"How do I ask if he pees like a charge rifle?"Kureiji Ollie

Nijisanji L Collection

Smelliest007

New Nijisister autism i missed

EDIT: It seems this is more related to FalseEyeD's recent drama spat and it just happened to be posted by a sister, might repost this in the twitter autism thread

How strange all these sister attacks against people they hate have so many likes but so few replies or quote tweets... almost like they are coordinated...
Nah, I'm just schizo.
:botanheadshake:

Also, this sister is so mindbroken by FalseFaggot, wasn't that indie BPD completely provoking things and then had to work things out behind the scenes because she realized she was highlighting herself as an egotistical pickme? I guarantee sisters don't even know who or what they defending.

Shaken

x Hades Stamps

Malchior

Wasn't that indie BPD completely provoking things and then had to work things out behind the scenes because she realized she was highlighting herself as an egotistical pickme? I guarantee sisters don't even know who or what they defending.
pretty much, funnily enough it wasn't even False covering, it was one of her co-host that "focus on the indie side", and it was something positive, but she went on full whining mode cause False didn't gave her credit for doing everything, as if she needed a medal or something (she also made her viewers believe he was trash talking her)

Smelliest007

pretty much, funnily enough it wasn't even False covering, it was one of her co-host that "focus on the indie side", and it was something positive, but she went on full whining mode cause False didn't gave her credit for doing everything, as if she needed a medal or something (she also made her viewers believe he was trash talking her)
I read somewhere, I think either Reddit or Twitter, that menhera was once friends with Shondo and Lemonleaf; she's always been this way so the two eventually cut ties. Wonder if she seethes about Lemonleaf, since she's talentless in comparison to Lemon.

lolwatagain

VSoyBoy

So was this Mint's first Live 3D Concert?
She would have been in the Niji AR Live one (and was with vocals I think?) but it got delayed until after graduation.

That wasn't "live" but neither was the phase one really.

Bug Eater

If you want to split hairs she performed a song at NijiFes in 3D (which was also actually live) - it was for a singing contest though, not a concert. Technically I think the Phase thing should count as her first public concert appearance.

(timestamped at 1:58:21)

Limkin

"Who should we pick for announcement of permanent merch sales? Yeah, that's right, let's use the talent who is accused of stealing merch spots and having the most merchandise out of everyone, that will do great!"
Also, they are once again shooting themselves in the foot. You can't rely on fomo sales anymore when you introduce the possibility that you can just buy it later anyway. It's like two very dumb people with opposite ideas are adding them to the company modus operandi in turns

VSoyBoy

Also, they are once again shooting themselves in the foot. You can't rely on fomo sales anymore when you introduce the possibility that you can just buy it later anyway.
That line of reasoning doesn't work in a world where people like to pay extra for 5 days early access to some shit game. "I could buy this now or I could buy it for the same price when it is for sale again in two whole years", said no one ever, especially when there is a danger that your Oshi might not be in the rerelease since they graduated.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Speaking of Elira, I saw someone at the Breaking Dimensions concert wearing an Elira Happi. Not sure if he was trolling or not, but I definitely did a double take when I saw it in the line.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I read somewhere, I think either Reddit or Twitter, that menhera was once friends with Shondo and Lemonleaf; she's always been this way so the two eventually cut ties. Wonder if she seethes about Lemonleaf, since she's talentless in comparison to Lemon.
Too menhera for Shondo
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

JusticeDog

"Who should we pick for announcement of permanent merch sales? Yeah, that's right, let's use the talent who is accused of stealing merch spots and having the most merchandise out of everyone, that will do great!"
Also, they are once again shooting themselves in the foot. You can't rely on fomo sales anymore when you introduce the possibility that you can just buy it later anyway. It's like two very dumb people with opposite ideas are adding them to the company modus operandi in turns

Do they normally make stuff permanent eventually? I assumed they only did timed sales

Smelliest007

2acb09e1692172f51b2258482a47cf1c.jpg

Looks like Doki and Vivi will be at the next Sajam Slam. However, according to redditors who are watching the ongoing Doki livestream, Niji is blocking any interaction between the two for the Slam.

e4c6de0f31c5ea0fbd4742d12bfba9d1.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
View attachment 76801
Looks like Doki and Vivi will be at the next Sajam Slam. However, according to redditors who are watching the ongoing Doki livestream, Niji is blocking any interaction between the two for the Slam.

View attachment 76800
The part about Doki being willing to bow out is inaccurate. Sajam asked Doki if participating along with Victoria would make her uncomfortable, and he was willing to kick Victoria if Doki asked. Doki says she was surprised he asked her that, because she feels like she would be the easier one to kick since she sucks at fighting games.

Transcription of Doki's comments (with filler words and stuttering removed):
Apparently the conditions that they gave the organizers was that there has to be zero interactions between me and them. That means we won't be on the same team, and they will not be in my skill division. Obviously I'm going to be in the beginner level. And also I'm going to get absolutely destroyed. But they will not be in that skill division so we will not fight 1v1. And Sajam even asked me if I was okay and comfortable with it a few days ago, and if I was really uncomfortable and stressed out about the whole situation they won't let them participate. I was honestly really surprised that he even gave me that option since this was the first time anyone has ever asked this of me. And he didn't have to do that, and I won't lie, I was really anxious, but I said it is not fair to kick the player out when they were not involved or responsible, especially when I know they are very passionate about fighting games and the FGC community. And they really want to be here and I will not take that away from them. And we all know that I suck at fighting games and me getting kicked out won't really matter that much in the long run [laughter] so I was honestly really surprised that Sajam wanted to make sure I was okay when it was really just easier to ask me to step down instead. And I've been outcast before, I've been ostracized in the past, I was even denied entry for tournaments and events in the last six months, so I know how it feels to be excluded and I don't want that for others especially if the event is something they are passionate about. So I told Sajam that we shouldn't take away their chance to participate and ruin their experience due to the actions of others. So basically, I know going in there's going to be a lot of reactions when the announcements came out so I just had to basically mentally prepare myself in advance type deal. Which is fine, I knew in advance and I just had to mentally prepare myself and make sure my mods understand what's going on as well. So, I'm making sure that noone's going to get in trouble and starting here there will be zero interactions with them as per the rules, and we're just gonna vibe and have fun. It is a for-fun tournament and I'm here to have fun, and this will be the last time I will talk about it going forward and it'll be the last time I'm addressing the elephant in the room type deal.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Do they normally make stuff permanent eventually? I assumed they only did timed sales
They do this for very old themed voicepacks (anything below 2022 IIRC) for the JP livers side as well, they also separated it by talents so people can just bulk buy their oshi's voicepacks in one go.

lolwatagain

The part about Doki being willing to bow out is inaccurate. Sajam asked Doki if participating along with Victoria would make her uncomfortable, and he was willing to kick Victoria if Doki asked. Doki says she was surprised he asked her that, because she feels like she would be the easier one to kick since she sucks at fighting games.

Goddamn, Kurosanji management is petty as fuck. I get the feeling the zero interaction rule would exist for all prior talents though.

JusticeDog

And I've been outcast before, I've been ostracized in the past, I was even denied entry for tournaments and events in the last six months, so I know how it feels to be excluded and I don't want that for others especially if the event is something they are passionate about
:baeJam:
Doki has been mature and professional enough so far to not say something like this if she was simply denied for normal reasons like no more room or things like that.
In context, could this mean there were other events that she tried to join that Niji was able to muscle her out of? Or that chose to prioritize Niji over her when selecting who would join, similar to how Vivi would have been left out if Doki had wanted her out?
Niji was in lock down for months after February before liver activities normalized again, so there aren't that many events that this apparent exclusion could apply to.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

Double nijisanji L

It is now even more obvious that Nijsanji's management is a bunch of petty high school girls who can't let Doki interact with them in any way.
Doki confirms this and then takes the high ground again by telling Sajam it's okay, which brings even more attention to her being "the good one" in her confrontation with Nijisanji, lol.
Doki has such a good will on the Vtubing community (and in turn Nijisanji has a truly atrocious one) that no-one would've even cared if she actually denied Vivi from joining.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
:baeJam:
Doki has been mature and professional enough so far to not say something like this if she was simply denied for normal reasons like no more room or things like that.
In context, could this mean there were other events that she tried to join that Niji was able to muscle her out of? Or that chose to prioritize Niji over her when selecting who would join, similar to how Vivi would have been left out if Doki had wanted her out?
Niji was in lock down for months after February before liver activities normalized again, so there aren't that many events that this apparent exclusion could apply to.
i was about to say this
get the pitchforks!
:amegunl:
who here knows which tournaments have had a Nijisanji liver as a guest? obviously in the last 6 months since Doki gave that time frame

Top Bottom