"I believed in it. Ina is the truth. Truth is Ina. I liked Roberu."Pako

Nijisanji L Collection

fortnitesmasherX

Objectively - none. All of her appearances are either of - text only, no vc, prerecorded for something announced a long time ago, second hand info ("I DMd her" or "I saw her playing a game in notifications" kind). It's very morbid to think that everyone is just on it, as there are people who claim to be in contact with her, and even worse if only Niji knows it and some intern is pretending to be her so the company can still keep the character around
The Xsoliel anniversary is going to be super awkward this year.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Im not too sure if its old, but Matara gave another explanation on why she left Nijisanji

TL;DR the hate from others was getting too extreme and she felt like she couldnt have her fanbase interact with the rest of the Niji fanbases, she implies her initial dislike from fujos made the Nina fans the butt of their ire, brings up how Pomu's fanbase in comparison seemingly had less scruitny and autism thrown at it, so they could do big events for her in return, the implication was that fujos were so deranged that if her fans wanted to foster that kind of thing for Nina they would've gotten in internet slapfights

So exactly what was expected from the very start. I doubt a single person believe the original reason.

Doppio and Ver will be like:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So exactly what was expected from the very start. I doubt a single person believe the original reason.
You'd be surprised. There are shittons of vtuber fans who are so much into everything being fluffy happy candyland, you'll get attacked just for pointing out that "Creative Differences" is the go to corporate phrase for "We won't talk about it."

Well, assuming you count such people as "Persons", at any rate.

x Hades Stamps

TL;DR the hate from others was getting too extreme and she felt like she couldnt have her fanbase interact with the rest of the Niji fanbases, she implies her initial dislike from fujos made the Nina fans the butt of their ire, brings up how Pomu's fanbase in comparison seemingly had less scruitny and autism thrown at it, so they could do big events for her in return, the implication was that fujos were so deranged that if her fans wanted to foster that kind of thing for Nina they would've gotten in internet slapfights
Yeah, I saw. Really makes me sad.
Yeah...

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
You'd be surprised. There are shittons of vtuber fans who are so much into everything being fluffy happy candyland, you'll get attacked just for pointing out that "Creative Differences" is the go to corporate phrase for "We won't talk about it."

Well, assuming you count such people as "Persons", at any rate.
Idk man, there is a difference between the obvious vague statement of "creative differences" and "I am quitting because I can't sing lol". Especially since she mentioned how her fans had been treated in the past. I am just glad she is at a stage where she feels she can safely and openly say how poorly she was treated by Luxiem fans.

Limkin

I wouldn't fuck with pissydachis either, fujos have nothing on their level of cult worshipping. If you want to be safe in the ocean of insanity, you have to be the most deranged one

JusticeDog

Kotoka can't retire until at least September. It would be exceptionally weird by all standards to have an interview in the magazine with the member who is not in the company anymore. However, depending on when interview was actually made (and the fact that she is closing in on half a year of zero streams) she might announce it immediately after. Kunai and Vivi are definitely gone, she still follows her own PL on main and posts on it every now and then too.
From the pattern I mentioned September is still in the 5-3 month range the other graduations happened in, since they debuted in December. If they do it similar to Pomu/Kyo, they would announce Kotoka (or someone else) in the first week of September (two weeks after Hex).

I didn't mention Kunai and Vivi in the rrat, because if the contract expiration time is true they should have already graduated some time between May and July. Although Kunai's last stream was in May 11 and her hiatus was announce in July, so its possible she is effectively graduated and are just waiting to announce it. Especially now that they turned off her memberships a few weeks ago. Vivi is still active though, so she might not be leaving?

Although now that I checked, all three in their wave graduated in PL on the 19-24 of September. Maybe that's around when they signed/will expire the contract, but wouldn't expect any graduation news from them after that. But their graduation would be way closer to debut than anyone else so far.

Malchior

Im not too sure if its old, but Matara gave another explanation on why she left Nijisanji

she has already said about this to be honest, the only "new" info that she didn't said at the time was about Mint/Pomu's fanbase.

I probably could find videos about this but honestly I'm to lazy to archive anything, most of stuff I say are from stuff I remember, but I don't think it would be hard to find....
Kotoka can't retire until at least September. It would be exceptionally weird by all standards to have an interview in the magazine with the member who is not in the company anymore. However, depending on when interview was actually made (and the fact that she is closing in on half a year of zero streams) she might announce it immediately after. Kunai and Vivi are definitely gone, she still follows her own PL on main and posts on it every now and then too
There is also a very small chance this interview is actually a hitpiece on Nijisanji and she is banking on it to restore her reputation and get out. But from what I recall it's quite respectable journal so they are unlikely to agree to it
Objectively - none. All of her appearances are either of - text only, no vc, prerecorded for something announced a long time ago, second hand info ("I DMd her" or "I saw her playing a game in notifications" kind). It's very morbid to think that everyone is just on it, as there are people who claim to be in contact with her, and even worse if only Niji knows it and some intern is pretending to be her so the company can still keep the character around
I'm sorry I think my esl is acting up... are you saying Kotoka is posting on her PL or on her Liver account??

if the latter ignore all shit i'll write now...

if the prior... I don't want to discredit you or anyone here... but... why or how would a manager have access to her PL account???

We are talking about kuro here, and everything might be possible... but why??? using the PL account instead of the liver one don't make sense...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
she has already said about this to be honest, the only "new" info that she didn't said at the time was about Mint/Pomu's fanbase.

I probably could find videos about this but honestly I'm to lazy to archive anything, most of stuff I say are from stuff I remember, but I don't think it would be hard to find....

I'm sorry I think my esl is acting up... are you saying Kotoka is posting on her PL or on her Liver account??

if the latter ignore all shit i'll write now...

if the prior... I don't want to discredit you or anyone here... but... why or how would a manager have access to her PL account???

We are talking about kuro here, and everything might be possible... but why??? using the PL account instead of the liver one don't make sense...
Kunai follows her PL "SunnySplosion" on twitter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I think is that her main contract is expired long ago and she's just fulfilling extra promotional obligations she signed for (if not 100% skinwalked). Interview is fucking weird, i bet it was prerecorded long time ago too and not cancelled because of some retarded japutism.

It seems the Initial Contracts for both Anycolor and Cover are 15 to 16 months. Basically the Prep period and the 1 year of Media period. They start renegotiations around the 1 year mark. So if a streamer is on their 2nd contract, you have to guess roughly a decision has to be made about 4 months before their Anniversary month.

As for Kotoka, written interviews could easily be 6 to 9 months old. There's been basically no "proof of life" from the character in months. Rather than she's going to graduate, maybe she's stuck in a Roa situation. If the Rrat about her being the cause of the Mel termination from Cover has any sort of reality, it's entirely possible the character is actually in suspended animation for years to come.

Idk man, there is a difference between the obvious vague statement of "creative differences" and "I am quitting because I can't sing lol". Especially since she mentioned how her fans had been treated in the past. I am just glad she is at a stage where she feels she can safely and openly say how poorly she was treated by Luxiem fans.

Having probably 3x the audience and 10x the income likely helps matters a lot. The Matara Kan YT channel will probably surpass the Nina Kosaka account in Subs by the middle of next year. The only thing really lost was that brilliant Nina model.

From the pattern I mentioned September is still in the 5-3 month range the other graduations happened in, since they debuted in December. If they do it similar to Pomu/Kyo, they would announce Kotoka (or someone else) in the first week of September (two weeks after Hex).

I didn't mention Kunai and Vivi in the rrat, because if the contract expiration time is true they should have already graduated some time between May and July. Although Kunai's last stream was in May 11 and her hiatus was announce in July, so its possible she is effectively graduated and are just waiting to announce it. Especially now that they turned off her memberships a few weeks ago. Vivi is still active though, so she might not be leaving?

Although now that I checked, all three in their wave graduated in PL on the 19-24 of September. Maybe that's around when they signed/will expire the contract, but wouldn't expect any graduation news from them after that. But their graduation would be way closer to debut than anyone else so far.

PL graduation dates seem to generally be "must stop by X" types of contracts. The contracts were in force before that point.

Punished Lurker

As Malchior said, crazy fujos being the reason why she left Niji was already known, I'm too lazy to search for it but I'm sure she said it in one of the many clips of Matara talking about Hollywood (In fact if you wanna go a little schizo about it her lore could be a reference to this).

I am pleasantly surprised to hear Matara wanted something similar to the relationship between Pomu and the Pomudachis, even in the old days the fanbase was always fun and comfy to be around. Deranged and a little obsessed with piss, yes, but comfortable nonetheless.

Also I listened to the whole section of the stream and I'm sure it cuts off some parts so here's the stream (starts at 2:40:45)

Limkin

knpl.png
I don't even know Kotoka's last PL to check. Only some vague memories of it being a duo vsinger project with a guy that lasted less than a year

Bug Eater

niggaphil

That's assuming that she's even still alive. Have we seen any proof of life? (Tweets don't count.)
Basically she is Joe Biden, Wait a min..........

My conspiracy RRATs instincts are tickling now!!!

:baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:

Smelliest007

As Malchior said, crazy fujos being the reason why she left Niji was already known, I'm too lazy to search for it but I'm sure she said it in one of the many clips of Matara talking about Hollywood (In fact if you wanna go a little schizo about it her lore could be a reference to this).

I am pleasantly surprised to hear Matara wanted something similar to the relationship between Pomu and the Pomudachis, even in the old days the fanbase was always fun and comfy to be around. Deranged and a little obsessed with piss, yes, but comfortable nonetheless.

Also I listened to the whole section of the stream and I'm sure it cuts off some parts so here's the stream (starts at 2:40:45)

Any sisters responded to this or do they still act like they didnt do anything to Nina?

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Every Dokibird W is an instant Nijisanji L, and the clip with her third wheeling a couple on Apex and the guy fumbling his flirting and getting rejected live in front of 3.6K viewers is making the rounds into the normie sphere.
That shit is funny AF but seeing it live was secondhand embarrassment, it hurt so bad.
so yeah, more eyes on Doki is a good thing,

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Not new information but i think this is the best explanation of it shes given.

JusticeDog

Taken from the kurosanji subreddit. First tweet from Rosemi PL since she graduated in 2021. Account is still private so can't check if its true.

1000007674.jpg

:rratsareWinning:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Taken from the kurosanji subreddit. First tweet from Rosemi PL since she graduated in 2021. Account is still private so can't check if its true.

View attachment 75571
:rratsareWinning:
Huh, did she reference the Fillian/Phase collab?, she distinctly mentions "El Presidente" too, unless im living under a rock and this is a more wider event

fortnitesmasherX

Huh, did she reference the Fillian/Phase collab?, she distinctly mentions "El Presidente" too, unless im living under a rock and this is a more wider event

It's obviously a reference to Trump. She's dogwhistling her support in the upcoming election. What are you, stupid?

Top Bottom