"Sakana told me to measure the circumfrence [sic], and I told him eff you I'm not calculating that... he just told me to measure one end to another... he thought the diameter was the circumference..."Chisaka Airi

Nijisanji L Collection

Xuhle

Michi poked her head into Hex' stream (which was on twitch apparently, I guess he's practicing).

Isn't he still banned off yt for getting a second strike?

E- last I knew first strike was a week, second strike was a month, this was deleted.

VSoyBoy

Isn't he still banned off yt for getting a second strike?
Screenshot 2024-08-12 072502.jpg

Nah, don't even remember when the strike was but there's consistent streams for quite a while.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RiverBear

I know I'm way too late on this. But did Kotoka ever officially announce a hiatus or break? Whether it be on-stream, on Twitter or even a (member) community post?
Something something if Gura takes a 6 month break, no one bats an eye but if a Niji does it, it's the end of the world

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Well, if that isn't utterly hilarious timing. She's in Japan, so was it posted first thing on a Monday after 6 months? So, 6 month suspension?

fortnitesmasherX

Well, if that isn't utterly hilarious timing. She's in Japan, so was it posted first thing on a Monday after 6 months? So, 6 month suspension?
Her last stream was on February 12th. There's no way that the date is a coincidence.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I can't believe it took Kotoka six months to buy milk.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wonder what Kotoka did exactly to potentially trigger a 6 month suspension? We know from Zaion's shitshow that Niji doesn't give a fuck about how long or when it is, seeing as they suspended her super early after her debut.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Wonder what Kotoka did exactly to potentially trigger a 6 month suspension? We know from Zaion's shitshow that Niji doesn't give a fuck about how long or when it is, seeing as they suspended her super early after her debut.
Take your pick:
- She pissed on Riku's favorite coffee mug.
- She tried to steal her YT silver playbutton.
- She ratted Mel out to Riku which was discovered by Cover.
- She committed suicide 6 months ago. The AI bot just finished scraping her VODs so it can fully mimic her voice and mannerisms.
- She ran a vtuber brothel without Riku's knowledge. She got busted and got suspended for it. Riku now owns the vtuber brothel.
- She tried to blackmail YAGOO. She failed cos all he would say is "sou desu ne..."

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Is this the first 6 month suspension that niji has on recent memory?

Well not even memory I don't really remember anyone in JP getting a 6 month except for that one dude that admitted to catfishing but I think that was only 1 month

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Kotoka coming back made me think about Sonny. When his PL was revealed everyone thought he would crash and burn, I mean he faked his suicide ffs. Debuts and immediately his cop persona and attitude towards shooting people turns a core Niji demographic off.

Now, he's still quietly do whatever while the branch falls apart around him. Do the funny thing Sonny and put EN out of its missary. :smugpipi:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Take your pick:
- She pissed on Riku's favorite coffee mug.
- She tried to steal her YT silver playbutton.
- She ratted Mel out to Riku which was discovered by Cover.
- She committed suicide 6 months ago. The AI bot just finished scraping her VODs so it can fully mimic her voice and mannerisms.
- She ran a vtuber brothel without Riku's knowledge. She got busted and got suspended for it. Riku now owns the vtuber brothel.
- She tried to blackmail YAGOO. She failed cos all he would say is "sou desu ne..."
- She took an extended maternity leave and negotiated a six month hiatus with Niji. Six months because all the morning sickness would have made it too obvious. They agreed to this because the baby daddy is Riku himself (Source: the voices in my head)

Limkin

Not a lot to go off of in that clip. /r/kurosanji are coping that Mint and Mata just greeted him out of courtesy and that they must actually hate him because of the black stream.
He is already fired for offending Vox anyway, the cocksucker is just looking for a different fleshy object to leech off from
Edit: I was about to make a joke in upcoming days how it's time for the Kotoka's monthly tweet (she usually made a single post every month around the middle of it that wasn't a promotion) and she decided to put a return stream exactly 6 months after going on hiatus instead, fuck me

Stunned But Dumb

Kurosanji and sisters are two sides of the same coin

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Another 6 month pause alongside the delayed Hex graduation, huh?

JusticeDog

I remember Elira came back for the first time exactly 2 months after she did the black stream.
Such perfectly times returns can't be a coincidence can they?
Considering Kotoka stopped streaming immediately after the black stream, maybe she fought against it or something.

For reference:
February 12 - black stream
February 12 - last Kotoka stream
May 11 - Elira return
August 12 - Kotoka return

:rratsareWinning:

Top Bottom