"Oh that's nice! Usually they say I have a face for radio... lol!"Mozumi Pichi

Nijisanji L Collection

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Kunai on her way out? Last month she told people to pause it themselves if they wanted to, now she's stopping memberships completely herself.

EDIT: oh someone beat me to it while I was posting it :pippasadl:
There's nothing wrong with getting Clock'd. It'll always happen, so you just accept the fun and ask for it. Welcome.

:raoraItalian:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Niji contracts probably. Voiding the contract is probably some expensive monetary damage, just like Selen, but she could afford it and was pushed way too far.
It wasn't that Selen thought that she could afford it, she just wasn't planning to be around long enough to worry about it.

Smelliest007

It wasn't that Selen thought that she could afford it, she just wasn't planning to be around long enough to worry about it.
Wonder if I suppressed that knowledge subconsciously

:pomuStare:

tgmslc

Did Sayu's big contract leak detail how long contracts with Anycolor typically last? I thought I remembered someone saying "two years" but a quick search doesn't show me any evidence of that.

Xuhle

Did Sayu's big contract leak detail how long contracts with Anycolor typically last? I thought I remembered someone saying "two years" but a quick search doesn't show me any evidence of that.
Wasnt Sayu she only gave out the gag contract. And yes it was two years it was in LM stream reviewing the template contract.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wasnt Sayu she only gave out the gag contract. And yes it was two years it was in LM stream reviewing the template contract.

Yes, that was not Sayu's contact. The contract that got leaked was from someone who applied, but did not sign, if I remember correctly. The actual source was anonymous.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yes, that was not Sayu's contact. The contract that got leaked was from someone who applied, but did not sign, if I remember correctly. The actual source was anonymous.
If it's 2 years for newbies, then maybe Kunai is doing this shit to get terminated. Gets her out of that shitty contract and she can then score points with the public for getting terminated as that's now seen as a badge of honor.

Helkar

If it's 2 years for newbies, then maybe Kunai is doing this shit to get terminated. Gets her out of that shitty contract and she can then score points with the public for getting terminated as that's now seen as a badge of honor.
Would the "score points" part even work at this point? Sure, it would've worked immideately post Selen/11, but by now it's almost entirely lost steam. I can see some waves going around in case someone like Rosemi or Scarle gets suddenly terminated, but Kunai and her genmates have been flying under the radar pretty much since their debut.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Trying to convince Niji to fire you by not streaming when Yuzuki Roa exists strikes me as foolish.

If you want to get terminated, do, I dunno, a voice pack, upload it to catbox or whatever, and share the link on stream.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Trying to convince Niji to fire you by not streaming when Yuzuki Roa exists strikes me as foolish.

If you want to get terminated, do, I dunno, a voice pack, upload it to catbox or whatever, and share the link on stream.
I think it was more of the "cancel your memberships" and "I'm pausing memberships during that time".

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Niji contracts probably. Voiding the contract is probably some expensive monetary damage, just like Selen, but she could afford it and was pushed way too far.
More like subcontracts for merch, sponsors and such. For main contract, their penalty ambitions range from highly unreasonable to highly illegal. niji can't force anyone to pay anything even remotely close what they demand even if they somehow magically win.
Would the "score points" part even work at this point? Sure, it would've worked immideately post Selen/11, but by now it's almost entirely lost steam. I can see some waves going around in case someone like Rosemi or Scarle gets suddenly terminated, but Kunai and her genmates have been flying under the radar pretty much since their debut.
It will score some points, but not nearly as much as when it was all raging fire. Still gotta be more than nothing, i guess.

Main thing i don't get is, why it looks like no one use such great tool as contract suspension? It's very cheap way to get out of it. Write nice letter that you suspend all activities for for the reason of contract being unenforceable or illegal until it's renegotiated and remedied. Illegal employment with no set salary, illegal penalties, unreasonable terms, whatever. They can't even attempt to sue for such suspension, and will be forced to either fix it in full accordance to streamer's local labor law (in which case streamer can just file their no-negotiable 2-week notice and be done) or let them go immediately. With no strings attached. Also niji will be basically forced to drop all subcontracts too, unless they want random advertisement cameos from streamer terminated half a year ago (please niji actually do so, it'll be hilarious).

Bug Eater

View attachment 74312
Snapshot taken from Kunai's community post.
She also posted something on her PL account a couple of days ago:
(archive)

I still hope she is on her way out, but it's worth remembering that she has a permanent nerve injury in her right hand which may have gotten worse again. It still seems pretty drastic though, maybe I'm retarded mistaken but I'm having a hard time thinking of any other examples of corpo vtubers who actually cancelled their memberships completely during a hiatus. Also might be noteworthy that the Niji EN account hasn't tweeted anything about this yet (for comparison when Alban announced his hiatus they immediately followed up with an official tweet). Just a dumb rrat but it's possible that she made these decisions without consulting with management at all.

Smelliest007

It would be funny if she got herself terminated on purpose by dunking on her male colleagues, "Claude Clawmark? He's a pussy, he should fucking ask to get out of my face!"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It would be funny if she got herself terminated on purpose by dunking on her male colleagues, "Claude Clawmark? He's a pussy, he should fucking ask to get out of my face!"
would be based but i think its just her making the contract run out

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Maybe I'm dumb, but I always figured if you REALLY wanted them to force you out you would just do some content on your PL lol. The info we have, presuming it's all legit, is they try really hard to gimp you out of the ability to do anything but tweeting as you gave up content creation to join Niji. So that was my best guess for attempting to force their hand. Doing something as their liver might reflect a little poorly on you as people could paint it as being hostile or whatever. Whereas I bet a lot of the community would probably back you more if you got thrown out for wanting to say vent, play a game, or do a cover without permission issues on your PL.

I of course have no clue how much damage it might cause based on contract signings or anything as far as monetary or legal. Outside of that though nobody would care to hold it against you that you were "terminated" from Nijisanji at this point. If you aren't a Nijisister you're probably clapping your hands in celebration for them to get out. Unless you dislike the person, at which point you think it's funnier if they stay or are stuck there.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Either niji-mandated, just doing it for fun (or for the theatrics because he's a moviefag)
this is what partially fucks me up so much about the Vox song as well
As a fellow moviefag, or cinephile even, I expected this MV to at least look good but its just as bad as the song
And I am sure the crappy directing of the movie is all his fault as well, because he is a pretentious prick who thinks too high of himself
Like what am I even looking at, where is the storytelling??? Did he huff too much of Ari Aster and all of A24s farts and thought making the screen red is profound??

Here is a well directed Vtuber music as a palette cleanser

ThatGuyFromThe213

Bronze

Wrong thread :guradumbl:

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Xuhle

archive

3D coming faster than her former gen-mates.

Think in her stream with mako she said her 3d model was done she just doesn't know what setup to get cause she wants to be able to use her hands.

The post there though was her genshin 3d thing she did while in China.

Top Bottom