"I'm not exactly super-proud to say that I beat up a cripple, and I... shoved a hamster up my ass, but..."Ember Amane

Nijisanji L Collection

Bug Eater

The one sickling (Hex Haywire fan) that recieved doxxing and that has apparently committed. Whether this is real or not then holy.
She's alive! It's a miracle! :SelenHAHAhere:
(archive)
(archive)
Not that surprising, it was too convenient that this 'friend' of hers had access to all of this retard's social media accounts and the tone of her messages didn't feel right (plus there was no actual proof provided). I'd bet that the accounts harassing her (and maybe even the anonymous tipster) were also fake. Nijisisters are literally insane.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
She's alive! It's a miracle! :SelenHAHAhere:
(archive)
(archive)
Not that surprising, it was too convenient that this 'friend' of hers had access to all of this retard's social media accounts and the tone of her messages didn't feel right (plus there was no actual proof provided). I'd bet that the accounts harassing her (and maybe even the anonymous tipster) were also fake. Nijisisters are literally insane.

They literally can't stop making themselves look bad. Can't wait for the usual seethe about how it was Holobronies or the dastardly Dokibird that emotionally manipulated them to fake the suicide.

Seoleim

I have no idea who this is, but they are powerful levels of pathetic fucking loser.

Smelliest007

They literally can't stop making themselves look bad. Can't wait for the usual seethe about how it was Holobronies or the dastardly Dokibird that emotionally manipulated them to fake the suicide.
You don't even know the 5D chess puppetry string Dokibird has us dancing on. She's behind /vt/ and reddit! Nijisanji has never done anything wrong! That BPD bitch.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Nijisisters are literally insane.
Nijisisters are also literally other-than-straight negros too, judging by all the melanin-posting and fag propaganda (also self-doxing with pics) they do.

Limkin

Now they can say that both their livers and their fans faked suicide. What a nice and wholesome community

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
You don't even know the 5D chess puppetry string Dokibird has us dancing on. She's behind /vt/ and reddit! Nijisanji has never done anything wrong! That BPD bitch.
Seth pretending to have pocket /vt/ jannie is doki's gayops to divert attention from actual pocket jannies!

Smelliest007

This did give me a laugh.
1714662444109.png

Ballpark_Look

Vague talking about each other on stream
Vague posting on main
Commenting on retweets of each other
Subtweeting each others Streams on main
Commenting on secondary accounts
<- We're here
Retweeting each other on main
Tweeting at each other
Appear in each other's chats
Collab?

Skipped a few steps

fortnitesmasherX

Seeing their thinly veiled back and forth is so annoying. Just fucking collab if you're going to keep mentioning each other. Or at least be direct about it.

I used to like Enna...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bronze

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have to correct our lurker here.
"Their attitude towards people I LIKE is too negative. People I dislike can go fuck themselves."

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I have to correct our lurker here.
"Their attitude towards people I LIKE is too negative. People I dislike can go fuck themselves."
Also, anybody that does/says dumb shit deserves to be made fun of. Nobody gets a free pass.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This did give me a laugh.
1722635740442.png
You get the audience you work for. If you want to cater to crazy fujos, don't be surprised when they do crazy fujo shit.

Smelliest007

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom