Nijisanji L Collection

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Smelliest007

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Do they really want discount Vox?
Nah, i bet he'd have to disown his menhera audience first to be considered for any legit agency. Like Kuro did, the difference is that Kuro is actually entertaining without fujopandering.

niggaphil

JusticeDog

I want to point out Selen's termination was exactly 6 months ago (plus two days).
:baeJam:
Did a block on graduations just lift?
How many more will get announced after this one?

Ballpark_Look

So is Kotoka going to show any signs of life? Or is she the next talent up?

niggaphil

Do they really want discount Vox?
Hex fanbases are more entertaining than Hex himself. I heard there are a lot of gayops happened in discord or twitter :dokiSmug:

Smelliest007

Hex fanbases are more entertaining than Hex himself. I heard there are a lot of gayops happened in discord or twitter :dokiSmug:
The gayest of ops I assure you.

Seoleim

I don't know enough about Hex to say if he is a prick or not, but looks like the graduation queue is starting to move again. He's outta there.

Punished Lurker

Listened to Hex's stream, wrote down what I found interesting:
-Said he's been thinking about graduating since December of last year and decided to do so in February (which is an interesting timeframe, to say the least)
-Apparently he had artistic differences that couldn't be resolved and wants to pursue new opportunities (so I guess he'll do even more degenerate ASMR after he graduates?)
-Managers and Xsoleil have been supportive, he told Kotoka and they were in shambles, Ver was supportive, etc.
-Said it was a long time coming, and thought about this a lot, says it was his decision and to not take it out with other livers or management
-Videos will stay up, jokingly apologizes to the mystakes left because he's graduating five days before Mysta?
-Honking in the background makes this stream funnier than it should be, also stream died for a couple of seconds
-Told a short phrase he told Nina before she graduated that didn't make sense at all and was a little cringe, told other life anecdotes
-Cy Yu showed up on chat, Kotoka too
-Please wrap it up
-ok it's over
I want to point out Selen's termination was exactly 6 months ago (plus two days).
:baeJam:
Did a block on graduations just lift?
How many more will get announced after this one?
My theory is that it has something to do with the dates they signed their contracts, as I wrote Hex's graduation is very close to Mysta's and both Luxiem and Xsoleil debuted on the same month. I'm not sure there's been a block on graduations so much as they are waiting for the contract expiration

Negzana

Isn't Hex the male nijiEN who always got into controversies?

Wixoyu

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Trending in Japan:
hex trend.PNG

Tag is full of JPsisters scrambling for his PL.

A

At this point, I think even JP fans are starting to wonder what is going on in the EN branch:

A

Last edited:

tgmslc

Hex is dead.
Thank the fucking Lord.
Well that explains those tweets. So how long until he joins Vshojo?
Didn't he have a dildo asset on a stream once? If so, he'll fit right in.
Gonna be hilarious watching the sicklings try to figure out if they follow this fuckin' guy to Vshojo or continue toeing that Nijisanji line. Truly, a classic Nijisanji L.
Isn't Hex the male nijiEN who always got into controversies?
His fanbase, the sicklings, is the one that had that girl who faked her suicide last week, I believe. They're also just generally shit-heads so this is all very funny to me.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
-Apparently he had artistic differences that couldn't be resolved and wants to pursue new opportunities (so I guess he'll do even more degenerate ASMR after he graduates?)
I Said earlier i think he got fed up with his fanbase. Nevermind that. I now fully believe he's going to start a sect and do a mass suicide with his fanbase in a couple months.

Xuhle

Nijisisters what ever will you do your strongest of defenders in the news is now done as well.

Smelliest007

Yeah Hex strikes me as the kind of creep who wouldn't leave behind his cult of women unless they severely inconvenienced him.

Negzana

Smelliest007

Wixoyu

Top Bottom