"Y-You can't do this to me... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED?!!"Magni Dezmond

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How major? 'cause there's Gwelu, who has had his kid on stream.
I was thinking of him too but i think he is too non traditonal in both model and general presentation imo

Stunned But Dumb

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
A real virgin wouldn't draw attention to that fact. Enna proving to be the biggest :WHORE!!!: in the sphere is something she should be proud of!

VSoyBoy

OK seriously, what stream is the 35 virginity mentions? I can't think of the top of my head. I assume from the chart it was in May or June of 22
Someone reasoned that it the graph is probably made by counting mentions in automated transcripts, so it doesn't have to be Enna's virginity being talked about and for example just rattling of virgin 35 times in a minute would do it. But even then, during a zatsu it could become a topic and after a bit of yapping you're at 35 real quick without necessarily seeming more obsessive about it than usual. Someone would have to seek out the VOD to be sure though.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
View attachment 73911
If she mentioned she was a virgin 35 times on one single stream, you just know she started stream just after having the most amazing sex of her life.
Sooooo.... Is Enna simply lying or is she an anal virgin and had some incredible butt sex that day?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Someone reasoned that it the graph is probably made by counting mentions in automated transcripts, so it doesn't have to be Enna's virginity being talked about and for example just rattling of virgin 35 times in a minute would do it. But even then, during a zatsu it could become a topic and after a bit of yapping you're at 35 real quick without necessarily seeming more obsessive about it than usual. Someone would have to seek out the VOD to be sure though.
Honestly, it isn't even that hard to do this nor would it take long. Just download purely the auto subs with yt-dlp, then use some scripting to count and log by day every time the word "virgin" was in the files.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
this is the one vtuber that I can't really place, she's an ultra oddball, it really fits with all the NijiJP vibe.

Goddamn, the english only stream is gold.

Here's for those who haven't seen it.

Ah Noraneko, the oddest one of them all. She had a fistfight with her sibling on stream, she used a clothespin or some shit on her nipple while streaming and it got so bad her nips almost died and of course the coup de grace...

She streamed herself taking a shit not even editing the sound at first.

Truly a magnificent cat.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Ah Noraneko, the oddest one of them all. She had a fistfight with her sibling on stream, she used a clothespin or some shit on her nipple while streaming and it got so bad her nips almost died and of course the coup de grace...

Truly a magnificent cat.

everytime someone hears about noraneko its just insane shit like this

shes such a fucking riot i fucking love her
literally the only saving grace of niji

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Bruh, Ennaschizo is incredible. Motherfucker made a chart...
View attachment 73907
View attachment 73908
View attachment 73909
You know what, I kind of buy it. Enna did talk about virginity all the time, I could see her getting laid and then forgetting to bring it up in the same way afterward. And frankly I've always rrated that her and Diego were into each other; she brings him up a lot.
She has to understand the interns don't know everyone in the company.

Sadly, you are most likely correct. A couple of mentions here or there is just "displaying the wears" nature, but if she was actively mentioning it that much in a single steam it means she's attempting to rationalize something she's done or chat was trolling her extensively. Without tracking down that stream, the first should be the baseline assumption.
Nah, it's the second one. My guess is either the stream where she talked about her ex-boyfriend or maybe a horror collab or something; she had a habit of going "don't kill me I'm a virgin" when she's being chased by things so I could see that sparking a conversation with someone in Friday the 13th or something. Or maybe she was calling other people virgins during one of the league collabs with Millie, I think those were in 2022.

EDIT: WAIT.

I will bet 20 bucks it's this stream.

Metadata says June of 2022, which tracks with what @Stunned But Dumb was saying. Virginity would get brought up a lot playing one of these weird recorded date games.

Last edited:

Limkin

Bruh, Ennaschizo is incredible. Motherfucker made a chart...
About breaking the streak, I vaguely remember her saying something along the lines of "if I don't mention being a virgin for X days it means I finally got some action". She is really making it easy for schizos for no reason whatsoever

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Seems like the situation is calling for the Noraneko copypasta.

Meet Fumino Tamaki (AKA Noraneko) she:
>Made 2 uber eats drivers race each other
>First she placed two simultaneous order from the same place to see which one of two Uber drivers would delivered first:
clip down. sad.
>Second time the ordered from uber eats and Mcdonalds delivery:

>Third time she ordered from uber eats the went to the story to buy it herself to see if it would be faster:

>Placed clothes pins on her nipples during a endurance stream to the point her nipples excrete pus and nearly lost them

>follow up

>Did an endurance stream until 250k where she sang and did flash math at the same time
>Randomly decided to do a stream impersonating Gilzaren III, a chuuba infamous for streaming very infrequently (he was gone for over 3 months) in an attempt to make his channel reach 100k subs, then dragged other people in like Deron and somehow managed to call the real Gilzaren and have a basically inverted totsumachi with him and other people. Her pc crashed/internet disconnected and he was forced to stream on his channel the continuation right as he reached 100k subs
>Hijacked the nyancat relay and sang it for 14 hours straight, leading to kino moments like almost choking trying to eat food

>Did a cooking stream where she literally made sushi out of worms
>Decided to stream making naan at 4am, and while she was letting the Naan dough rest for 10 minutes she grabbed her streaming laptop and went to a park, climbed a jungle gym and started singing at the top of it
>Asked taka (an indonesian man) to teach her how to cook naan (indian cuisine)

>Did a talk show stream where she imitated hiromoot's zatsudans
>Once did eigo-only totsumachi for a straight hour with Nijis who speak broken eigo, resulted with unforgettable moments like "DO YOU RAIKU DONARUDO TORAMPU? I RAIKU DONARUDO TURAMPU"

>Broke her hand because her fucking microwave fell on it while she was sleeping
>Falling asleep during stream and get 250000 yen Superchat while sleeping

>Dislocated her jaw during stream

>forget to stop stream and sing asshole song live.

>Bake a Naan in the middle of collab stream.

>Clean her mic with a fucking vacuum cleaner. Ended up with her mic got swallowed by vacuum cleaner.

>Attempting to embezzle Anycolor funds to make in-game purchases with their account but staff found out and called to stop her
>peed in her friend, Fumi's bathtub..

>once tried to stream a taste-test for McDonalds' promotional Rice Burger, bought the wrong burger, and then cycled all the way back to McDonalds while streaming her laptop on her bike, interacting with the stream at stop signs and getting stopped by policemen on the way. She ended up audibly dropping the burger and her laptop on the ground after finally buying it.

>and the follow up where she actually eats it instead of dropping it.

>have a fight with her little sister live in stream.

>asked for 2434 packs of potato chips in a twitter competition and they actually fucking mailed it to... the Anycolor office. So everyone has to help her finish the chips.

>forced her manager to stir natto for hours on end during a livestream
>forcibly ending a round during a mahjong tournament, costing another play a win
>made 3 oji-sans (Itou Life, Meika, Gwelu) sing a natto song she made up
>for some reason big youtubers in Japan like Hikakin, Yutapon and some politicians follows her.

>did a 300k endurance stream and ended up falling a sleep midstream. So all gen1 and several Livers decide to come to her channel and stream for her.

>actually shit live on stream.

>anykara actually have unofficial guide to newbie on how to deal with Noraneko.
>loot 6 boxes of meat bun intended for Livers during an event and claim it was hers. Return half of them after being scolded by all Livers in the room.
another clip down. sad.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Guys will literally read all of this and type

"Wife"
Man is hardwired to love his tardwife.

All women are kinda retarded as history has shown us; it tracks that we see pathetic women and have the ol' testosterone compel us to protect that retarded vagina.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Truly a magnificent cat.

You know, shitting live like that is a very on brand cat thing to do.

Calliope did it too but in her case it was an accident.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Seems like the situation is calling for the Noraneko copypasta.

Meet Fumino Tamaki (AKA Noraneko) she:
>Made 2 uber eats drivers race each other
>First she placed two simultaneous order from the same place to see which one of two Uber drivers would delivered first:
clip down. sad.
>Second time the ordered from uber eats and Mcdonalds delivery:

>Third time she ordered from uber eats the went to the story to buy it herself to see if it would be faster:

>Placed clothes pins on her nipples during a endurance stream to the point her nipples excrete pus and nearly lost them

>follow up

>Did an endurance stream until 250k where she sang and did flash math at the same time
>Randomly decided to do a stream impersonating Gilzaren III, a chuuba infamous for streaming very infrequently (he was gone for over 3 months) in an attempt to make his channel reach 100k subs, then dragged other people in like Deron and somehow managed to call the real Gilzaren and have a basically inverted totsumachi with him and other people. Her pc crashed/internet disconnected and he was forced to stream on his channel the continuation right as he reached 100k subs
>Hijacked the nyancat relay and sang it for 14 hours straight, leading to kino moments like almost choking trying to eat food

>Did a cooking stream where she literally made sushi out of worms
>Decided to stream making naan at 4am, and while she was letting the Naan dough rest for 10 minutes she grabbed her streaming laptop and went to a park, climbed a jungle gym and started singing at the top of it
>Asked taka (an indonesian man) to teach her how to cook naan (indian cuisine)

>Did a talk show stream where she imitated hiromoot's zatsudans
>Once did eigo-only totsumachi for a straight hour with Nijis who speak broken eigo, resulted with unforgettable moments like "DO YOU RAIKU DONARUDO TORAMPU? I RAIKU DONARUDO TURAMPU"

>Broke her hand because her fucking microwave fell on it while she was sleeping
>Falling asleep during stream and get 250000 yen Superchat while sleeping

>Dislocated her jaw during stream

>forget to stop stream and sing asshole song live.

>Bake a Naan in the middle of collab stream.

>Clean her mic with a fucking vacuum cleaner. Ended up with her mic got swallowed by vacuum cleaner.

>Attempting to embezzle Anycolor funds to make in-game purchases with their account but staff found out and called to stop her
>peed in her friend, Fumi's bathtub..

>once tried to stream a taste-test for McDonalds' promotional Rice Burger, bought the wrong burger, and then cycled all the way back to McDonalds while streaming her laptop on her bike, interacting with the stream at stop signs and getting stopped by policemen on the way. She ended up audibly dropping the burger and her laptop on the ground after finally buying it.

>and the follow up where she actually eats it instead of dropping it.

>have a fight with her little sister live in stream.

>asked for 2434 packs of potato chips in a twitter competition and they actually fucking mailed it to... the Anycolor office. So everyone has to help her finish the chips.

>forced her manager to stir natto for hours on end during a livestream
>forcibly ending a round during a mahjong tournament, costing another play a win
>made 3 oji-sans (Itou Life, Meika, Gwelu) sing a natto song she made up
>for some reason big youtubers in Japan like Hikakin, Yutapon and some politicians follows her.

>did a 300k endurance stream and ended up falling a sleep midstream. So all gen1 and several Livers decide to come to her channel and stream for her.

>actually shit live on stream.

>anykara actually have unofficial guide to newbie on how to deal with Noraneko.
>loot 6 boxes of meat bun intended for Livers during an event and claim it was hers. Return half of them after being scolded by all Livers in the room.
another clip down. sad.

The memories of good old times coming back as I watch through these streams again

Man it was such a good time back then gibara and her was such a riot that you're never gonna be bored watching them even with the language barrier
Also good to know that she didn't change after all these years still the same demented cat with no shits(not literal)given

Bronze

Here's mine
l-intro-meme2.jpg

VSoyBoy

Ex-Kyo reacting to his former gen-mates anniversary. I wonder if he's got some insight that makes him say that business is still booming.

The image is of Quinn with the special merch items released for the anniversary.

Smelliest007

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Top Bottom