"I need to try to not speak with an accent! I swear to god, this is bad for me! I have a scottish accent... no, no no nooo! ...Oi shot duh fock op ye bloddy fucken Sassenach, yeah mutherfucker, oh shu'up mate, you're a damn bloody Sassenach, oh fack off lad, jus go bach in duh game or I'll smack yer fockin'ead in"Bonnivier Pranaja

Nijisanji L Collection

nitsuj293

But she had to sell her souls to the chinks to achieve it
Will it be worth it?:ameliaThink:
Got to dunk on the people who she sees as backstabbers, I would say it is worth it for her
Also she is probably lawyered up so she can get out of this contract if she needs to, considering her past experiences

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also she is probably lawyered up so she can get out of this contract if she needs to, considering her past experiences
Ngl she does seem pretty retarded so i wouldnt hold my breath on her not being scammed by chinks

nitsuj293

tgmslc

Yes, that was not Sayu's contact. The contract that got leaked was from someone who applied, but did not sign, if I remember correctly. The actual source was anonymous.
Damn. You know who I feel the most sorry for are the newest NijiEN debuts who are already 3-view status over some shit that happened before they even debuted and have over a year before they can renegotiate or get out.

2% merch cut. Probably terrible streaming & supa revenue cut. On top of only getting paid pennies for less than a thousand ccv. Can't even quit for another 12+ months. And everyone hates you because your senpai bullied an autistic Chinese girl.

At that point I'd just drop dong on stream to get fired. Or kill myself, I guess.

Last edited:

Limkin

Damn. You know who I feen the most sorry for are the newest NijiEN debuts who are already 3-view status over some shit that happened before they even debuted and have over a year before they can renegotiate or get out.
This is some very heavy implications that they would be extremely popular if shit with Selen didn't happen. Everyone was in decline even before, each new gen more and more irrelevant than a previous one. It was a nail in the coffin, not the starter of downfall. And a 3-view is probably about as much as Finana usually gets, not bad for a newest gen compared to first

Smelliest007

This is some very heavy implications that they would be extremely popular if shit with Selen didn't happen. Everyone was in decline even before, each new gen more and more irrelevant than a previous one. It was a nail in the coffin, not the starter of downfall. And a 3-view is probably about as much as Finana usually gets, not bad for a newest gen compared to first
A nail in the coffin? It was more of an ACCELERATION the nosedive. :smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ngl, i think the reduced gen numbers and the return to being more a collab group (the thing normies liked NijiEN for) could've been a slight return to form when it comes to NijiEN compared to shotgunning talents like Iluna and XSoleli, TTT/Krisis also didnt really have that much chemistry

Denauth atleast has Twisty reaching out, i think she could've been a suprising success if the whole Selen thing was not a factor

mismatch

Scarle has been experiencing a slightly different type of L over the last couple days, thanks to unintentionally teaching her JP senpai a new phrase:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Scarle has been experiencing a slightly different type of L over the last couple days, thanks to unintentionally teaching her JP senpai a new phrase:

Well, that's definitely some Cross-Cultural Communication there.

:SelenHAHAhere:

Limkin

This is what their idea of "gaining popularity back by hosting tournaments" was. FUCKING NINTENDO SWITCH SPORTS. They couldn't put any less effort and money into it if they tried

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

This is what their idea of "gaining popularity back by hosting tournaments" was. FUCKING NINTENDO SWITCH SPORTS. They couldn't put any less effort and money into it if they tried

Phase Connect: We're hosting a fighting game tournament. The talents will fight eachother, we hired the team at Idol Showdown to do introductory attack animations for the talents, there will be a community day where you can play eachother and the talents, we're selling merch and we're giving away a bunch of merch to people who play and the viewers.

Nijisanji: Let's hang out Sunday and play some Nintendo Switch sports.

niggaphil

Phase Connect: We're hosting a fighting game tournament. The talents will fight eachother, we hired the team at Idol Showdown to do introductory attack animations for the talents, there will be a community day where you can play eachother and the talents, we're selling merch and we're giving away a bunch of merch to people who play and the viewers.

Nijisanji: Let's hang out Sunday and play some Nintendo Switch sports.
It indicates the KuroEN management not giving a fuck at all, or the management has been fired and intergrated into the main branch, and the EN side received minimial support except 3D shits :dokiSmug:

niggaphil

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Stunned But Dumb

Follow up this stupid incident, lools like nijisister civil war is happening again :dokiSmug:

Archive

He can say what he wants, sisters will simply assume he's talking to those other bad nijifans and not them because they are defending and correcting, not harassing. It doesn't matter what statement Ike makes and I'm not sure why this dude needs to sneak about on his alt (is that connected to his main in anyway? whats the point if so?) to pray that Ike reminds people to not treat each other like garbage while trembling in fear of being the next target for correction.

Like... it's obvious something is fishy if you're in this situation, no?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Holy fuck Sisters are so retarded

Hey, this is the same retard who caused the influx of other slacktivist filth making Rosemi deleting her hashbrowns tweet!

get fucked.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Hey, this is the same retard who caused the influx of other slacktivist filth making Rosemi deleting her hashbrowns tweet!

get fucked.
Damn. Karma's a bitch huh. Well deserved.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Speaking of Ike, I saw Purple Keemstar brought up this recent nugget of knowledge that Hatsune Miku can be booked at a rather steep price.

Ike very likely paid for Miku's appearance in his 3D debut out of his own pocket.
1721917293953.png

frz

Honestly this whole interaction counts as a win in my book
I actually appreciate mito going back to making scripted youtube videos like the old days
But why do you have a dedicated en->jp translator but no english subtitles :ponrys:
The fact is someone has to clip a section of an edited video for scale to understand is so troll.

Top Bottom