"I've literally been through so much bullshit"Nanobites

Nijisanji L Collection

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This just made me realize, but the talents REALLY need to pay attention to contract changes and new talents need to pay attention, too. Nijisanji would ABSOLUTELY sneak some clause that have them give rights to their voices to build AI models with. Combine that with the whole autoaccept addendums bullshit and they could really easily get fucked over.
For now:
1) thats basically corporate suicide with how ai is seen all around the world
2) ai voices are uncanny valley dogshit, so it will be noticeable in case a talent gets stealth suspended without notice, with their accounts taken away and their persona skinwalked
3) Riku halfasses everything, expect ai models to be made by the same sweatshop slaves that can barely open live2d

x Hades Stamps

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
For now:
2) ai voices are uncanny valley dogshit, so it will be noticeable in case a talent gets stealth suspended without notice, with their accounts taken away and their persona skinwalked
3) Riku halfasses everything, expect ai models to be made by the same sweatshop slaves that can barely open live2d
I'm sure there's at least one techbro in Japan who's willing to peddle their AI prototype and promise a wave of AI VTubers ala Neuro-sama.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It would be funny if someone with a slightly more unique voice just ends up sounding very wrong but someone like Vox has a near perfect model since he already speaks so monotone

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
This just made me realize, but the talents REALLY need to pay attention to contract changes and new talents need to pay attention, too. Nijisanji would ABSOLUTELY sneak some clause that have them give rights to their voices to build AI models with. Combine that with the whole autoaccept addendums bullshit and they could really easily get fucked over.
I would like to think it's unlikely but Niji also likes doing dumb shit so who knows. People really need to do that regardless because so far any place that's had issues spring up with contracts usually seem to have been a fucked deal from the start. I sort of wonder what level of shitshow would pop off if a contract blow up came out where this type of thing actually happens.

For now:
I think these points are fairly accurate, but we also have this whole thread about Anycolor diving headfirst into doing the dumbest shit they can while also treating their talents like shit most the time. Except their sacred cows who get all the collabs, a handful of people in Niji are unironically that old pool meme with the one kid basically drowning. It wouldn't really shock me too much if Anycolor were willing to push for it. Maybe not for entire streams or concerts but for advertising? I could see it. I think you're right that it would backfire hard as Hell but that's yet to stop them.

Early Adopter
Hey atleast the funny cat is safe. You cant fake that kind of autism.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Hey atleast the funny cat is safe. You cant fake that kind of autism.
making naan while on an apex game while shitting on your daisenpai and biking through mcdonalds for a rice burger in the middle of the night on a laptop is a kind of genius AI will never be able to replicate no matter how advanced it gets

Early Adopter
making naan while on an apex game while shitting on your daisenpai and biking through mcdonalds for a rice burger in the middle of the night on a laptop is a kind of genius AI will never be able to replicate no matter how advanced it gets
You forgot committing traffic violations on stream

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You forgot committing traffic violations on stream
or the multiple jaw dislocations on steam and somehow making a microwave fall off her hand

shes so fucking silly i love her so much
shes literally thing that reminds me of old school niji

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
thats basically corporate suicide
You know what else is corporate suicide?
Lambasting one of your most beloved talents so hard she tried to an hero herself... twice. This after shafting her so hard for years with deals, sponsors and management, only for her to quit and reveal yourself as a piece of shit to try and slander her TWICE, when everyone's eyes are on her comeback and wellbeing. crippling your stocks so hard, the only thing lower is your company's goodwill with the Vtuber fandom, your main and only market.
At this point, "That's basically corporate suicide" isn't Niji's slogan, it is a company-wide policy.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Man this thread has gotten boring to read...
That was Vox not Fulgur.

Wrong. Both Fulgur and Vox shat on Hololive as seen in this screenshot.

Edit: There we go, upload finished.
Edit 2: For those who are new here, this shit talking they've done to Holos was around after Cover corporation released/debuted Holostars EN.
View attachment 74724

He was the one making faggy baseless /vt/-tier claims about Council in the leak while Vox acted like a retard. The rest just made mild observations.
Kek I remember when these came out back when we were in the homeland and all of the Niji defenders (can you believe that was a thing?) went "OH THAT'S JUST A NOTHINGBURGER! HOLOS PROBABLY DO IT TOO SO ITS OKAY! YOU GUYS ARE OVERREACTING!". You can still find those posts if you search for them.

Truly ironic how everything aged, it only goes to show that nobody cares how many shitty things you do or say as long as you have public opinion and "GoOD ViBEs!" on your side. Now everyone hates Niji right guys? We cool right guys? We are doing the socially acceptable thing fellow vtuber enjoyers?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
No real milk to get out of happenings nor any particularly scathing revelations coming out besides Mika revealing the play button shittery, Doki is still steadily climbing but has kept professional still
Its probably going to ramp up again, some talent seem on edge and Michi/Mika has outright said theres another shoe waiting to drop

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Kek I remember when these came out back when we were in the homeland and all of the Niji defenders (can you believe that was a thing?) went "OH THAT'S JUST A NOTHINGBURGER! HOLOS PROBABLY DO IT TOO SO ITS OKAY! YOU GUYS ARE OVERREACTING!". You can still find those posts if you search for them.

Truly ironic how everything aged, it only goes to show that nobody cares how many shitty things you do or say as long as you have public opinion and "GoOD ViBEs!" on your side. Now everyone hates Niji right guys? We cool right guys? We are doing the socially acceptable thing fellow vtuber enjoyers?
Back then I said it was a nothingburger, but thought Fulgur was a retard. If this was an isolated thing, I would still think the same. With all we know now, it is just another sign pointing to how unprofessional some of these people are and how Nijisanji is plagued with this high-schooler mentality.

Makes me wonder if what made Selen "difficult to work with" is that she wouldn't participate with these group chats (wasn't it found out that she specifically wasn't in this or some other GC?) and was generally more professional (closer to what we see from Holo's Discord leaks).

As for the worth of the thread, I had been thinking for a while that it was losing its point. There were a couple time where I almost questioned if it were worth closing, but didn't because we were waiting on the quarterly financial report. It is also hard to justify when their talents kept doing and saying stupid shit.

Stunned But Dumb

wasn't it found out that she specifically wasn't in this or some other GC?)
So maybe someone should correct me on the details if I'm wrong, but what I remember is that there's the NIji Slack which everyone is in. This is the official one made by management. Then the NijiEN discord that Elira made and then the Ethyria server (don't know who made that) and then one more that's a mystery. I believe Selen was in the first two, but very quiet while she's not in any others including one that became more popular for some reason. Lots of stuff took place without Selen around because of all these servers.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
As for the worth of the thread, I had been thinking for a while that it was losing its point. There were a couple time where I almost questioned if it were worth closing, but didn't because we were waiting on the quarterly financial report. It is also hard to justify when their talents kept doing and saying stupid shit.

I think the thread should stay open as containment so long as there is a steady stream of "Dumb Niji says what" to gab about, otherwise its just gonna clog up general.

x Hades Stamps

…try and slander her TWICE…
Only for her to become even more successful as an indie (makes me wonder how many people who are now following Doki had barely even heard of Selen)
Man this thread has gotten boring to read…
The news slows, and people forget. The shares crash, hopes are dashed, and people forget. They forget they’re hiding behind an eminence front. But not them.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Man this thread has gotten boring to read..
It won't be boring again when Niji fucks up hard again towards their employee and talents/livers. Just wait for some yabs to happen again.

Yeah it was hilarious when they were fully coping on that and their immediate assumption was Holo does it too, but when someone in Holo mistakenly made the discord server public, a lot of drama fuckers and shit stirrers went in and they found nothing to rag on the Holo talents. Kiara is like a pseudo-manager organizing events at the time when that happened. Man, I should watch Kiara again, but my negative perception of her is preventing that from happening. Fun times, and it made Niji's reputation more awful lol.
I don't think a lot of people rag on Niji/Anycolor because it is trendy or gives them internet points, it's more like they just cannot let them fuck up anymore after what happened with Selen/Dokibird and Zaion/Sayu. But it won't surprise me when other people out there particularily Niji fans pretend to hate on them for fucking optics.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah it was hilarious when they were fully coping on that and their immediate assumption was Holo does it too, but when someone in Holo mistakenly made the discord server public, a lot of drama fuckers and shit stirrers went in and they found nothing to rag on the Holo talents. Kiara is like a pseudo-manager organizing events at the time when that happened. Man, I should watch Kiara again, but my negative perception of her is preventing that from happening. Fun times, and it made Niji's reputation more awful lol.
That was hilarious, the disappointment some people expressed at not finding anything in there was PEAK comedy.

Limkin

So maybe someone should correct me on the details if I'm wrong, but what I remember is that there's the NIji Slack which everyone is in. This is the official one made by management. Then the NijiEN discord that Elira made and then the Ethyria server (don't know who made that) and then one more that's a mystery. I believe Selen was in the first two, but very quiet while she's not in any others including one that became more popular for some reason. Lots of stuff took place without Selen around because of all these servers.
The "one more that's a mystery" is just vt being retards and not even knowing that Niji uses slack for official communication. They genuinely think that the discord all livers are talking about is ran by a company (despite Pomu having admin rights on it and Elira being the owner, I guess they just joined before NijiJP even existed somehow), and that there is some le sekrit discord where they shittalk management, each other and every other corpo. Ethyria explicitly mentioned they have a group chat that they routinely wipe, but that wouldn't mean they don't have a server as well they just don't post nudes of themselves in there I guess. If something changed after Nina left, I wouldn't know. Although I don't know why Selen would be in it and you probably meant Obsydia, no idea how they organize it, especially with Petra joining a different group

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I saw like atleast 3 people being ambivalent or even outright anti-ing the chicken turn a 180 when the leaks revealed she was the core extrovert trying to herd a gaggle of retards into giving us more HoloEN kino

Top Bottom