki gave that time frame
Vsaikyo 6 just ended, so there's a possibility right there. I can see Doki trying to get in again, it wouldn't be the first time she's tried to reclaim one of her high points as Selen with her Dokibird persona. Dtto was part of it as well, those two are thick as thieves. Could also be tournaments that haven't happened yet but she would have applied for already.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
The part about Doki being willing to bow out is inaccurate. Sajam asked Doki if participating along with Victoria would make her uncomfortable, and he was willing to kick Victoria if Doki asked. Doki says she was surprised he asked her that, because she feels like she would be the easier one to kick since she sucks at fighting games.

Transcription of Doki's comments (with filler words and stuttering removed):
Man, when Doki said she was going to address the elephant in the room I thought she'd be talking about herself because ya know, she's...
1724733376674.gif

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
NDF on /vt/ already working hard to try and make Dokibird look like the bad guy against Vivi.
IMG_20240827_124819.jpg

IMG_20240827_124838.jpg

IMG_20240827_124857.jpg

IMG_20240827_124938.jpg

There's more but here's the rundown. Their whole cope is that Dokibird was the one who blacklisted Vivi and the other Niji talents rather than the other way around.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Goddamn, Kurosanji management is petty as fuck. I get the feeling the zero interaction rule would exist for all prior talents though.
You'd be wrong.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Saturnus

haha it's unou
So was this Mint's first Live 3D Concert?
She never got to participate in the AR live (was canceled when Pomu was still in Niji) and all 3 girls in Lazulight couldn't attend the NijiFes after their 3D debuts because they all had visa issues.

Smelliest007

Goddamn, Kurosanji management is petty as fuck. I get the feeling the zero interaction rule would exist for all prior talents though.
Well we see Enna can bypass that rule, if there is one, with no problems considering how much she and the wigger have been interacting
1709052300914603s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bug Eater

I get the feeling the zero interaction rule would exist for all prior talents though.
Tsuna literally just played in VSaikyo while having a Niji member on her team, with Sakura Aoi in the same lobby- the zero interaction rule probably only applies to enemies of the state like Doki/Sayu/etc. Luckily it worked out for Vivi in this case as she has some experience with SF6, but it would've sucked if she was also at beginner level and was forced to compete in a higher bracket.

Vsaikyo 6 just ended, so there's a possibility right there. I can see Doki trying to get in again, it wouldn't be the first time she's tried to reclaim one of her high points as Selen with her Dokibird persona. Dtto was part of it as well, those two are thick as thieves. Could also be tournaments that haven't happened yet but she would have applied for already.
It could also be some of the streamer servers for GTA/Rust/etc, and conventions as well (although she seems to have been invited to a tonne of them regardless). Makes you wonder if Niji tried to pull some shit at Anime Expo, would be funny (but unlikely) if the real reason they cancelled the concert was just out of spite.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Tsuna literally just played in VSaikyo while having a Niji member on her team, with Sakura Aoi in the same lobby- the zero interaction rule probably only applies to enemies of the state like Doki/Sayu/etc. Luckily it worked out for Vivi in this case as she has some experience with SF6, but it would've sucked if she was also at beginner level and was forced to compete in a higher bracket.

It could also be some of the streamer servers for GTA/Rust/etc, and conventions as well (although she seems to have been invited to a tonne of them regardless). Makes you wonder if Niji tried to pull some shit at Anime Expo, would be funny (but unlikely) if the real reason they cancelled the concert was just out of spite.
Yeah it seems with graduation everything is ok
But for Vsai you would need to ask ShibuyaHAL because i am pretty sure he didnt invite a Single EN vtuuber this time

VSoyBoy

Yeah it seems with graduation everything is ok
But for Vsai you would need to ask ShibuyaHAL because i am pretty sure he didnt invite a Single EN vtuuber this time
Didn't he only ever invite TSB because Axel spoke enough Japanese? EN VTubers not being there is the rule and TSB was the exception.

Edit: Reimu was there for No.4, another exception with the same reasoning. Outside of that no EN VTubers, some non JP Asians sprinkled in here and there but generally JP only.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Didn't he only ever invite TSB because Axel spoke enough Japanese? EN VTubers not being there is the rule and TSB was the exception.

Edit: Reimu was there for No.4, another exception with the same reasoning. Outside of that no EN VTubers, some non JP Asians sprinkled in here and there but generally JP only.
The way it work either the Homos that are friends with Doki(This is how she got in Vsai5) or Dtto (and even RPR now that he is a vtuber) would need to be invited as leaders to contemplate having her in VSAI
In this edition Dtto wasnt invited as a captain but she got picked by Aki for her team

Smelliest007

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

Smelliest007

And you know for a fact, these people do not give a fuck about Vivi.
They don't even know who she is. A female NijiEN? Perish the thought of actually watching her. Heck these sisters are so busy fighting their shadows they don't even watch their males enough to help the declining viewship.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Yes, how dare Doki fake kr1lling (just say kill you pussy) herself and recording my load Vox.
View attachment 76848

Bint is losing her mind
https://xcancel.com/NBinted/status/1828426469908856941

View attachment 76849
Holy fucking shit we dont even know if them not being in the first event was because of Niji or because of Backlash
And objectively, Doki is still eons fucking smaller than Niji as a whole even with her big drama and sympathy boost, there is no way you can look at the 2nd largest Vtubing corpo and go "poor wittle livers". They're supported by a giant and at this point most of their inconviniences are due to piss poor support,

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Yes, how dare Doki fake kr1lling (just say kill you pussy) herself and recording my load Vox.
View attachment 76848

Bint is losing her mind

View attachment 76849
Honestly im not sure to understand why are they mad?
Let me guess, they went into r/kurosanji knowing they were gonna get pissed off. Then started writing a bunch of text on their twitter to show how angry they are?

At what point people like Nbinted will realise that going to places they hate will make them mad?
Oh, its for attention? Nevermind then carry on.

PemAloeKenzoku

These Nijjers should just kill themselves. In minecraft, but realistic minecraft, super realistic minecraft

Smelliest007

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

View attachment 76848

Bint is losing her mind

View attachment 76849
The sheer mental gymnastics that bint guy must go through to be a Mint fan while talking all this shit about Doki and ballwashing Niji is unimaginable. Completely forgetting what Mint's gone on to say about her own experiences at Niji, she's also a big friend of Doki's and the two have collaborated several times. How does he reconcile that? Is he just bitter about their friendship? Hate Doki all you want, man, but your oshi got TOMATOED and there's nothing you can do about it :dokiSmug:

Also, according to that last guy, Doki is a fascist now? The woman who bravely stood up to a billion dollar corporation, suffering years of belittlement, sabotage, and harassment, both within and without said corporation? Isn't that more like communism? I thought Nijifags would be into that sort of thing.

Top Bottom