Nijisanji L Collection

Bronze

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Cant Archive right now but holy fuck

I feel really bad For Ex-Nijis ID
They are basically the Yamanbas of Anycolorstan

Archive (EDIT lmao i got ninja'd by bronze, but consider it as potential archive backup)

Also I checked the NijiID fancord and they are definitely not happy about this, with some of them actually sending complains via ANYCOLOR support report page thingie. It might be a futile gesture, but its probably the way they can express their rage. This is true especially since Derem herself hasn't been streaming for a while due to her health issue and, in light of this whole thing, possible depression because of it.

Limkin

It's been half a year already, it's totally cool to drive another vtuber to suicide by doing an exact same thing they did to a previous one. Killing one of your employees every 6 months is an ok statistic, not bad not negligible

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I was going to write a MATI post because Derem doesn't deserve this sort of treatment from kurosanji but I decided against it (for now.)
I do want to speculate here and assume that what just happened to Derem was maybe something the EN middle-managers were trying to do to Selen/Doki. Run her around the bush on permissions at an abhorrently slow rate until "oopsie! We can't have Nina and Mysta in your MV as cameos. They've graduated and are past our arbitrary deadline for trying to get permissions to use our own IP in a video! Sorry (not sorry) about wasting your time and money Doki! Better luck uh, never lmao."

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If this is another Doki situation, i wonder why in the fuck do they even do these quiet firing/quitting types of deals to talent if their overheard seems to be minimal after debut
Is middle management just overworked with the amount of shit they need to do so they just cut the fat? Anycolor seems to do the bare minimum to support so having literally dead or hiatus-ed talent doesnt seem to be that big of a deal

Limkin

If this is another Doki situation, i wonder why in the fuck do they even do these quiet firing/quitting types of deals to talent if their overheard seems to be minimal after debut
Is middle management just overworked with the amount of shit they need to do so they just cut the fat? Anycolor seems to do the bare minimum to support so having literally dead or hiatus-ed talent doesnt seem to be that big of a deal
Do you not want to feel like you can torment this cute girl for as much as you want, and there is nothing she can do? Do you not feel like a total alpha male gigachad by crushing her dreams and making her cry in VC every time there is a meeting? Do you not have wet dreams of her offering herself to you in exchange for this to stop? Congratulations, then you are a normal human being and not a moderator or manager working for less than a burger flipper

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Do you not want to feel like you can torment this cute girl for as much as you want, and there is nothing she can do? Do you not feel like a total alpha male gigachad by crushing her dreams and making her cry in VC every time there is a meeting? Do you not have wet dreams of her offering herself to you in exchange for this to stop? Congratulations, then you are a normal human being and not a moderator or manager working for less than a burger flipper
seems like too simple and selfish of an answer but the average sleezy-ness of the entertainment industry makes this or sex shit all too possible

Punished Lurker

the channel of the second clip seems to be dead
what was it?
NotDecatto already posted the summary I made but I also found a clip that has the entire conversation, it's longer than the original as it also has the play button story and what she said after that but the part I summarized should be somewhere on the first half

I was going to write a MATI post because Derem doesn't deserve this sort of treatment from kurosanji but I decided against it (for now.)
I do want to speculate here and assume that what just happened to Derem was maybe something the EN middle-managers were trying to do to Selen/Doki. Run her around the bush on permissions at an abhorrently slow rate until "oopsie! We can't have Nina and Mysta in your MV as cameos. They've graduated and are past our arbitrary deadline for trying to get permissions to use our own IP in a video! Sorry (not sorry) about wasting your time and money Doki! Better luck uh, never lmao."
My theory is that it's a simillar yet different situation from EN. While EN seems to have managers and the problem comes from them being incompetent or malicious in ID it seems like there's almost no management to handle the remaining ID talents

tgmslc

I agree that they likely won't, but I'd say you ought to be prudent and check anyway. Better safe than $100,000 in debt because you had to fight a court battle against a multimillion dollar corporation who claims it is totally their right to use your voice for all eternity because it was in fine print on some dead tree.
Oh I think we agree that solo voice stuff will happen, as long as they have at least one person actually feeding the voice AI prewritten scripts. That's almost certainly been pitched in meetings, imo.

I'm saying that generative AI is years away from being able to believably produce both sides of a conversation between a pair of autistic streamers without it sounding incredibly fake. So Riku Yachtzumi can't just tell an AI prompt to give him a new Pomu x Selen collab... yet.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Cant Archive right now but holy fuck

I feel really bad For Ex-Nijis ID
They are basically the Yamanbas of Anycolorstan

I don't know anything about this individual, but being pushed to this (posted shortly before the above Tweet):

Archive

is sad and a shame to see. And reading about other things going on with her at this time makes it worse. Best wishes to her.

x Hades Stamps

At least with Selen/Doki, they ended up in the find out stage (after fucking around) quickly because of her directly, starting with her greenlighting reuploading (or even just her releasing it after management passed her deadline to respond). Other than that, from an outside point of view, it does look exactly the same.

Last edited:

Bug Eater

It just seems so hypocritical when they've practically been skinwalking Roa for the past 4 years (I'll print out this post and eat it if she ever comes back*). I'd concede that there might be some actual legal reasons why it could be problematic but it's hard to imagine that they don't outright own the IPs for their livers, even post graduation.

*subject to terms and conditions

I don't get it. It's July. What November voice pack you are talking about? Get some help. Even for autumn theme it is still the middle of the summer. Unless EN members already recorded it, they are all leaving and company is just trying to milk it while they can

Honestly if they were releasing Christmas merch in July/August I could've respected the hustle, but this is just weird and cringe.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
It just seems so hypocritical when they've practically been skinwalking Roa for the past 4 years (I'll print out this post and eat it if she ever comes back*). I'd concede that there might be some actual legal reasons why it could be problematic but it's hard to imagine that they don't outright own the IPs for their livers, even post graduation.

*subject to terms and conditions
Isnt Roa active on her PL? What is holding her back from streaming again??

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Its honestly just nonsensical to think they would have any sort of issues with an active liver using a graduated liver's Niji Provided/Owned IP.
I posted proof of Enna and Luca using Nina and Mysta's likenesses in passing after their respective graduations, they werent as direct as the MV but still.

The only way i can think of is that if there is some bizzare higher management nagging where you have to jump through several hoops because they think using the designs might offend the artist or some shit. Or it was a quiet firing where they just threw the book at her for anything they could think of and they thought IP rights would've been nebulous enough till they drafted the full letter

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Isnt Roa active on her PL? What is holding her back from streaming again??
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but she went on break for her and Niji's lawsuit against some videos slandering her. The court agreed with their claim that the videos were slander, so they could petition Google to give up the users' identity. It gets murkier after that (or I just haven't been paying close attention), but ultimately, as of 2024, Niji have nothing to show despite 3 years of this shit.

She is probably just done with Nijisanji's shit, if I had to guess.

Its honestly just nonsensical to think they would have any sort of issues with an active liver using a graduated liver's Niji Provided/Owned IP.
I posted proof of Enna and Luca using Nina and Mysta's likenesses in passing after their respective graduations, they werent as direct as the MV but still.

The only way i can think of is that if there is some bizzare higher management nagging where you have to jump through several hoops because they think using the designs might offend the artist or some shit
I personally just think they make shit up on the fly and the rules change constantly so no one knows them or they are enforced in an unbalanced way. That would be pretty in line with typical inept corpo management.

Smelliest007

The only way i can think of is that if there is some bizzare higher management nagging where you have to jump through several hoops because they think using the designs might offend the artist or some shit. Or it was a quiet firing where they just threw the book at her for anything they could think of and they thought IP rights would've been nebulous enough till they drafted the full letter
Its Enna, she gets away with anything.

Limkin

I don't get it. It's July. What November voice pack you are talking about? Get some help. Even for autumn theme it is still the middle of the summer. Unless EN members already recorded it, they are all leaving and company is just trying to milk it while they can
Oh and Kunai just posted on her PL (which she still follows on main and it shows up first when you click on the list)

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Oh and Kunai just posted on her PL (which she still follows on main and it shows up first when you click on the list)

Original release October 31st 2022. It's a re-release of old stuff, not terribly difficult to grasp and part of the original tweet you're quoting. Fushimi originally had a buddy in his visual, but he's dead.
nijisanji_novembervoice2022_Press.jpg

Limkin

Original release October 31st 2022. It's a re-release of old stuff, not terribly difficult to grasp and part of the original tweet you're quoting. Fushimi originally had a buddy in his visual, but he's dead.
It's summer. Why would I want to buy an autumn themed pack in the summer? It doesn't matter if it's rerelease or not, you don't sell christmas in march or valentine in june. This is also blatant false advertisement because the femboy is on promo material but you can't actually buy it, and in the description they say it's the same product when it's not the same product as parts of it are missing
*This product is the same as the one which was available from
11:00 November 1, 2022 ~ 23:59 November 30, 2022 (JST)
11:00 November 15, 2023 ~ 23:59 November 22, 2023 (JST).
*In some cases, the language spoken may be other than English.
Which, btw, they were originally selling in November and reselling in November as well next year, because it makes sense.

VSoyBoy

It's summer. Why would I want to buy an autumn themed pack in the summer? It doesn't matter if it's rerelease or not, you don't sell christmas in march or valentine in june. This is also blatant false advertisement because the femboy is on promo material but you can't actually buy it, and in the description they say it's the same product when it's not the same product as parts of it are missing
*This product is the same as the one which was available from
11:00 November 1, 2022 ~ 23:59 November 30, 2022 (JST)
11:00 November 15, 2023 ~ 23:59 November 22, 2023 (JST).
*In some cases, the language spoken may be other than English.
Which, btw, they were originally selling in November and reselling in November as well next year, because it makes sense.
It's going on permanent sale, you can buy the autumn themed pack in autumn or summer or winter or whenever you like. They will probably advertise the packs again come the appropriate season.
Mysta is part of the Promo that I posted that was used for the original release, he is nowhere to be seen in this re-release and since you buy packs by liver and not in groups it doesn't matter if he was part of it before and isn't now. It's not false advertising in any sense of the word.
Stop trying to get angry over such a minute thing.

Top Bottom