"Hug me Ina. Hug me purisu Ina!"Hoshimachi Suisei

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Mysta is part of the Promo that I posted that was used for the original release, he is nowhere to be seen in this re-release
Oh no! Guess they weren't able to get the proper permissions from themselves.
:pippasadl:

niggaphil

Cant Archive right now but holy fuck

I feel really bad For Ex-Nijis ID
They are basically the Yamanbas of Anycolorstan

Where is the Millie meme when I need it? :dokiSmug:

"Have you spoke with the management? The manager is very nice, this must be some misunderstanding!"

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Isnt Roa active on her PL? What is holding her back from streaming again??
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but she went on break for her and Niji's lawsuit against some videos slandering her. The court agreed with their claim that the videos were slander, so they could petition Google to give up the users' identity. It gets murkier after that (or I just haven't been paying close attention), but ultimately, as of 2024, Niji have nothing to show despite 3 years of this shit.

She is probably just done with Nijisanji's shit, if I had to guess.
Don't quote me on this because I got my information from an old friend but supposedly Roa also has a day job as OL so money wasn't the main drive in her vtubing activity,
Iirc she tweeted a year after her hiatus to give an update on the legal issue but has never been seen again since then beyond the occasional voicepack release, Rrat might be right about her just giving up on Niji's side and somehow letting her do bare minimum stuff all these years.

Considering we also have various niji talents that went mia without a sign of getting a graduation date (the infamous Kataribe, Amemori Sayo who already have an abysmal stream schedule, and Gilzaren) it's likely that the practices were rather normalized for older talents for whatever reason.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Decided to go through some interesting points in transcript
1722522803545.png

decent data scientist can unironically save them from folding, if given sufficient tardwrangling power

1722517826849.png

yeah, about that global expansion...

1722517930574.png

TL: we don't give a flying fuck, anyone who is not top earner will be left to rot in poverty and obscurity until they leave

1722518155196.png

TL: i will keep him as last scapegoat

1722518590039.png

This shit is worthy of dedicated legal analysis, TLDR is that niji skirting a thin line of illegal activities and gonna be one tiny bureaucratic fuckup away from investigation.

Now, the juiciest part that were for some reason omited from the these short tweets/doc, and also absent here and only can be found somewhere here https://x.com/michsuzu : threatening lolsuits against "overseas slander". Well, there is no shortage of unscrupulous lolyers that will gladly take japs money to file some dismissable shit. Niji's biggest nightmare will be a combination on lolyer retarded enough to persist and defendant stubborn and wealthy enough to get it to discovery. Even before that, depending on state, they can be fined under anti-SLAPP and if they don't pay it like a bitch they are... well, hello customs seizures, streamer contract nullifications and IRS investigation.
This is not shooting in the foot, this is a shotgun in the mouth and with any outcome they will become a laughing stock on JP side too.

All that looks very interesting together with this finding from ledditior:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kurosanji/comments/1egjens/anycolor_revenue_from_us_revealed_in_annual/
TLDR: they actually earned a shit ton of money in US
I guess tardsanji want this income back and think that shutting down critics will help them regain US market. Awwww, you sweet sweet summer child...

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Decided to go through some interesting points in transcript
View attachment 74944
decent data scientist can unironically save them from folding, if given sufficient tardwrangling power

View attachment 74934
yeah, about that global expansion...

View attachment 74935
TL: we don't give a flying fuck, anyone who is not top earner will be left to rot in poverty and obscurity until they leave

View attachment 74936
TL: i will keep him as last scapegoat

View attachment 74938
This shit is worthy of dedicated legal analysis, TLDR is that niji skirting a thin line of illegal activities and gonna be one tiny bureaucratic fuckup away from investigation.

Now, the juiciest part that were for some reason omited from the these short tweets/doc, and also absent here and only can be found somewhere here https://x.com/michsuzu : threatening lolsuits against "overseas slander". Well, there is no shortage of unscrupulous lolyers that will gladly take japs money to file some dismissable shit. Niji's biggest nightmare will be a combination on lolyer retarded enough to persist and defendant stubborn and wealthy enough to get it to discovery. Even before that, depending on state, they can be fined under anti-SLAPP and if they don't pay it like a bitch they are... well, hello customs seizures, streamer contract nullifications and IRS investigation.
This is not shooting in the foot, this is a shotgun in the mouth and with any outcome they will become a laughing stock on JP side too.

All that looks very interesting together with this finding from ledditior:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kurosanji/comments/1egjens/anycolor_revenue_from_us_revealed_in_annual/
TLDR: they actually earned a shit ton of money in US
I guess tardsanji want this income back and think that shutting down critics will help them regain US market. Awwww, you sweet sweet summer child...
Considering they've already C&D-ed Raziel its pretty much slowly being confirmed that some amount of effort is going to be placed upon shutting up retards who gawk at their trainwreck with lawfare.
Its probably going to work till they find the wrong retard or someone actively aware of their rights who can finesse around a legal threat without getting money-ed

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Realistically though Tardiku just placating investors with "we're doing something about it" instead of truthful "we lost on all accounts and powerless to do anything about it" and will limit "legal actions" to sending bullshit cease&desist which everyone with two braincells will mock and ignore. Same as most of this Q&A: he attempt to claim some vigorous activity, but have absolutely nothing to show.

Xuhle

Considering they've already C&D-ed Raziel its pretty much slowly being confirmed that some amount of effort is going to be placed upon shutting up retards who gawk at their trainwreck with lawfare.
Its probably going to work till they find the wrong retard or someone actively aware of their rights who can finesse around a legal threat without getting money-ed
Please make a lolsuit, please make a lolsuit, please make a lolsuit.
:anycolorw:

God's Strongest Dragoon

This is VERY stupid of them. California is pretty much a major location in vtubing with a lot of fans and talents. California also has some of the strongest anti-SLAPP laws in the country. Eventually they're going to FAFO if they keep doing this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is VERY stupid of them. California is pretty much a major location in vtubing with a lot of fans and talents. California also has some of the strongest anti-SLAPP laws in the country. Eventually they're going to FAFO if they keep doing this.
I can see someone like False easily fighting something off but a more two bit dramanig like Savi or whatever is probably going to be spooked by some lawyer papers

Coffee Filter

The one sickling (Hex Haywire fan) that recieved doxxing and that has apparently committed. Whether this is real or not then holy.
1000004677.jpg

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Realistically though Tardiku just placating investors with "we're doing something about it" instead of truthful "we lost on all accounts and powerless to do anything about it" and will limit "legal actions" to sending bullshit cease&desist which everyone with two braincells will mock and ignore. Same as most of this Q&A: he attempt to claim some vigorous activity, but have absolutely nothing to show.
Might I suggest Rikutard as a pun easier to roll off the tongue?

Well, that or Tardzumi

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

tgmslc

The one sickling (Hex Haywire fan) that recieved doxxing and that has apparently committed. Whether this is real or not then holy.
View attachment 74973
Agree that it doesn't matter if its real or dramabaiting. Just the fact that this is a believable outcome is reason enough to cancel the entire sickling fanbase.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The only reason I don't want that to happen is that he and his fans make Sisters seethe.

fortnitesmasherX

View attachment 74973
Proctor and Thranng have harassed another innocent person to take their own life. Truly disgusting.

These terrible people must be stopped.
1000051612.jpg
1000051613.jpg

Nolan smirking like he is going to try and get that dog pregnant
That's Proctor, not Nolan. They just look similar.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

tgmslc

Malchior

Someone needs to revoke Hex's license to practice therapy. He's clearly not very good at it!
I can't fathom how can someone like him sleep soundly... the worst part is know that this fucker would rather use the "I'm sick of the head too" card than to do something really useful
But he has done vigorous activities in the EN side, problem is it was the company having a seizure...
-

Man, I took some months out of the Niji drama and then I decide to see if they have attempted to change for better and lo and behold it's the same shit...

VSoyBoy

Vague talking about each other on stream
Vague posting on main
Commenting on retweets of each other
Subtweeting each others Streams on main
Commenting on secondary accounts
<- We're here
Retweeting each other on main
Tweeting at each other
Appear in each other's chats
Collab?

Top Bottom