"Like babies, Vtubers explore the world with their mouths"Mozumi Pichi

Nijisanji L Collection

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
First, no. Second, :kaelagshgsh!:. Third, she's the only Nijisanji streamer that still occasionally crosses my YT Recommended. I think because of the regular hand cam type of streams, mostly as I've been getting a lot of Onigiri recs of late. So I had noticed she was normally in the 300 viewer range whenever I see it, which is why I'd looked it up in a previous post. She's lost a good chunk of CCV, going somewhere from the 550 to 350 range, but I also don't know if that's issues on YT's side making me think she's lost more than she had. Which is why I mentioned it, since we aren't quite sure how much we can trust those numbers.

I'm almost certain that's because something about Scarle's post-Selen numbers is slightly more algorithm friendly.

Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 11-27-28 Subscribers stats of Scarle Yonaguni 【NIJISANJI EN】 Youtube ...png

Her sub count has stagnated, but it wasn't a straight drop like literally every other member of NijiEN, and it is a much slower decline overall.

Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 11-30-22 Video views of Scarle Yonaguni 【NIJISANJI EN】 Youtube channe...png

Scarle's views have stayed around the same, too: that leftmost bar is 88 thousand views during the week starting 01/21 and the week of 07/15 to 07/21 is 100 thousand, so she hasn't seen a drop there, just normal variation. For comparison, here's Elira's:

Screenshot 2024-07-22 at 11-37-48 Video views of Elira Pendora 【NIJISANJI EN】 Youtube channel ...png

Leftmost bar is 380k, last week's was 43k. A channel with that kind of consistent drop in engagement over the long term generally gets hidden by the algorithm.

With that said, as you already mentioned Youtube's numbers have been suspicious recently... I don't know. Obviously something is afoot with Niji's analytics but without reliable info it's hard to nail down what exactly is happening. I hate twitch's viewer experience, but it is much more accurate with its numbers.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I made that because you abruptly ended your sentence at "she might be the"
Which you still hasnt told me the what. Was mommy the correct one.
I'm honestly not sure what happened to the rest of that sentence.

"she might be" the only most profitable one right now. Or something like that.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I'm almost certain that's because something about Scarle's post-Selen numbers is slightly more algorithm friendly.

View attachment 74198

Her sub count has stagnated, but it wasn't a straight drop like literally every other member of NijiEN, and it is a much slower decline overall.

View attachment 74199

Scarle's views have stayed around the same, too: that leftmost bar is 88 thousand views during the week starting 01/21 and the week of 07/15 to 07/21 is 100 thousand, so she hasn't seen a drop there, just normal variation. For comparison, here's Elira's:

View attachment 74200

Leftmost bar is 380k, last week's was 43k. A channel with that kind of consistent drop in engagement over the long term generally gets hidden by the algorithm.

With that said, as you already mentioned Youtube's numbers have been suspicious recently... I don't know. Obviously something is afoot with Niji's analytics but without reliable info it's hard to nail down what exactly is happening. I hate twitch's viewer experience, but it is much more accurate with its numbers.
Youtube has been for a while in the "post a poll, 60s later there's more votes than CCV". So it's normally been directly undercounting. Which mostly just means it's a really aggressive "might be a bot" algo. They turned that up at some point, though it hasn't seemed to effect crypto scam botters putting up big CCV numbers.

frz

View attachment 74193
Another day, another sister bites the dust.
"Thời gian làm hội viên 2 năm" -> jesus christ it's a viet niji sis, just make a new account, viet's social media of choice isn't twitter, it's fucking facebook.
"If I was you I'd kill myself" -> Sister that's not a death threat lmao. They are telling you to have a tiny bit amount of shame.
:SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Youtube has been for a while in the "post a poll, 60s later there's more votes than CCV". So it's normally been directly undercounting. Which mostly just means it's a really aggressive "might be a bot" algo. They turned that up at some point, though it hasn't seemed to effect crypto scam botters putting up big CCV numbers.
Is it possible, Youtube is the one is actually consciously putting the lower ccv, not because of some bot algo, so that they can lower the ad revenue that needs to be given to streamers?

Their whole business is advertising, so can they show the actual number to be reported to the client company, while lowering the ccv shown on screen on the consumer and streamer side? And now Youtube can just justify the low numbers compared to interactions that is recorded on stream to 'bot sweeping algorithm'.

Just a thought, you never know what a corpo as big as Google would do to keep growing their revenues.

Limkin

Is it possible, Youtube is the one is actually consciously putting the lower ccv, not because of some bot algo, so that they can lower the ad revenue that needs to be given to streamers?

Their whole business is advertising, so can they show the actual number to be reported to the client company, while lowering the ccv shown on screen on the consumer and streamer side? And now Youtube can just justify the low numbers compared to interactions that is recorded on stream to 'bot sweeping algorithm'.

Just a thought, you never know what a corpo as big as Google would do to keep growing their revenues.
I don't really see how they could steal your money by lowering ccv, if ads make money on a finished video that became a vod, or on uploaded video. It's not twitch where you watch 5 minute of ads every half an hour and a streamer can just press a button to push even more ads in the middle of a stream

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I don't really see how they could steal your money by lowering ccv, if ads make money on a finished video that became a vod, or on uploaded video. It's not twitch where you watch 5 minute of ads every half an hour and a streamer can just press a button to push even more ads in the middle of a stream
Ah, I see ever since i've used an ad-blocker and third party Youtube app, I've never known how bad is the adverts on youtube currently, and how it works, I've always thought that for someone tuning into a stream they would have to watch an ad first.

But wouldn't it be funny if Youtube pushed that kind of feature down the line? :painpeko:

Bronze

VSoyBoy

Luca's 3D is happening

That keeps it in line with the weekly cadence for Luxiem Showcases, now to wait and see when Noctyx happens. There was around a two month break between Ethyria and Luxiem. The models for Noctyx should theoretically be ready and I think we've seen most of them. Alban should be nearing the end of his hiatus in about two months, so they could keep this pace.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ah, I see ever since i've used an ad-blocker and third party Youtube app, I've never known how bad is the adverts on youtube currently, and how it works, I've always thought that for someone tuning into a stream they would have to watch an ad first.

But wouldn't it be funny if Youtube pushed that kind of feature down the line? :painpeko:

I think it's less about money and more about obfuscation of approaches to "game" the system. The roaming view bots also tend to show up in places to "launder" their presence. There is a thought that the CCVs, live, don't show the Ad-blocked accounts, but no one is certain right now. Total views, after some period, seem to correct. So it might be a delayed counting approach.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh... oh no sisters... what is this... oh it hurts...

ThatGuyFromThe213

Screenshot 2024-07-23 195606.png

Snapshot taken from Kunai's community post.

Smelliest007

Oh... oh no sisters... what is this... oh it hurts...

Sisters don't care, they don't watch JP. They need someone who is going to lay out their neck to be kneeled on like...

5.png

JusticeDog

Kunai on her way out? Last month she told people to pause it themselves if they wanted to, now she's stopping memberships completely herself.

EDIT: oh someone beat me to it while I was posting it :pippasadl:

frz

Kunai on her way out? Last month she told people to pause it themselves if they wanted to, now she's stopping memberships completely herself.

EDIT: oh someone beat me to it while I was posting it :pippasadl:
welcome to the forum
Tis a ritual everyone must went through getting ninja-ed :smugpipi:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Nijisanji EN literally falling apart piece by piece. It's fucking depressing seeing a once successful venture die like a wimpering animal.

fortnitesmasherX

Smelliest007

Why isn't she just graduating? Why not just have a graduation stream and be done with it?
Niji contracts probably. Voiding the contract is probably some expensive monetary damage, just like Selen, but she could afford it and was pushed way too far.

fortnitesmasherX

Niji contracts probably. Voiding the contract is probably some expensive monetary damage, just like Selen, but she could afford it and was pushed way too far.
So is she just hoping that Niji terminates her then?

Ballpark_Look

So is she just hoping that Niji terminates her then?
More like wait until contract renewal and refuse to resign. Not a termination closer to a graduation. (She most likely signed in September)

Top Bottom